AzrielLight EmperorQ

Excellent reasons to add PCC, @Azriel. May it serve you well.

He is quite the prolific writer, makes me feel like I should write more in Man For Himself! In fact, let me go do that right now.

2 Likes

That’s also a very interesting journal I’ve been following.

I DID IT! I GOT CAUGHT UP!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fantastic progress, and some great observations too. But… after reading hundreds of posts here tonight, now I’m too wiped out to have any thought-provoking or insightful comments. haha.

3 Likes

I hate tagging but, fuck it. @SaintSovereign

The demand is growing by the day

1 Like

The year 2021 would be great timing for a Title as such to be released. I wouldn’t mind contributing to the research as well as releasing what I’ve already experienced and know about these Laws and I’m sure others wouldn’t mind either.

That’ll be after the Solar Flash though… :smiley:

A Weapon X Subliminal based upon the 13 Universal Laws?

7 Likes

Hi @Hermit, I have read you mentioning this multiple times. I personally never heard of this philosophy before. Could you explain to me and the people that read along. How would this subliminal effect our lives and that of others?

edit: perhaps even away from Azriel his journal so we don t dilute it haha :+1:|

For some reason, this being in alphabetical order is highly satisfying to my eye, lol.

1 Like

thanks man! I’m really glad you enjoyed and/or got some value out of it.
I don’t think of posting allot, or being particularly committed, I just love the subject
of transformation, for others, and of course for myself, and really enjoy writing the unfolding experience.

I find it helps tremendously with the ‘alchemical’ process of what we choose to become.
Every time I’m stuck I just tell myself to journal and stuff starts moving again.

4 Likes

This was not consciously intentional lol
that might be QL lite from Emperor operating behind the scenes.

@Hermit is welcome to talk about that here.

1 Like

Awesome! thanks for reading and for the regards!
Hope you rested up, always love to hear what you have to say when you feel up for it.

1 Like

I posted this else where but want to put here for my records.

Awesome man, obvbiously find what works best for you but that is my rec.
I’m at the point on Emperor where I feel like I am parenting everyone, people seem
so irrationally and emotionally stunted. I’m continuing to let go of judgement as best I can,
and any anger I have about how incompetent, unreliable people are. (I’m operating like I don’t need to rely on anyone-not out of mistrust-but out of understanding) I’m not completely generalizing because I have a couple friends who still shine as incredible human beings, there honest with themselves, others, and there own flaws and attributes.

just to say a bit more,
I’m aware I am, and can be lazy, manipulative, unethical at times, cut corners, a horndog, and I’m comfortable with all of that…but because I can see and own it, it doesn’t control me. I also make an intention to do right by my word and others, without self comprise or minimal self compromise, no matter how I feel. I see everyone else just immediately acting out whatever they feel, selfish interests, they’ll throw there honor or connections out the window when convenient, scared, or avoidant, its almost comical.

People are also always waiting, waiting for what to believe in, what to be told to do, waiting to be given, waiting for something to change. If your simply someone who doesn’t wait, leads, chooses your own beliefs, and gives, the world will be in the palm of your hand.

Ok philosophical rant over :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello Azriel, could you share your current supplements strategies (and their goal)? Do you have one source of supplement or do you mix different stuff?

3 Likes

I’ll write about it later today

1 Like

Looks like you becoming more aware. AwesomeI Reminds me of after breaking up and finding yourself again…like when you get over someone and can see clearly them for who they are, but there is still some left over anger / resentment and that is fuel for growth and independence. …Ironically also it is the enfj being turned inside out … into the istp mindset

On the other side it feels so cold and distant - perhaps a reflection of my own beliefs of how I should be, being like this sadness me. Are you not afraid of being separate and so different from everybody that it becomes alien like? No shared values anymore…

You get used to it…trust me. Once you become both comfortable and appreciative of being in a class of your own, you won’t want to go back for shit

3 Likes

There was a period of frustration at the necessary isolation, but also a joy in being alone.
Now people are starting to get sucked into my value systems where it counts.
I have woman I still feel plenty of intimacy with.
And some friends, including one female, who we are super close and very respectful of each other’s individuality.

2 Likes

Couple updates.
I will still post my supplement stack routine
Ran executive today so will keep this quick

I got the Emperor X in Q and have tested it-the differences in Terminus and Q are becoming profoundly clear to me and I will post more about this later.

Commander ran 2x
First time was awesome- executive function increased, better workout, getting things done, being more decisive, strong sense of internal status increase which was really cool. People seemed to respect and hold onto and value what I said even more than usual

2nd time-I did it before the gym and there was a wait at the gym and it really pissed me off. I was telling them to amend the system, I was going through a lot of reconciliation but some of it’s first time effects were still coming through. The time it takes to get there is barely justified but a 45 min+ wait once I’m there. Won’t be doing that again.

Commander does not seem to be great for sexual interest but I’d have to test more.
Again it could be my reconciliation at the time but running it made me very disinterested in woman.

Ran executive today-very strong, I’ve been in constant action and execution since, a feel the urgency, the ambition, but it’s constant push towards action seems slightly averse to executive function in the sense of goal management and prioritization. I’m just kind of plowing through whatever comes to mind. Still great. I’ll try to more consciously use it for the aforementioned function next time.

1 Like

Posted this on another journal but it’s relevant here

I also might not be clear or how to handle certain challenges, I should ask that question to myself. “what is a challenge in my life, and how should I handle it?” These seem like the big challenges, I’m freelance, have multiple well paying jobs, I work from home and set my own schedule, but it’s not enough money for the lifestyle I want, there’s no real future for growth, it’s not purposeful, and I am not passionate about it. But it’s a great situation-so the challenge is finding where I want to invest all my energy in to build and doing it. And that is on and off very challenging. Other challenges are small things that just cause internal growth, like saying no, de-escalating conflict, taking risks etc.

1 Like