AzrielLight EmperorQ

There’s a book I read a while back, Comedy Writing Secrets by Melvin Helitzer. When I read it, I didn’t do so in order to memorize it, but more because I found it interesting. Like watching a documentary, you’re usually not doing that with the intent of memorizing it.

Afterwards, even though I didn’t remember a thing consciously, I started recognizing situations that would fit certain styles of comedy. I couldn’t tell you the specific name of that style of comedy, but I was able to apply it.

So I read it again. And again. Every time without any goal to memorize it. And every time afterwards I started seeing more and more funny things in life. Nowadays I can be the life of the party at a funeral.

Same goes for the Laws. Some non-conscious part of you observes a situation, remembers the description of a similar situation from the book and associates the current situation to that. Which in turn is linked to the law/lesson. At this point even though you don’t know exactly why, you are effortlessly guided into applying the law.

In a way, that’s how PCC probably works. It stores the book away in subconscious memory to be applied automatically.

I too like the idea of running PCC while reading the book, but that’s mostly because it seems a fun and interesting thing to do. Maybe it’ll be even more effective that way.

2 Likes

I see it like aligning both the conscious and sub-conscious mind to look out for the laws.

Same, this is what real leadership is about to me

yes, there is some really interesting -hilarious stuff-it’s also mind boggling how fucked up people were/are.

1 Like

I tested Emperor Terminus with just 9 other results enhancers.
It is very similar to Emperor Q at it’s best, except much stronger than even when I ran 5 loops.

It was really good to see what was the difference in Emperor core with and without Sex Mastery+Many other divergent modules and also see the distinct difference between Emperor Terminus core and Emperor Q.

I may get a Q version of Emperor X to run on non Terminus days and may even add House of Medici to it.

So my experimental week continued with variations
of Terminus Emperor X and Terminus Emperor as well as PCC, HOM, Alchemist Stage 1, Rebirth,
Survival Instinct, and Azriel Q which I call Instinct Q from now on. and 1 loop Libertine. I will post results and take aways.

Results from the week.

1. I feel completely fearless and detached from my current work situations, like it is more important for me to be true to me, than do something that doesn’t work. Period.

2. Something about the terminus Emperor core with Survival Instinct- is really driving out Emperor Fitness/Spartan cores in my custom, I have taken working out to the next level with programming, consistency, diet, I’m doing movement work and mobility work multiple times a day, and hitting home workouts no matter what. I’ve also started rubbing blue Emu oil, Trans-dermal Magnesium oil, CBD balm on my self at scheduled times throughout the day. I feel better physically than I have in quite some time.

3. I’ve run survival instinct every day and tested Alchemist stage 1 3 times. But one, the other, or the combinations has me saging and palo santo-ing my room 2x a day.

4. I had a conversation about my being a consultant for strategy and sales, commission based middle man, and/ or employee at another start up.

(The guy I was speaking to was a friend I did a lot of professional development with in the past. Very cool guy but but the level of incompetence I see in entrepreneurs, the corporate world, even with execs. is insane. Now these people may know their fields and roles really well, but when it comes to dealing with their emotions and/or other people, and what this is costing them in time and effectiveness, it’s like they have no competency at all. )

1. It’s gone kind of ‘dead’ on the sexual front. I’m not really pushing anything and no one’s coming around. (I wonder if PCC and/or Survival Instinct is driving away woman who were perhaps not the best influences outside the bedroom :smirk:

2. Work was super easy this week I blew through everything. The work load is the same, Terminus Emperor has my focus, intelligence, and work capacity accelerated.

3. I had around a $500 fraudulent charge on one of my accounts, (manifestation challenge possibly?) I felt an instant of concern , then calmed down, got up, made two phone calls, bank, and the online store the fraudulent purchase was made at, got the money reimbursed in an hour, and new card sent for next day.

4. I’m fully back on my impeccable grind-morning to night-rituals/routines-work-reading-workout-curriculum for development-time towards new endeavors, general self care, chill out time…I’m running a super tight ship.

Take A ways

1. Rebirth makes it easier to run subs, it kills reconciliation for me and provides energy, status, and a sense of choice and new movement in my life.

2. Survival Instinct is a must at this time for me. In terms of feeling safe and having the mindset to deal with getting back to 110% athletics, as well spiritual and psychological protection, and self care.

3. Two terminus days in a row, if running more than one Q sub along side, is doable-but starts to push the edge and may not be best.

4. PCC is massively re-orienting my world view, it’s a little bittersweet, as I can’t pretend anymore. It takes up room in my stack without directly, or as directly as other subs could, contributing to any outward goals right now, but seems too important to drop just yet, and I do really enjoy it.

5. Alchemist Stage 1 increases my will power, creates cohesion around goals, feels incredibly aligned. Seems to give depth to everything. There were some very strong reconciliation at one point from it and/or it mixed with Terminus Emperor. Which I may get into at another point. But I need to stabilize a stack and the new customs before re-introducing it.

3 Likes

I have also noticed this…i can now run regeneration 3X with the help of rebirth. Anger and irritability and mood swings are low with rebirth.

1 Like

@Azriel how do you choose to stack Rebirth? Do you listen to it right before the main sub? How often do you listen to it?

1 Like

1x a day or 1x every other day. Either 6 hours after a terminus or late at night as the first of a playlist that runs a few hours while in bed/while I sleep. It works well before subs-if you can wait at least an hour.

Sounds like you avoid this altogether.

This is a good time, let the mind process it while sleeping. Though this timeslot will soon be occupied by DREAMS.

Yeah, during this experiment phase, I’m trying to fit things in where-ever I can.

Ideally I like Rebirth as a late evening sub an hour or so before running anything else. It gives me one last burst of energy for night routines or late night work.

I’m thinking about this too. In light of all the Ultimas available as well as the ones coming out soon, there will be many timeslots to think of.

I may just have to experiment with Rebirth before my custom and see what happens. Curious to see how Rebirth and Blue Skies play with each other when put so close.

1 Like

Give it a shot, I think you’ll like it. If you have not run rebirth yet, I suggest you run it and nothing after the first time for 4-8 hours.

Upon experimentation, and perhaps I can see this because I am ‘lucky’ but the depth and capacity of every sub here is mind boggling. They literally each unlock whole new worlds and capacities. No wonder I am having a tug of war trying to narrow it down…lol or trying to fit it all in.

I’ve used BLU a lot and to great effect. I used Libertine to great effect, but never more then 2x a week. I’ll be using rebirth every day or every other day, for now and fit others in situation-ally as needed.

3 Likes

Very excited to see what’s new as of tomorrow.
Depending on what it is I will finalize any next custom iterations and stack for at least the next 3 months and stay true to that. Ready to get on a consistent routine that maximize effectiveness.
I pray the stack article comes out tomorrow as well as that would be very useful.

1 Like

I’ve started using Genius Electrolyte, and it makes a big difference in killing any reconciliation symptoms and a smoother ride.

I was using a homemade electrolyte drink with deep sea salt, lemon and /or lime. But adding this has helped even more. It has this in it.

Sustamine®* is a dipeptide form of L-Glutamine that supplies a combination of pure L-Glutamine (an amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis) and L-Alanine (an amino acid needed for rebuilding glycogen stores). This dipeptide is much smaller than a complete protein and can be absorbed quickly. Clinically tested Sustamine® has shown to be designed to help bodies rehydrate, replenish and recover *

2 Likes

How is your emperor journey going?

1 Like

It’s going well, thanks for asking. I’ve taken a bit of a detour for experimenting.

I’ll give some new longer updates this week.

1 Like

How’s New Beginnings in Emperor treating you?

I really like what I perceive to be New Beginnings but

Depends on the version

On Emperor Q-it was treating me really well, I was gaining a profound sense of confidence in who I actually am, where as in the past deep down I felt the confidence was a front or I needed to have the image of something. It also made me euphoric and feel like a was at the start of things and becoming someone new, like I was never stuck.

On Emperor Terminus-- it is a similar effect but more profound. I really feel like a completely different person who is more my self than ever.

On Emperor X (Sex Mastery core as well as many non-neutral modules sex/money/productivity related) It is wiping the floor with me. I can handle it totally but I am seeing and unveiling parts of me with deep shame and sense of worthlessness especially and woman, and sex, and where I’ve failed with woman I’ve cared about, and concern that will be the same in the future, or that I am not good enough to have what I want…etc. It’s all coming up, all the little places I’ve hidden away to preserve my self image to myself… and also at the same time, I am bolder in these areas than before, and cultivating a new sense of value in relation to them-- I also find myself taking actions directly in the face of this, and being more and more ok with that those are aspects in my experience, and more ok with letting them go

IMO when our conscious or unconscious distinguishes/decides what we want, it highlights and contrasts-everything that is NOT THAT currently-

The same stuff that has always been there and impacting us underneath the surface, but know it may occur as more painful because the attention, energy, and conscious awareness is on it. This is what I see new beginnings doing in this sub

@Hermit I think your challenge with Stark is not just new beginnings, My sense is that your energy system is already wired to have high creativity, inventiveness, and proactive mental activity etc… adding Stark to that is like taking a red bull after coffee. It may just take your system some time to handle that level of extra voltage, or some extra grounding. In either case this is just a sense I have about this, take what may be useful and forgive any presumption or inaccuracy otherwise :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats on reaching post 600 in your own journal. A lot of documentation in six months!

2 Likes

Thank you!,

Didn’t even know this was a thing

Breaks down to about a 100/ month :slight_smile:

1 Like