AzrielLight EmperorQ

@Azriel. Is the Elixir Ultima going to be in your stack?

Is Emperor terminus more powerful than Q ? I started using Q yesterday

Terminus is a stronger build method, but it is only useful once you have used Q version for several months, otherwise it tends to create stonewalling or too much reconciliation. Emperor Terminus is also a custom build, it is not available in the store.

1 Like

Yes! Definitively.

I will do Emperor version, regeneration, Azriel Q, along with Elixer and Rebirth Ultima

I may add one more title to be more sociable for business PCC/or HOM if needed, but I’m gonna have those be my core group for the month.

I’d rather not add survival instinct for now, as regeneration and elixer should cover healing.

1 Like

You’ll know when I become one, because you’re on the list for people that get bought customs when I do :wink:

1 Like

Thinking of creating this custom (- 1 module) to run with Elixer, Rebirth, Emperor Terminus, and Azriel Q for the next month or two

Thinking of creating this custom

AsclepiusNew Modules, Physical Changes

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Attachment DestroyerEmotional Healing

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Growth Through PainEmotional Healing

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Gratitude EmbodimentEmotional Healing

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

I AMEmotional Healing, Results Enhancement

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Inner VoiceEmotional Healing, Results Enhancement

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Limit DestroyerEmotional Healing, Results Enhancement

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Love Without AttachmentResults Enhancement

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Negative Energy TransmutationEmotional Healing

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Negativity DisplacerEmotional Healing

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Negativity ShifterEmotional Healing

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

New BeginningsEmotional Healing

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Power Can Corrupt Q CoreMajor Subliminal Core, Skills, Social, Status

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

RebirthEmotional Healing, Status

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Regeneration Q CoreEmotional Healing, Major Subliminal Core

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

SanguineEmotional Healing, Results Enhancement

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Spiritual AbundanceEmotional Healing, Results Enhancement

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Spiritual FreedomEmotional Healing

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Spiritual Reality AlignmentResults Enhancement, Spirituality

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

Survival Instinct Q CoreMajor Subliminal Core, Physical Changes, Skills

$14.99

QTY:

$14.99

|300x300

The FlowNew Modules

3 Likes

Looks very focused on healing :+1:

1 Like

yeah, I’ve been ‘avoiding’ healing because I feel it impairs performance, but I see it doesn’t have to. It also feels really good and makes every sub run better.

Although with this custom my subconsious might not know what to do with negativity, will it burn it, displace it, shift it, transmute it, heal it, reoel it?

Will Elixer have anything to work with?

lol

5 Likes

@Azriel - yeah healing isn’t sexy in the moment. But at the same time necessary to become that sexy man that women are emotionally attracted to BECAUSE you are healed and perfectly comfortable with yourself.

4 Likes

I was caught in that trap of jumping into major titles before healing…

2 Likes

@pacman - same here brother. Even when running Khan Total Breakdown, I mixed it with Spartan and Sanguine to tone down the reconciliation. It was a good idea but I ended up focusing more on handling reconciliation rather than emotional healing and embracing whatever Khan ST1 was teaching me.

I guess that’s how we live and learn anyways.

2 Likes

well actually on this Forum-healing is in and pretty sexy :wink: It’s the new Zeitgeist.
But I’ve done ALOT of healing work in the past, with subs, and other means. So my foundation was good going in. My performance was also really on point-meaning I was and have been in a lot of action consistently-but what I am seeing -is that healing makes all the difference with the most subtle things that make or break-really high level results and transformation.

1 Like

@Azriel - that’s excellent that you implemented it early for yourself.

@Lion -thank you

Very early around 19 years old I was obsessed with spirituality
and read and practiced many modalities and saw many teachers
that all had a healing component. Then I had an extremely challenging major life catastrophe, not a physical injury, in my mid-twenties that required basically straight healing holistically and therapeutically for the next 4 years (emotional, spiritual, mental) so was kind of forced into it for the best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I went to the actual gym for the first time in 6 months today.
I really got to see Spartan, Emperor Fitness Stage 4 shine through.
I was non-stop machine -executing my entire workout effortlessly.
In the recent past, I’ve always had resistance at the gym, none of that.
I found myself stopping and buying two pairs of new shoes before even going in, just to make sure my foot wear was safe (survival instinct maybe?)
Despite not lifting in months-I felt very good being there again- usually my ego struggles with starting with smaller weights-but I had NOTHING about it. The whole thing was flawless-, I’ll start going 5 days a week again now that the gym is open.

2 Likes

finished Elixer Ultima 20 minutes ago
in the beginning there was some anxiety and short breathing and anger,
then it felt pretty neutral and relaxing.
When I was done I felt very relaxed and neutral
and al ot of my physical and sinus pain was gone.
Now it feels like heat strongly in all the areas I have chronic pain, the pain is amplifying and then dissipating in waves. As Saint said the real time analysis while somewhat cool is not indicative of the subs effects.

However I was journaling and I was looking at my past and current journey in a very different way.then I have been. Less the worlds burning-let me make something happen, and more proud and happy for the incredible journey I am on, and how perfect it is where I am at for where I want to go.

2 Likes

So I’ve been reintroducing watching one episode of a show a couple times a week, as part of scheduled down time. I set the intention to watch things that would have some inspirational value, makes me laugh, or has useful character observation,

I started with the BlackList and am only a couple episodes in, but so far, the main dude in it, the criminal collaborating with the FBI, is the best example of PCC I have ever seen. or could think of.

2 Likes

Good choise. Healing is must to move forward in life. I am also thinking about stacking healing sub with EmpQ. I might go with RegenerationQ.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: I am very happy that I spent 6 months on Emperor Q with my main focus, 3 solo on it, 1 with some light stacking, and 2 with heavier stacking. Emperor has it’s own version of healing, especially in relation to it’s goals, however will see what is possible from adding a healing focus in addition this month.

2 Likes

All the best buddy