AzrielLight EmperorQ

This is really good, I did get a lot of the ramble :slight_smile: I definitely want to address the inquiries and balance you bring up, it’s really well distinguished and paramount. I will give a proper response when less tired.

2 Likes

Could be alpha at work but when it comes to women and dating he becomes beta, or a nice guy, and women dont find this attractive so they end up leaving him. He can pull cause of his looks, status, money but he cant hook them to stay. There’s something he’s doing that’s pushing them away once they get to know him more

2 Likes

“The Kyballion” would make an amazing subliminal title (unless it’s, ya know… TAKEN).

2 Likes

Don’t even get me started on The Kybalion. At this point, I can easily announce more than a hundred different statements as to how it outcompetes Power Can Corrupt in many ways.

If there’s enough demand, eventually we might end up getting it, who knows. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Consider this a cheery additional demand! The Kyballion revolutionized my life in so many ways…a sub based off of its principals would be my playing priority for easily a year! Or…ooo… A supercharger that causes the major sub you listen to to develop in line with the Hermetic Laws.

Hnnng.

5 Likes

He’s not beta at all with woman, at any point, he’s dated friends of mine. That’s my whole point. It’s a gradient. They feel no future with him, that he doesn’t communicate enough, that he’s a good one time fuckboy but nothing else. And they don’t like his indifference and withholding at a certain point.

1 Like

You can be a fuck boy and a girl would still stay with you if you act like a man and or if you bang her right. On paper he seems like a catch. Something doesn’t add up for those girls to leave him. Your not around him 24/7 so you don’t know how he acts when he’s with these girls and what he says when your not there. That or his pipe game isn’t on point. Either way something is off.
You nailed it earlier though saying he sucks on some level basically

2 Likes

What he lacks is a relatable, human element and high character (and/or pipe game) His Alpha instincts are superb, but hit maturity and character are low. I saw the later as not in the typical Alpha category but I suppose they could be considered part of the ‘real alpha’ package.

My point is he is not being left because he is not ‘high value enough’ in the way one typically associates it, he is being left because of his character and ability to relate/connect… or his pipe game (love that term lol)

Red pill certainly doesnt bring you to bitterness or mistrust- it just opens your eyes to the truth of the world. isnt it the highest thing a man should ask for?

many people bash the red pill because they assume it stems from insecurities and lack of success with the opposite gender.
the opposite is the truth, people get to the red pill only after repeating traumatic events, with unanswered questions left to be asked.

It does not make your worldview obscure towards women, it just make you understand their motives and their behavioral pattern in a male logical way.
many men who invested literally years of their life being the “perfect” good husband to their wife suddenly out of nowhere get cheated/divorced.
if this guy does not understand women nature it can literally devestate him permanently and take him years to recover.

most of the very high skilled pua guys are red pilled because they approach thousands of women, many of them never complain or bitter but accept women nature and behave in accordance to protect their own interests.

life is a game- the better you understand it the less likely you are to get screwed.

It is a very complex subject so ofcourse both gender are at fault of cheating/damages during relationship. understanding why stuff happens instead of walking blindly to the slaughterhouse is worth the temporary rage/sadness of understanding that women can never truly love you the way most men think they love them- idealistically, but rather as a mean to a goal, aslong as he can satisfy the requirments the relationship will continue.
its hard to hear and i have not believed it myself, but time after time it proved to be right and it literally saved my life learning about this stuff.

rant over :smile:

4 Likes

haha thanks Rusty

I think it’s good to prepared for the game one walks into.
and for those who are well intentioned but naive-this is good medicine.
And the understanding in it’s cleanest form is invaluable.
I’ve been inspired to re-read the Rational Male.

3 Likes

This is true, but status and value are relative and situational, the hierarchical systems and drives of men rising and ‘competing’ towards dominance and woman to seek the most dominant men may be biological and the game may be hardwired but the board the game is played on is always changing.

I think it was Jordan Peterson, said something along the lines of the arch typical hero embodies the character traits than can rise in dominance to the top of the hierarchy across the set of all hierarchies, win in the game of all games.

Omni-player so to speak. (name of my program I’ll create one day-nobody steal it !)

And that is where idealism -subliminals and realism red pill meet IMO.

We are each on a journey to becoming that hero in our own lives, and becoming the kind of person who can raise to the top of the hierarchy in all sets of games. But more than that we have the opportunity to embodying archtypes that crush what anyone operating on an ‘egoic’ or personal level can accomplish.

Subliminal supports that journey which in turn affords or support those using them a chance to become that man, if that is their intention, and convey it simply by existing.

The amount of interest and chemistry I have and get with woman since starting at sub club is mind-boggling. This is not just auras in my opinion, it’s who I’ve become.

Money, looks, social status may all be contributors to perceived value and status however it is the conveyance of the biological traits these surface symbols represent that is the heart of game to me.

Its being natural valuable in your heroism, through the character you’ve developed, how you live your life, the desire you own, and the purpose you pursue. That is the base and then ‘game’ is simply logistics and being masterful at being situation-ally valuable.

For the really master-gamers valuable as well to that specific blueprint of what each woman perceives as valuable. I had heard about this but I didn’t understand this last one until recently.

Primal seduction seems to be helping me get this one. it is starting to have me meet particular woman’s sense of value in ways that are hilarious, I find myself, going against my own concious principles, being emotionally negative with some woman, giving other woman special gifts etc… behavior I would never normally do because I perceive it as as weak, but these things are resonating in what these woman find valuable- get to caretake and fix, and feel special and gifted respectively etc. and it’s creating a kind of imprinting- like next level shit hahah.

The highest value people set their own board by virtue of their existence-i.e. what you were saying about frame. And Subliminals is the most powerful tool I’ve founded towards creating one into the kind of person who can, and does do that.

Anyway to wrap it up IMO really the highest value action anyone can do in any moment, is to own what they want and to take a risk for it…
be ok with whatever happens…
and keep going whether it works or fails…

This is what hero’s and legends are made of, and when you live like that consistently woman smell that shit over money, looks, or anything else.

I got laid more when I was broke and living in a room next to my mom’s at her house in two years (going out 4-5 times a week and being with 1-2 new woman a week that whole time) than I did in the rest of my life combined, and I was a mess :slight_smile:

I would have to tell woman to pretend it was like high school to make a game out of how weird the situation was and then when they would use the bathroom my mom would scream at me and say 'I’m tired of you bringing those sluts over" lmao

Why because I was always going after what I wanted and taking risks, I was being reckless actually, but taking risks is sufficient.

Ok Final rant done.

Raphael you have the board for whatever you choose to say or not say.
and everyone else no more redpill rants after that lol
for now…

5 Likes

I’ve created a new healing custom

1. Asclepius
  2. Attachment Destroyer
    3.Growth Through Pain
  3. I AM
  4. Inner Voice
  5. Limit Destroyer
  6. Love Without Attachment
  7. Negative Energy Transmutation
  8. Negativity Displacer
  9. Negativity Shifter
  10. New Beginnings
  11. Power Can Corrupt Q Core
  12. Rebirth
  13. Regeneration Q Core
  14. Sanguine
  15. Spiritual Abundance
  16. Spiritual Freedom
  17. Spiritual Reality Alignment
  18. Survival Instinct Q Core
  19. The Flow

This will replace regeneration in my stack for the month.
I may also take a week of Terminus or cut it down to 3x loops a week or take a week off regeneration, doing both may be too difficult, it’s leaving me wiped, and while I feel very whole this week, I have also had some very dysfunctional regressions and done less and ordered more take out than in quite a while.

4 Likes

Guys what are your thoughts on using different names in different customs?

I have a formal full name, and a nickname, all my customs are in my full name because I get the sense this will go the deepest, but I also get the sense the results would be quicker if I used my nickname, which I more easily identify with and have less ‘hang ups’ around.

1 Like

Well said, my friend. This is Game including your brilliant idea to play the highschool “game” with your dates.

To each of our individual hero’s journey then! Cheers!

1 Like

@Azriel the module list for your upcoming healing custom covers everything. Am just curious why you included PCC in this.

1 Like

The cover art seemed to fit with the rest of the boxes :grin:

For the following reasons

1. PCC is profoundly healing for me, it shows me where I don’t value myself as a person, and where I bullshit myself, it helps me own and go after my wants and desires, even if it means ‘beating’ out others
  2. It has strong charisma, social status, and ability to navigate social situations, I want this when I’m either falling apart emotionally from reconciliation or feeling so high on life people think I am crazy
  3. It will be protective during a time of potential emotional vulnerabilty
  4. I wanted to keep running it but couldn’t stack it with anything else so thought why not stuff it in a custom.
  5. It also stacks exceptionally well with Emperor, Khan, and EOG-all subs I am running or will be running so thought it be good to further my base with it
  6. I like a little directional-ity with any sub I do, from my testing Alchemist and EOG are by far the most highly-directional subs- in the sense that they move towards what to do. Emperor gives me power towards what I choose but those two show me the path. I’ve found PCC (and HOM) shows me the path socially that links up with whatever my internal path is
  7. Naturally and on Emperor I tend to feel secluded and angry at what I perceive as others transgressions, PCC, has me see this for what they really are, not big deals, or things to effortlessly avoid.
3 Likes

PCC + IC + (Your Social Sub Here). I’m telling you.

1 Like

I’m thinking of culling this sub COLLPAW

Cult of last light in a post apocalyptic world

or Apocalypse Phoenix

or maybe Fawkes after Dumbledore’s phoenix

About time, too. He’s been looking dreadful for days; I’ve been telling him to get a move on. "

—After Fawkes burst into flames[sr "

I’ll just play this every time I need to get a move on, burst in to flames and carry on.

:

Maybe one of these days :slight_smile:

The agenda’s planned for the next 6 months (amenable to change of course)

Apocalypse Phoenix for a month or two with Emperor and Azriel Q, possibly HOM as well
Modify Azriel Q slightly and possible put in terminus create HOM custom with Mind’s Eye and QL stage 1 and run those three customs with the EOG Stages

Finally got to the current end of this journal, jeez man, you post religiously! Haha, this is a fantastic journal, and the redpill tangent to it towards the end was quite educating. I can see how you hit Arch Alchemist so quickly with such a prolific post count! A fantastic read with so much to gather, I may read it all again soon.

1 Like