AzrielLight EmperorQ

It’s a sexual aura, not necessarily status. Most people aren’t going to be overtly sexual in public or in front of everyone, hence why it works better one-on-one. Remember, Ultima titles are boosters. If you wanna boost your status, use a status-driven sub, or wait for the release of True Social Ultima. I bet Libertine + True Social will be a killer. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks SaintSovereign,

It’s distinctions like this I love

It’s status not necessarily sexual attraction that dictates the flow of attention in group dynamics.

I’m running Emperor but the friends I was with today are very high status as well.

Very much looking forward to that combo. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire Do you have any idea when True Social Ultima is coming out? Also, will True Social be added to the Q Store? Thanks.

I believe true social ultima will be out this week.

2 Likes

Great news! :grinning: Thanks @TheBoxingScientist.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist If I buy True Social now, will get the Ultima version as a free upgrade?

1 Like

@Sinusoid yes you will get the new version as a free upgrade. SC are very generous they provide free upgrades to all their loyal customers who purchased existing versions. :wink:

1 Like

I rermember you mentioned that you were quite good with women in your 20s. Does LU give you that same feeling you had back then?

I had the right mix of going out enough, being reckless enough, and sexual energy. I was also driven by pain- I felt empty and worthless if I wasn’t getting laid and that was highly motivational, although I wouldn’t recommend or wish it upon anyone.

There was a period when momentum started to build and my reality and sense of what was possible shifted, and I made/manifested/ caused some pretty wild experiences for a few years.

In terms of Libertine being like that, too early to say, aspects of it definitely gave peaks at what was possible that would be similar or better than when I was younger. The ‘hunter’ aspect wasn’t as fully online on Libertine as it was when I was younger, nor was the I can block out the whole world to pay attention to you (woman) aspect-- however as the strong super alpha confidence in going for things started to come online at one point.

I also run 4 q loops after Libertine before testing it and the results were still awesome. I tried a similar pattern the next day and did 6 q loops after-- and saw no results- so reconciliation seems to effect it.

All in all I will say parts of it were very similar- the intense sexual attraction and playfullness, the carefree. Parts were stronger- interest before I engaged etc…

I believe if I were to use Libertine consistently and go out or date with more intention, the results would surely surpass my records. (Although I don’t know how comfortable I’d feel about sleeping with woman within 10 minutes to the first hour of meeting them now, which was often the norm, when I was younger)

3 Likes

Guys Pragya , it must be Pragya,

I had reconciliation yesterday and it was the first time in quite a while ( at least of any discernible kind that impacted my life), and I ran 4 Ultima loops and 16 q loops in that 48 hour period. And it was not even that bad, just kind of irritable. It really seems Pragya has helped my ability to listen more and/or Spartan, since sometimes I just push through.

Rant:

Also I have come to a conclusion, I was wrong before and I stand corrected. I could be wrong again lol but this is where I stand now.

Any desire, obsession, confusion, can’t stop thinking about at looking at building new customs, switching the stack, what to run, should I run this or that? etc… once you have your stack and/or custom, other than a contained period of a chosen amount of time to strategize, or initial excitement, if it goes on longer than a day …is complete reconciliation. lmao (this doesn’t apply if one is building their first custom)

I say this because it means that whatever your focused on, is not the goals, outcomes, actions, results, and Being of whatever the current sub(s) your listening too are.

Now I don’t think there is anything wrong with this at all. I have certainly spent hours if not days, on actively thinking about some of these things, but looking back, even the times I thought it was not the case, it was complete reconciliation.

Because the fundamental thing underneath it all was concern, anxiety, fear for being enough and making the right choice, ok and maybe some infinite excitement at the endless possibilities of how I would upgrade myself and my existence to things not possible before.

But there was this sense if I don’t include this or get this done, it won’t be perfect, I’ll be incomplete…etc…And anytime I am coming from a place of needing something to be enough, or am concerned about making the right choice to the point of action paralysis, that is reconciliation.

I’m not talking about a cool thought here or there, I’m talking about a driving dis-ease of how to manage your sub game.

Also it lead me to a tremendous amount of learning and reading, and contemplating, all of which are awesome and if anyone needs to go through that period, awesome. I’m just so focused on my life again, I’m moving some really big things. I’ve had some next level insane me/Emperor magic happen that I’ll share more about when it pulls through.

Anyway I feel like I spent literally most of the month of July creating a sub game plan, and next customs. That said now I have an awesome sub game plan and chosen customs :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow, I think many people, including some people on this forum, will want to see you as the guru if they could.

Definitely not,

I’m happy to point anyone to my favorite dating/ seduction teachers that I believe made the most difference.

I believe the biggest thing that made me able to do that completely in touch and inhabited in my primal self and total detachment from outcome, and total comfort with tension, sexual and otherwise. I would just look at woman after we were talking for a bit, we would be close and I would say really slowly “wow…I really want to fuck you” while being totally connected to them, and it never went bad. They either said yes, giggled, or something along the lines of ‘not yet…’ (I need to be more comfortable.)

Or I would just start kissing them and it would escalate fast.

I didn’t say that as a line-I just said what I actually felt.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a couple of times that you shifted your thinking. :wink:

1 Like

All part of the journey :slight_smile:
We can elevation, we gain perspective.
What happens when it happens is what needed to happen.

1 Like

Most people binge watch shows on Netflix, I binge read journals on a subliminal forum. Lol :nerd_face:

Damn dude, now you’re making me think I gave up on Emperor too soon! But I think I’m on the right stack with Stark et al.

Excited to see where your journal goes next!

1 Like

I am saying this in a positive light. There are many shifts.

1 Like

lol too true!
I go through periods of reading everything on this Forum,
It’s super useful, for awareness, understanding, learning about everyone and how subs are effecting them, and of course, just general support. There are some things I’ve read that have been game changers. Lately I’ve been much more selective, but I’ll have another wave soon I’m sure :sunglasses:

You can’t lose with Stark, it took all my Emperor discipline not to jump to that one aleady :joy:
You can always use Emperor when you make it even higher up.

2 Likes

I know :slight_smile:
your comments have always been accurate, positive and appreciated.

I said that in accord with what you were saying- it just had some spiritual gravitas in my mind, and felt true, so thought you would appreciate it.

1 Like

I know you know. I appreciate your many insights. :sunny: Thank you for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I go through periods of reading my own posts on this Forum,
It’s super useful. :sunglasses:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush:

For journal-ists, this is a must. The whole point is to go back and learn patterns & takeaways from the journal.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes