AzrielLight EmperorQ

So emperor with sex mastery custom is working out well for you?

Well there are more details above.
I have run the Emperor/Sex Mastery Terminus most often
but it is a challenging beast.

The sexual energy from the Sex Mastery Core and sexual modules, modifies the familiarity of the Emperor core and creates both more motivation generally and stronger motivation sexually, which has opened up the world of caring about that, in a way that I have not on Emperor Q.

The modules, Iron Frame, Ego Adsum, Carpe Diem, are shining through the most as of now. As my days are insanely present and productive, and the Terminus version of the Emperor core is supporting in breaking into a kind of freedom and independence that is surprising. The manifestation challenges are also coming hard and strong and am rapidly growing internally to meet, exceed, and transcend them.

3 Likes

What I see as manifestation challenges

1. A non monogamous romantic partner-going dark-(for now) growth-my identity was starting to rely on this person and expect something, I am now free of that, and less emotionally reactive to perceived scarcity as well as more fully committed to upping my game and being with more new people and/or even find a worthy partner

2. Getting $500 stolen through Fraud-Becoming unconcerned, handling it, and recognizing how far I’ve come to have very little concern about this, but still able to handle it effectively and calmly

3. Conflict with close male friends- Growth-seeing where I can be totally responsible for the outcome in friendships, letting go of needing people to be different than they are, valuing them for who they are, and masterfully navigating them and situations for mutual benefit without any self compromise

4. Competition with men regarding woman how to deal with and handle it, both internally, but also still standing in my own value.

5. Just getting that while I may have mastered my domain and block during Covid on Emperor, there is a whole world I have not touched, so generally just learning to bring what I got in the small pond of my life-into the big pond i.e. I became a big fish in my pond and instead of fearing being a small fish in a bigger pond, I’m going big fish in big pound-or that’s the push now at least.

6 Likes

@Azriel you rock!

Needed to drop this

1 Like

Elixir Ultima… Hopefully Aura Ultima gets released and amplified to the max or beyond.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

What are you noticing from Iron Frame?

By the way, no more struggles with Stark and New Beginnings, it was probably just reconciliation. However I remember having several of these episodes on Stark when I ran it a few months ago, I’m wondering what it is about.

1 Like

There has been a lot of emotional challenges in my past from not simply holding true to my convictions and looking to understand the other side too much. Now I feel I am able to hold my self trust and perception and stand by it, even while getting others perspectives. It also has me stick to my convictions more because I doubt them less. Lastly it makes flirting or interacting with others more powerful.

2 Likes

I order Emperor X custom in Q strength
for experimental purposes as well as to run on non-terminus days

Now I will very clearly see the custom difference in Terminus and Q

This week I will likely just run Emperor Terminus X

I’m looking to get down to 2 programs and some Ultima, and add a third once they’ve sufficiently stabilized.

The greatest value I’ve gotten from subs has been running Emperor in V4, Q, and now Terminus for so long. I have certainly benefited in results and experiences from other things, but I can see my life is most profoundly different because of the consistency and length of running Emperor.

I took the weekend off subs but ran two loops of Rebirth Ultima tonight with an hour break in between.

After the first I still felt a bit dead and bottled up, so I decided for a 2nd loop.

My sense of energy, status, and freedom is off the charts right now

1 Like

This is good to know! I wouldn’t have expected Rebirth to work like that on 1 loop vs 2 loops.

1 Like

neither would I, but after still feeling a bit down- I thought WWBAD ( what would @TheBoxingScientist do )

and ran another loop.

(while that may be funny, that is actually what came to mind lol)

How would you describe the difference between Emperor Q and Terminus?

In results I can compare

It’s just faster, it’s like a new reality. conflict gets resolved quicker, challenge manifestations happen faster, work offers and financial gain come faster, my sense of growth and what I am learning is faster, I’m unstuck in ways that I was working towards on Emperor Q faster. Any remaining nice guy behaviors that don’t come from authentic kindness or principles, but from needing to appease are gone, I didn’t even realize I still had them on Emperor Q.

In subjective Experience
I have not run the Emperor Terminus with just the Emperor core and neutral results enhanceres quite enough to give a really solid answer. But so far it feels like the when I hit that perfect amount of Emperor Q loops 4-5 and I’m just pure, clean excellence and self control without rigidity and no reconciliation. It also feels more natural, like it’s welling from within.

I think it was @bujin who said Q feels like it gets varnished on the outside and thensoaks in and Terminus is like is wells from within and then moves/sokes out. I think this is very accurate.

3 Likes

That’s interesting.

Does Terminus get overwhelming in terms of processing or while listening in general? You’re doing significantly less Terminus loops compared to Q loops, right?

There’s a few beneficial reasons allowing me to possibly transition into Terminus instead of Q. One of which is the reduced listening time, I’m not as often behind the laptop or in a position to listen subliminal’s compared to what I used to. If one loop of Terminus can kick me into high gear, then I’m all down for it.

Concurrently me Custom named Da Vinci is doing beyond expectations, I can only imagine how it executes on Terminus strength. As of right now I’ve been running Q version of Stark and I’m about to listen to Terminus to observe it’s difference; I’ll post my findings here, if that is okay with you.

2 Likes

Yes please post them here.
Also please post the contents of Da Vinci?

My first week of running it, there was one day when I felt like I was on a bad drug trip.Other days it went great.

so yes, it can be extremely overwhelming if I’m not careful, like if I don’t get enough sleep, or I run to many q titles the same day as terminus, I’ve done 2 terminus loops in a day only a few times, and it’s actually gone well, and the next day is usually incredible if I don’t run terminus then.

The 10 core Emperor terminus is significantly less overwhelming than the one with sex mastery
and I’ve run Stark Terminus before and that’s less overwhelming than both of them by far. Actually that’s the sub I most effortlessly gelled with.

1 Like

I mentioned above, I order another variation, theEmperor X Terminus (the one with sex mastery), in Q format today.
So I will be able to tell the exact differences between the same exact custom in Q and Terminus.

1 Like

Tonight I ran two rebirth Ultima loops
2 loops of Azriel Q (which has serum X, Februss, Blue Skies, Aries,and Khan Stage 1)-in regards to healing
1 loop of regeneration

After regeneration-my sinus issues, and clogged Eustachian tube were completely gone and opened up respectively. I’ve been sleeping on this baby, especially with Elixer Ultima out, it’s time to have it as a must for the stack for at least a month.

So my current stack will be
Emperor variation-don’t know which one yet
Azriel Q
Regeneration
possibly survival instinct

or a may combine survival instinct and regeneration in a custom.

2 Likes

Thank you @Azriel, so far I’ve indicated that effects from Stark Q is more of becoming Stark, while listening Terminus made me experience the embodiment of Stark. So Q is more like a download, installing over time. While Terminus feels more like an instantaneous installation, where of it’s effects are becoming more transparant over time.

I’m barely get headaches from overexposure, however I did get these in the beginning of my subliminal journey. In this time I worked a lot on my brain capacity, cognitive functions, consciousness and intelligence. I must admit it made quiet a lot of an effect, no more headaches, processing or any other effects caused by over-processing.

Composition of Da Vinci –

Cores

• Ascension

Modules

• Deus

• Omnidimensional

• Deep Sleep

• Carpe Diem Ascended

• Productivity Unleashed

• Extreme Exercise Motivation

• I Am

• Attachment Destroyer

• Blue Skies

• Spiritual Freedom

• Gratitude Embodiment

• Joie De Vivre

• Energetic Development XI

• The Architect

• Ego Adsum

• Iron Frame

• Yggdrasil

• Temptation

• Sanguine

Strength – Q

Although those are quiet a bit of modules in comparison with Cores, Ascension does feel quiet pronounced now that I think about it. The only difference is that the modules kind of shade the Aura’s from Ascension and give a whole different feeling to the Archetype. Nonetheless Ascension is kicking in big time, I’m being respected and admired wherever I go, relentlessly working towards my personal goals, speaking my mind whenever I want, etc.

2 Likes

@Azriel I think Emperor Terminus will make you an instant billionaire.