AzrielLight EmperorQ

I feel so happy reading this. It sounds great, man.

Sounds like you’re enjoying life more and more.

Also sounds like ‘The Bloom Is Real’.

You’ve got a lot of years of subliminal use under your belt. It makes sense that there are times to "let the soil lie fallow" for a while.

4 Likes

hell yeah man!

i got a huge smile from reading your post!

glad that the washout worked for you and helped through the stuff you were going through with the struggles and all :pray:

2 Likes

I’ve giving this a shot starting Monday. Do you blend oatmilk and fruit or just pour the milk over?

I have a vitamix and I blend the oatmilk with the fruit/berries. I also add a grassfed whey protein source to the the mix. I used to add chia and/or hemp seeds as well. Which I’ll bring back soon.

2 Likes

Thanks Azriel - I’ll implement for 3 weeks and see what happens.

1 Like

You going to try the whole protocol or just the shake?

1 Like

The whole thing - of late I’m not one to half ass anything. Must be that Emperor energy:)

Dude I’m so happy for you seeing you come out the other side of the darkness. Sometimes life beats us down but it’s the will to get up and keep going that really defines who you are. You’re on a great path @Azriel can’t wait to see where this takes you.

2 Likes

nice man, hope you enjoy/ benefit from it.

I also recommended adding mct oil-I use brain octane oil to the coffee in the morning.

And if you have intuition around how to make it your own based on what your body is telling you. Do so.

1 Like

thank you brother :slight_smile:
Just have to decide what to do next !

1 Like

Have you found benefits to vary when using mct vs coconut oil? Think I can order some from Amazon now. The blend sounds like bullet proof coffee which I loved.

Yes, I like brain octane oil alot from bulletproof. Don’t take too much initially because it can upset the stomach. I find it gives me better focus, mental energy, and reduction in hunger cravings. compared to other mct oil or coconut oil. It is bulletproof coffee.

1 Like

Interesting - really curious to see how my body responds. Hopefully results are comparable to yours.

This is one of the reasons I take very few supplements these days. Someone the majority always seem to wreak havoc on my stomach. Thanks for the heads up.

that’s normal for this oil cause for initial users or if you take too much, but a small amount is great and won’t cause issues. If you have any liver issues maybe double check with doctor before taking.

1 Like

Going onto 5th week washout, I no longer experience the presence or effects of subs as far as I can tell.
Some of the character changes are of course still there. Will be resuming subs again this or next week, giving some thought to what to run next and how to approach starting up again.

4 Likes

Interesting, why do you think this is?

could be normalization or habituation, could be past a month they no longer are ‘running’.

1 Like

5 weeks off.
Entering a new phase
Plan to write more detail recapitulation soon so as to process and put a close to this last chapter.

Not sure what to do next. Whether to resume subs , what format, and what titles to resume.
Certain character traits seem set in stone at this point. Other attributes I am missing.

I am much clearer on what is/was recon, what are the challenges of my natural disposition/weaknesses, and life challenges.

I still feel I am one little shift away from something huge, I am in a much better place than I have been in months and a little risk averse to shaking that up.

3 Likes

You definitely seem to be onto something.

what are you noticing?