AzrielLight EmperorQ

I’m on my second day off and want to give an update.

My life has taken an incredible turn in this last week.
All this striving, stuckness, work difficulties, health issues has fallen away.

That stuff is still ‘there’ on some level but my relationship to it is so radically different-it might as well not be.

My world view seems like everything is fundamentally on my side. Not from a naive or child centered spiritual sense of ‘nothing bad can happen to me because I’m protected, or a good person, or a I have god on my side etc.’

but like I can experience what ever life has to offer and fundamentally I’m on a path and purpose that is greater than my understanding, I see and have faith in that now.

I’ve been through these tribulations of feeling 'that can’t happen to me" and dealt with some VERY tough challenges this last year and it seems I’ve hit a turning point–I still experience challenges, from others, life- but it occurs like little challenges rather than things that paint my life or severely impact it.

More and more I’m living in this space of neutrality, like everything is mine to choose how I experience it and what to create.

Also got the Aeropex today, since it’s a sub rest day I just tested them out, really freaking cool how these work. It’s like the sound is coming from inside me. There so light and adorable as well.

9 Likes

I’m very happy for you man!

1 Like

Without getting to philosophical, I’ve noticed I have this intense anxiety at the core of my experience, even if I don’t experience it as anxiety day to day (Freudian slip-I wrote day to day as die to die originally lol-was also listening to that song @SaintSovereign mentioned by Mario Judah while writing this-so that could have influenced it lol. ) .

DR is showing me it is a fear of annihilation, death or some kind of compromised situation in this life and/or beyond it. I’m stating this very casually, not really sure what to do with it, but keep an intention to heal, continue to live my values, especially spiritual ones, more and more profoundly and prominently day to day.

2 Likes

:+1:
You´re in for a treat!

So I’ve been using Aurla app after subliminals to see if I can discern and track changes on how the subs are effecting me. I tested my new wealth custom and the aura reading was pure azurite. Which is patience and loyalty. So I imagine virtue temperance processed very quickly. It’ll be interesting to see how it gets effected as more gets integrated. This obviously isn’t exact science or controlled experient but it’s pretty fun.

1 Like

I’ve been torn between continuing with Emperor until the end of DR or switching to Stark. Right now I’m alternating so doing 2-3 days of Emperor custom// 2-3 days of Stark with a couple days off in between and they work together, but I don’t want to run them both, because I also have DR custom and new wealth custom and it is true I will go faster in one direction if I pick one.

I really want to run Stark when I get to Khan after DR. So to finish DR with Emperor is likely the move but There are a couple of things I love about Stark though and don’t really want to give up.

(some of) What I’ve noticed on Stark

Pros

1. Strong sense of following my own interests, passion
  2. Glimpses of feeling like a star, being able to accomplish huge things
  3. Sense of love of life and finding new ways of doing things, more fun, easier etc
  4. Curiosity in understanding how things work, ease in learning new technology, even simple stuff I never bothered with before.
  5. Sense and push towards monetizing my wackiness and freak flag stuff, unconventional self development, spirituality, energy healing-comfort with bringing this to the forefront
  6. At times really able to hear people and guide them towards their best interest and mine mutually
  7. Strong sense of Alpha or rather Sigma -I just do what I want, when I want, feel capable and worthy of following my own path.
  8. MUCH easier to put myself out there for things, be seen, anything to do with visibility. I’m sharing pictures of myself with funny art with friends etc.
  9. I’m expressing myself more fully
  10. Social life is a lot more fun-cause I actually enjoy it
  11. Incredible productivity, more productive than on Emperor- less ‘drive’ and feeling like I can handle stuff on my own. But I get more done easier, and push for newer things
  12. Really easy flirting with woman -on Emperor custom-I don’t really flirt I just talk and the attraction is insane, on Stark there is a lighter vibe I could see it being easier to transition things.

(Re)Cons

1. Hard to listen to people at times, I just want to talk
  2. Feeling intense need for validation
  3. Feeling soft-not powerful enough
  4. Mind racing in many different directions
  5. Carrying about being liked
  6. Comparing myself more
  7. Feeling vulnerable
  8. intense sense of neural activity that I can ‘hear’ in my head-I’ve discovered this happens much faster on subs with intelligence boosters Emperor and Stark, and HOM, when I’ve tested Khan, Ascension and Mogul, and on my other fitness custom this didn’t happen as strongly.
  9. A little scattered
  10. Lacks a sense of raw sexual power and dominance-not really recon-but I notice it.
4 Likes

You could do different combinations and notice the results.

Emperor and Khan

Emperor and Stark

Stark and Khan

I also got a chance to run my new wealth custom sub today

Cores are EOG Stage 1, Emperor House of Medici, R.I.C.H Ultima core in Q format

Some initial thoughts

1. Really awesome mix of Alpha strength, power, and boundaries with kindness, service, value giving
  2. This warp into a sense I’m playing life at a higher level
  3. Really really easily lead relationships
  4. Sense of high status- like I was saying things with conviction I was still holding back on saying with Emperor.
  5. Strong sense of success and abundance
  6. Feel like a rock of infinite patience around everything in my life -with a simultaneously instinct and push to bring in wealth. Like it’s fun and I’ve been making such a big deal out of it and it’s not a big deal
  7. Willingness to be uncomfortable.
4 Likes

thank you for the suggestions

I wouldn’t run Khan with Emperor, not for quite a while.

This is how I see them

You have a year to bring something massive off the ground to fruition while having a blast -run Stark

You have 3-6 months to put all your effort and energy into making a specific result happen that you hav clarity on-Emperor

you have 6 months to live- run Khan

1 Like

Including the Ultima core in Q format is still considered experimental, right?

Sounds like your experiment is proceeding well.

What was your thought process like around trying that?

1 Like

someone else tried it first lol.
They didn’t really report anything great about it yet but int there thread @SaintSovereign commented it would still be good for long term programming but not short term boosting. I interpreted this as meaning it would work like a Q module or core not like an Ultima one but still work.

I also struggle with running Ultima- and don’t want to miss out on the long term effects of R.I.C.H so figured it was worth a shot.

1 Like

there are few things more useful and satisfying than an honest, accurate description.

thanks.

1 Like

uhhh…do you remember where that post was? haha… just tried to seek it out, but it’s not that easy. Am thinking a lot about alternative or custom-made module configurations. (Currently thinking that I may imagine a series of Ultima customs for different purposes. For example: Paragon, Asclepius, Health Codex, etc., that kind of thing).

Thanks for the review of StarkQ.

I’m planning to add either Godlike Masculinity or Iron frame in my StarkQ custom to add some masculinity.

Could you elaborate on this , especially on the “sense of neural activity”?

Stark when not in recon has plenty of ‘alpha/masculinity’ what people call soft or not masculine enough is Stark recon not the program itself.

I had a similar soft/ insecure thing when I first switched to Emperor Q

I’ll elaborate on that later thing at another point and tag you

3 Likes

SaintSovereignCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

29d

Azriel:

yea definitely curious how R.I.C.H in a q custom will go

It’ll lose its ability to serve as a booster, but will work great for long term programming. It’ll still work quite well for that use.

2 Replies

It was in TheManQ by @Badboi

It just occurred to me that name is Bad Boy lol, I mean I knew it but I just really got it haha, it’s great.

3 Likes

:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

Gratitude!

I searched for a while and then made peace with the reality that I was unlikely to rediscover it. (Am pretty sure I read it or something similar the first time, but the river flows on…)

Going to go re-read it now. Thanks @Azriel!

1 Like

Makes me wonder if BLU core would work for Q too

And we can start asking the next question, “Can we use R.I.C.H Ultima as a booster to a custom subliminal (e.g. my custom StarkQ sub) containing the R.I.C.H minor module”?

Would having Mosaic in my custom be helpful?

well of course! I imagine it will be easier to run R.I.C.H Ultima after running this custom

1 Like