AzrielLight EmperorQ

let me know, if you end up doing this :slight_smile:

If you felt them no Love Bomb lite-sounds like they definitely work for Ultimas

They definitely work, it´s just a matter of what´s best.
The freedom I get with these are phenomenal. To converse with family, watch tv etc, all while listening to subs. Unbeatable!

2 Likes

And that’s exactly our mysterious factor we know not much about. The question is what produces the optimal integration. We would never know I guess but knowing that learning is creating new pathways I assume the more repetitions the better. It’s learning or actually training our mind but everybody knows that to reach the mastery you have to repeat, repeat, repeat. Saint gave that example of a Quantum physics course which would be better learnt in small portions but I would say it’s one and the same lesson repeated many times (I mean being exposed to a certain sub) so I would go for the number of loops as the main factor. But yes, it would be great to know the exact factors.

1 Like

@Azriel @Sub.Zero @RVconsultant

I have two theories for my particular case.

I have not run any other subs than SC stuff. I did not stick to any sub long enough before I got into EoG.

Theory one: I’m too thick skulled, so I really need to brute force it in.

I do have a higly individualistic, stubborn streak. If someone tells me I have to do something… Just out of spite, I will do exactly the opposite thing.

Unless it is something I’ve already decided I need to do anyway, on my own.

And that leads to the second theory: I can run the subs that align well with me 24/7.

EoG is 100% in alignment with what my goals were before I started running it.

Emperor is pretty well in alignment too. Even if I am highly introverted, my teachers have told my parents that I have natural leadership qualities. I got everyone else do the work, the lazy bastard that I am :wink: .

QL is the same. I’ve always been extremely fast at learning new things, both mentally and physically.

I guess I’m in the category of intelligent and lazy.

Now that leaves DR. I know we all have lots of issues to heal. And early on I got the feeling that subs will work great if you get rid of all the underlying shit first. So it is something that I decided I need anyway.

I do not feel them working when I’m not listening. I just don’t feel anything on the subs. Except the dreams and feeling thirsty.

4 Likes

Hi Hoppa,

Thanks for this.

May I know about your experiences with Ultima subs?

I have not listened to them that much, since I can’t feel them either.

However, I did run once RICH for maybe 4 loops and I did feel a little bit of push to work a bit. It’s the only one I have felt. Is it with the new core?

I should test it more.

1 Like

There is a certain module in the Q-Store which ja supposed to help your subconscious mind determine the number of loops.

Can’t remember what it is called though.

1 Like

Its informaticon for determining loops

2 Likes

Rich is the one with the b core.its the only one i think is obvious too.though love bomb is b too and isnt that obvious for me so might be rich’s scripting instead of the core

It depends on a myriad of factors, theoretically, it cannot be attributed to a specific ‘thing’ — we have to account for a whole set of internal and external influences.

Here are a few conclusions and observations I’ve made now that I have two more Customs. One of which is that our minds build up a ‘tolerance’ to the script when you listen to it every day, so while break days are important it is also important to alternate programs — especially at the beginning of listening as you still have to integrate the scripts.

I had a dense mind like a lot was processing then I listened to a different program and all of that faded, my mood switched and I felt reborn. Alternating programs will allow you to see changes more widely, and also more rapidly since you do not build up that tolerance which is a form of reconciliation that seems to occur whenever an internal change is happening too promptly concerning external reality.

Sure, brain processing is another factor but I would not focus on that one too much. I have really good brain processing yet reconciliations hit me like a brick wall on certain occasions as the former.

There is also the internal reality (past traumas and blockages) within one’s subconscious that causes a processing problem, which is the opposite of what I mentioned previously.

And of course, the list goes on — such as one’s energy, temporary trauma (something one is going through at present), bad sleeping patterns, bad eating patterns — all boiling back down to energy in its essence.

All is energy vibration at different frequencies.

We are dealing with Alchemy here, a person with an imbalance in Fire energy will most likely experience anger issues on Executive, while someone with an imbalance in Air energies (such as myself) will experience sleep issues on Stark, etc.

Being an Alchemist, and the understanding that it gave me of the psyche allowed me to become aware of patterns more thoroughly, and understand subliminal’s on a deeper level which I’m highly grateful for.

I hope that along the way some will pick-up on these insights and implement some of them to make their subliminal endeavors more successful — I’m here to help and be of service.

2 Likes

That’s in agreement with what I said too since the better developed you’re in certain areas your sub is aimed at the more you can handle. So using your terminology the better alignment between you and your sub the more loops you can run. I mean there are other factors but I deem this one to be key.

1 Like

I think you and @Sub.Zero are on to something.

For the most part @Hoppa I don’t feel much at this point when I run subs. People talked about these wonderful feelings when running Love Bomb. I really don’t feel anything from Love Bomb. Yet it works well for me.

I’m leaning towards this idea of subconscious alignment. In other words if subconsciously I already believe something then it will be easier to listen to.

I envy your and @Sub.Zero’s ability to listen to so many loops.

Thing I can’t figure out is why me and perhaps others have this experience of the program actively running when I’m not listening to it. It’s a very odd experience.

Thank you @Sub.Zero @Azriel @Hoppa and @Hermit for posting your ideas on this.

2 Likes

@Hermit, @Sub.Zero, @Hoppa, @RVconsultant

thanks guys, this is all super useful

1 Like

I’m not convinced that it matters so much how many loops or what build strength people can listen to.

Think about a high-performance microphone. Even the tiniest whisper will be detected and amplified. For that type of microphone, very loud noises will probably lead to overwhelm and feedback. Is that because it’s not a good microphone? Frankly, these types of mics probably cost more.

Maybe you have a high-performance mind. Maybe it’s like a highly fuel-efficient vehicle. With the amount of gas that sends my car 20 miles, your car can drive 200 miles.

Just a thought.

2 Likes

This is a good point. It may not matter. So now DR needs to work on my obsessive compulsiveness…:grin:

Thank you @Malkuth!

2 Likes

This one plus how well you’re developed (internally and externally) in the areas your subs are aimed at. Those should be the main factors.

Nothing to envy, we’re all at different points on our path. That’s all.
Besides, there’s some logical order if it comes to using subs that looks like Alchemy:

I think that following that order helps you massively.

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Ran R.I.C.H friday, felt some sense of success/abundance in my veins and then a lot of recon, both emotionally around wealth issues and then in exhaustion.

Over the weekend I felt very clear, a sense of abundance and got a new iphone-after holding off 6 years, applied for a new line of credit, got a backpack-which I’ve for some reason been holding off for a while as well. I just found myself investing in myself all over the place.

Did a loop of paragon and Diamond Saturday night. Felt great after paragon, Diamond was pretty good too. Passed out. Then today, Sunday, felt like I was really drudging up some stuff between Paragon and custom DR. It peaked at night and seems to have past, I felt full trauma, like a helpless child, victim of a cruel universe lol, I just kept recognizing it as such even as it felt very real and then it released.

2 Likes

I always loved Alice in Wonderland-the whole work and mystery of it all.

Just saw a cool article on Alice in Wonderland in relation to spiritual realization

I did a reading with a spiritual intuitive and when reading me they said I was undergoing a massive energetic shift and process of purifying and releasing everything that no longer serves me in my physical, spiritual, ehtheric, and some other names I don’t remember bodies -from this lifetime and past life times, so as to be able to stand on the earth with nothing but love, compassion, and non-judgement for all.

So I imagine that’s DR going deep.

They said I was having some stuckness releasing in a certain deep energy body layer and that the releasing along with rapid vibrational shifts was causing some physical symptoms including a left ear issue- which was also true.

They also said I was rapidly accessing parts of myself never used before in a really fast way.
And part of my releasing and accessing these part was creating some conflict with others. They said I was achieving this through some kind of massive repetition but my spirit guides approved lol.

They also said that I had a huge energetic draw on money and finance, much bigger then I realized and despite my money flow being good, I was actually resisting receiving enormous boons.

They also shared details about my father and other relationships, with literal events that happened that were completely accurate and spot on, and I mentioned nothing other than the peoples names.

Everything felt very spot on. Cool to know the subs effect are track-able in such ways

8 Likes