AzrielLight EmperorQ

My plan is to run subs till Wednesday morning then take off until next Monday.

Forgot to mention

The day after I ran Paragon/Diamond and attractive woman kept eyeing me like a piece of candy on the train. She was to my right and kept literally turning her whole body and starting at me. I was going to turn and say hello, and I got a spontaneous massive hard on. Have not had that kind of thing for a while. I felt comfortable but a little exposed so I held my back pack in front of my legs. At a club I’d be fine talking to a girl with a boner, but not on a public train. Cock-blocked by my cock- there’s a first for everything .

5 Likes

I don’t know what the long term effects are of all these radio/micro waves.

Ever hear of Lambs clothing?

I also watched part of a YT video about the EMFs from tablets. It seems to slightly increase the temperature inside the body and the effect I think is 6 to 18 inches from the device.

I think it’s helped me.

Firstly,

‘Ladies and Gentlemen…’

“…and, scene.”

Secondly, I slept a bit better last night. In my workouts, I tend to emphasize slow, steady, gentle movements. When doing pull-ups, I do not like doing them quickly. Feels like cheating.

But tonight, I tried to (safely) integrate slightly more explosive, sudden movements. I wondered if it might help me to get more physically tired. I think it may have helped.

4 Likes

I have to work out 5 times a week to stay sane, and have a shot at decent sleep.
Unless I work out at around 90% intensity almost continuously for an hour 4-5 times a week, either through heavy compound lifting and/or now rock climbing my sleep gets off, and I feel like a mentally dissociated shadow puppet playing at life lol. OK I’m exaggerating but it’s safe to say physical activity makes a world of difference for me.

2 Likes

A lot of symptoms started around when I started consistently using an HD Fire Tablet to read and watch shows instead of my phone, I wonder if there is a correlation. They also started around the time I used a chromebook more consistently than a regular computer. I wonder if there 's something there to look into.

I just have to be careful how deep down the rabbit hole I go, because the freaking out about what’s out there, between invisible radio waves, phyto-estrogens in everything, mytotoxins, mold, covid, nothing feels safe and I want to go full bubble boy lol

I’ll have to take it slow in implementing healthier and healthier living protocols.

2 Likes

@Azriel

I sympathize mate!

How can you find a way so you can go down the rabbit hole in a measure disciplined way without fear?

I buy organic, unprocessed foods, preferably fresh.

I stay away from wireless devices.

I look for technology to improve my life.

1 Like

I’m thinking of the following

Air Purifier in my room- have

high quality uv light humidifer with steam and cool mist-to get list

Ethernet cable for internet-to get list (I live in a mansion with other people so can’t turn off the router but if it’s really serious I may move )

Mold test and subsequent steps needed if test are positive- to do

I eat pretty well-but I can continue to refine to single ingredient and locally sourced as much as possible

limit and reduce wireless devices-not realistic for me to cut them

1 Like

Moving to DR stage 3 tonight
I’ll do 1 loop of good ol’ Q
and then switch to QV2 after that

1 Like

So far on DR Stage 3
I felt claustrophobic and full of powerful range-broke a glass bottle (by accident) that made me even angrier
saw something I had bought myself I forgot about, while cleaning up, and burst into tears
now feeling very light, and a sense of spacious perspective, my whole body strong but light.
This should be interesting lol

This is what I use.

OION Technologies B-1000 Permanent Filter Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer with UV-C Sanitizer

Those HEPA filters add up, and this doesn’t use them.

Hang in there mate. DR is quite a ride. How many loops are you listening to of DR?

I’ll check it out.

these days just one loop a day, even with Q was quite sufficient.

I know the feeling even with Qv1.

@Lion

Hero custom I’m considering

I’d rotate this with my smaller Paragon healing custom every other day.

@Malkuth talked me out of 7 ASPS modules lol. Well he actually just said what he would do and it made a lot more sense that what I previously mapped out.

I decided to add faith unyielding as I think it could have synergy with the healing modules to believe in my capacity to heal. Also gratitude embodiment-because I believe gratitude can have a profound physiological effect -but it’s a toss up between that and Negative Energy Transmutation.

1. Emperor Fitness Stage 4 Core
  2. Spartan Core
  3. Paragon Ultima Core
  4. A/SPS-Hearing
  5. APS-Head
  6. SPS-Nervous System
  7. SPS-Respiratory System
  8. Asclepius
  9. Serum X
  10. Male Enhancement
  11. Stronger
  12. Stop PMO
  13. Inner Gasoline
  14. Pragya
  15. Mosiac
  16. Omnidimensional
  17. Immortals Blade
  18. Faith Unyielding
  19. Negative Energy Transmutation/ Gratitude Embodiment
  20. Overdrive
4 Likes

Okay this is looking really good, @Azriel. Love the reasons for adding Faith Unyielding and Gratitude Embodiment. Would definitely help in healing

And yes, it was a good thing you reduced the number of Hero modules.

Overall, your custom looks excellent. Maybe Spartan Core might not be necessary. But since it helped you in your previous health stack, wouldn’t be a bad idea I guess

2 Likes

that’s a good point, especially if the main goal is healing but with this custom was also to address the increasing competitiveness I’m getting into with lifting and rock climbing- and Spartan just screamed like the right man for the job.

What do you think too much- to add it?

There is a part of me that is also a bit of a hypochondriac lol, because I’ve seen now in two instances how strongly small injuries can derail the quality of my life for years, and while DR has helped this, I think Spartan could nail it in the coffin. Although I’ve been on DR stage 3 two days now and I think this stage might really help that as well

Do you think gratitude embodiment is a better choice than Negative Energy Transmutation for this custom?

2 Likes

In that case, do keep in Spartan. It is said that EF and Spartan do stack very well. And the Spartan mindset would also come in handy

Frankly, I wouldn’t know the answer to this. Maybe someone more experienced with these 2 modules can advise

2 Likes

I like that Inner Gasoline. I haven’t run it myself yet, but was just reading another post by someone else on here who was really liking it.

The cores of this custom look like a powerhouse. Emperor Fitness, Spartan, and Paragon.

Have you already been through all of the Emperor Fitness stages? EF is a little unique in that the stages don’t necessarily form a sequence, more like a multi-category complex or something. Last year I decided to create a custom with EF stage 4 even though I had not run any of the stages at all. And it was Terminus build. I think it’s benefited me, but I also think that it would probably be stronger if I first worked through the whole thing, and possibly if I chose Standard rather than Terminus.

Anyway, I seem to remember you having worked with EF stages in the past at some point.

This looks like a really strong custom to me.

What’s Immortal’s Blade about (in your vision, I mean)? Seems like it’s either sort of for spiritual health and protection or it’s just a module that you want to have running so you put it in somewhere where there was some space. It’s a surprising module in this context, but it’s also one that I think will work very well. Particularly the synergy with Inner Gasoline and Immortal’s Blade. It unites your will and your vitality with your overall mental and systemic protection and fortitude.

Overdrive makes so much sense. Spartan combines well with Inner Gasoline too. As well as with Stronger and Stop PMO. All of those are powerful will-related modules.

Hmmm…Negative Energy Transmutation or Gratitude Embodiment? That’s an interesting one. Placate Saturn or Propitiate Jupiter?

Maybe whichever of the two (Saturn or Jupiter) you have the greater resonance with is who you can invoke. You seem more of a Jupiterian/Jovial kind of guy much of the time. But you’d know that better than I.

I like Pragya being in there too as another subtle physical shifter. Keeping things wise.

Omni’s always good, though I don’t know exactly how it will play out in this context. Maybe drawing sources of vitality, motivation, strength, and healing to you from all kinds of angles.

2 Likes