AzrielLight EmperorQ

@khan, I appreciate it this :slight_smile: …however I ran regeneration for 1 week a while back, I meant
I could see the value of a sub the really uproots and removes this fundamental issues like regeneration.

I don’t believe what I experienced was a result of regeneration-although useage of it in early July may have played a part. My intuition tells me it was challenge and seduction healing specific. The root cause behind that I could see regeneration addressing profoundly if/when I run it.

Regeneration played a part. I’m glad that you are enjoying the accumulated results.

1 Like

Got the Senheiser 280 headphones and ran BLU on them.

Feel less ‘resistance to listening’, results and mental clarity came faster

However, twenty minutes in, I did get sudden sinus congestion on one side, my right ear felt like it was in a vacuum, and a faint ringing in my head, I thought this may be tinnitus-but my volume was very low, and I read on this forum that tinnitus can’t be gotten from a few days of exposure let alone 1 loop. I had had this effect before on Minds Eye and also on BLU the 2nd time I ran out.

I found myself not too worried and almost willing for the trade off for a sub like BLU-assuming it did not escalate. There was a great deal of pressure and sinus congestion so I imagined that may be contributing or my Eustachian tubes were blocked. I woke up this morning with zero issues, ran two loops of Emperor no issues, and then as a test ran Mind’s Eye in masked-low volume on speakers -and the ringing came back.

It seems mind/intelligence oriented subs may be causing this as a form of reconciliation. Or it could be a reworking of brain/ upper energies. Not sure. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? It feels like a slight energy/pressure in my head.

Are you referring to a sudden ringing in the ears, which is limited in duration?

1 Like

I often have sudden ringing in one ear or both and it goes away in seconds.

This lasts an hour or so, and I can’t even tell if it is in my ears or my head

In this case it is just nothing abnormal, just light-codes coming in; left ear are energetic changes and right ear are physical changes.

Ringing in the ear that lasts several hours is to be attributed to reconciliation, at least if is it non-lasting and if you’re certain that you didn’t have the audio to loud. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Yes, that helps greatly, thank you

@Hermit I appreciate your discernment and thorough knowledge when it comes to things of this Domain

The ringing from Minds Eye was from masked on low volume, so I would not attribute the issue from sounds and certainly not ultrasonic.

We need certified holistic doctors who can address things like this and other issues from a more powerful, inclusive, energetic/spiritual perspective.

2 Likes

Agreed and they’re born as we speak, there are many gifted children and elders ready to uncover there gifts as we transition into the new world.

1 Like

I only use my Senheiser’s for Ultima. So thought the issues were ultrasonic based. I’ve discovered it is the headset itself that is causing the ear trouble.and contributing something to the ringing. I will try DarkPhilosophers idea and get those comfy ear covers.

The ringing in my ears seems to be reconciliation caused by Mind/Intelligence subs, or in certain instances, in @Hermit’s view, which I intuitively agree with, energy downloads and physical change downloads.

It has subsided greatly-the pressure and energy are still there.

Yeah, I can’t wear them for too long either.

Some updates on my Journey

My stack has been mostly Emperor, BLU and my custom
I did a few tests with Ascension and Sex Mastery :slight_smile: but will get back to that later.

Recently I’ve added Mind’s Eye back in, as it really enhances the potency of other subs in the stack IMO

An old injury is really flaring up and I believe this is reconciliation from Serum X and/or Emperor Fitness- or it could simply be an emotionally intense time/ when I go into ‘performance mode’ without addressing deeper fears and rage-I often find this injury flaring. I’ve also completely fallen off my mobility and workout routine which of course contributes. Was also considering reintroducing regeneration every other day to start to heal some of the emotional issues that may be at the root of this. There is a lot of healing in my custom, but may not operate the same way as regeneration.

I considered running Aegist: Survival Instinct as it deals with old injuries but could not get clarification if it used a differed mechanism-physical shifting technology than Emperor Fitness/ Serum X. Whatever the case I will probably run that at some point. Similar to the first Aegis. On an as needed basis.

I’ve been very drawn to spirituality again, as before the last 6 years I was obsessed with awakening and the spiritual, both mystically and in practical development, I find my passion for it reigniting.

I’ve had a huge leap in clarity around my purpose and my business

I heard the question for finding life direction ‘don’t ask what you are passionate about or like to do or enjoy, ask what matters to you? what issues matter to you.’

and I realize starting a business for what I like to do is not incentive enough for me, but starting a business for what matters to me is. I will share more about this as development is under way.

1 Like

They seem to create a vacuum that causes instant and I mean instant sinus issues.

It’s most definitely reconciliation, I too experience this with Beyond Limitless, and no other programs. Personally Beyond Limitless is the most intense title to run, and with the Sennheisers Ultima hits even deeper.

1 Like

Here is some updates on what I am running

Emperor

Challenges are coming, and there transforming me-there is a fundamental shift in my attachment to work, challenging people. I feel like whole person, and can simply stand up for myself, whatever the consequences, not even stand up for myself, just choose to engage where its opportune. I noticed when I stopped running PCC, my manipulative/narcissistic client came back more prevelently-I wonder if PCC literally pushes these people out of my life.

I have deals in the works again in the five figures per week zone. I feel like the challenges I have to engage consciously and then grow from them, before I was looking to muscle or dominate my way out of them, cause I thought that’s what Alpha was, but I see now , there’s a new path in each challenge that I can walk down and then I grow,

Minds Eye

I’m telling you, I think it with intention, and it happens that day-people calling me, opportunities. The criteria seem to be- 1. it happens if its related to my others subs goals, 2. I have zero attachment or desire for the outcome, like it’s already done. 3. Total Faith

AzrielQ

I’ve cut the loops down on this one
What I notice is its integrating really well with Emperor-it adds a seductive edge where it wasn’t before, it crease self love along with drive and determination.

I feel like I’m learning things and growing faster.
I’m starting to look more into proactively dating again. I’m freer in how I relate to woman. On Emperor I was free socially, and I could be sexual-but I was never verbally or overtly sexual-it was an unspoken under the surface phenomenon. I’m starting to feel free sexually verbally and touch wise now, although there is a surprising amount of reconciliation around this as well. I feel Khan Stage 1 is integrating very nicely with Emperor as well, I find myself questioning many things, discarding useless behavior, there is a backdrop of simple being and little hints of 'The colors of Khan-power and sexuality"

2 Likes

As far as sub game plan I’ve given up trying to figure it all out ahead of time perfectly

What I desire and what there is for me to do right now has become evident.

I’ve discussed some things with Fire, who was very helpful in clarifying.

I will be running a Terminus Emperor/SM alongside a QL/ME custom, and with my current custom.

I will run them each solo and build up to all of them together. I may update the QL/ME with PCC or Alchemist once the three are running smoothly together.

I’ll wait a few weeks to see what new models are in the store for at least one of those customs. No Rush. My goal is start the process September 1st.

Between now and then I may continue my current stack or do a detour with Regeneration/Ascension/ Survival Instinct to lay a deeper base for September.

My choices are now coming from logic, intuition, on the court course correcting, and the spirit of experimentation. I have no concern or sense of switching or choosing from reconciliation. I’ve distinguished that from the unconscious concern of needing something else. My goals and path are my goals and path and I’ll be walking them no matter what I am running.

2 Likes

So about half way through July I developed odd shaped marks on my lower abdomen.
I was sleeping in a bed with a weird wire frame and weak mattress at the time - and I at times sleep on my stomach, so thought it was maybe from that.

It started to fade but did not go away completely. Today at my GP visit-the doctor said it was stretch marks from losing weight to fast :joy: -no new dieting, and less working out than usual –

The only difference was my custom which I started July 5th-Spartan, Emperor Fitness Stage 4, Physical Sexiness Shifter. The Marks appeared about a week or two after that. She said they’ll fade and its no big deal.

@SaintSovereign I know subs act fast but on the physical level! -this fast? Is it possible that the sub actually contributed to this rapid weight loss to this degree.

4 Likes

They’re call striations. You’re getting striated, which is a good thing. I get that too. It’s prepping your six pack.

1 Like

Can’t wait for that bad boy
we have not seen each other in quite some time

Been running my first loop of Libertine Ultima
Feeling very playful
Notice I can’t stop making jokes or wanting to make jokes on this Forum,
which I do occasionally but this is significantly distinct than how I am normally called to engage.
Inside my subjective experience they occur as hilarious and I am thoroughly entertained.
I realized I may be out of touch objectively after my second morning wood joke in a row and I thought,
what would I think of me, if I read this ?
I will abstain further from the internet, until the Ultima goggles wear off. And go view the world outside with them.

Quick report from 1 loop of Libertine

I will say I was worried I would be uncomfortable with the level of sexual attention, I’m happy to report that I was not :slight_smile:

1. Seeing Many more attractive woman than usual
  2. At the last minute my ride ask to meet at a coffee shop, I get there early and am waiting and this girl I’ve been digging but hadn’t seen in weeks is walking done the street, and we start talking and make plans
  3. Lots of looks from people all day long
  4. Feels like I am having sex just talking to attractive woman, and I can tell they feel similarly
  5. More playful and automatically bantery
  6. Super attractive woman, hovering around me. As I test I just stood against a wall in the street and in the five minutes I just stood there 2 extremely attractive woman each went over 3 feet from me and pulled out there phones and just hovered for like 2 minutes.
  7. It seemed to not be hitting when I was with my friend talking to a bar tender, then when I went back in alone she was insanely flirty with me and invited me to a festival she was going too, she later told my friend to come and was flirty with him, which had me question if that was more her personality, but still …while she was talking to him she kept looking over at me, and I could feel the sexual tension.
  8. People just seemed to like me more or rather, since people generally seem to like me, people seemed more open and conversations flowed easier.
  9. Felt like I could have any woman I was interested in
  10. This could be a user ‘defect’ since I like meeting woman solo and tend to be annoyed by the dynamics of meeting woman with friends or group dynamics in general,

(and by meeting woman I mean going about my life and then talking to woman I find attractive, I don’t do pick up and I don’t really approach either, I just talk to woman around me, or sometimes if there really interesting looking woman who are a little out of the way :slight_smile: )

But it seemed to hit one on one, and didn’t give the overt competitive edge I expected in group dynamics, (the woman ignoring others and engaging me or significantly engaging me more). There was certainly competitive edge, but the over the top stuff seemed to happen with just me and one woman, or me and two woman. I also think my deference around others feeling included may have contributed to this effect and perhaps of course woman’s comfort in expressing interest when others are arond.

This was first test loop ran around midnight and these effects were next day. So I’ll test further and see how it unfolds. Extremely pleased with Libertine Ultima so far.

7 Likes