AzrielLight EmperorQ

Note to self : pacman shut up and stick with khan…its me your subconcious trying to make you switch.

1 Like

It’s ok. No one has. :smile:

My points are guidelines. You don’t have to be perfectionistic about them. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

today is my final day on all medications.
I was experience some intense fatigue, nausea withdrawals from the corticorsteroids
while continueing to take an antibotic that wiped me out. Still have gone to the gym inside my commitment.

I met up with a friend to go today, we grabbed dinner after but the whole time I had a headache, felt not well, got home, and put on Elixir Ultima, an hour later I felt completely healthy and refreshed. My mechanical tinnitus has dissipated, as it does every time I run Elixir Ultima.

I also feel very proud of myself for all I’ve accomplished and done, I’m present to my own progress more so than before, and present to where I can also still progress and feel good about it.

perhaps an underrated benefit of healing, is viscerally being present to our own progress and capacity.

4 Likes

I understand. I too was a single file user for my first 10 months with SC, and then I evolved into the resident Stack Guru. :blush:

The main differentiator between scalpel, knife, and sink - is the number of projects the subs are being used to support – 1 short term vs 2-4 short to mid term vs long-term whole life development.

In this sense, Approaches are subjective Mental Frameworks; and we can’t tell them purely from the stack size. A single wholistic title like Emperor, Stark, Khan, or EOG could well be used as a sink, rather than as a knife.

5 Likes

just when I thought I understood the line it become a sphere…

what is the resident Stack Guru :slight_smile: currently choosing to stack?

4 Likes

Okay, mind blown. (At this point, I shouldn’t even be surprised anymore. In the future, I’ll just be surprised if you don’t share some observation that carries forward my understanding of how to work with subliminals at a rate of roughly once per 1-2 months. No pressure.)

I really like this way of thinking because it completely grounds my perspective (and subliminal approach) in life itself and action itself.

2 Likes

I’ve stabilized at “Ascended Mogul + Executive”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Started out as a business scalpel, but AM expanded itself into other life areas. :smile:

4 Likes

is there a serendipitous scalping of you’re dating life :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I took an inventory
I’ve now run Emperor Terminus X
for approximately 6 weeks.

It’s been a sporadic period with some testing, so the results are not as clean as I’d like.

But this and Azriel Q have been the only very consistent subliminal over this time period
overall

1. My confidence and dominance has gone way up, higher than on regular Emperor
  2. My movement towards life purpose and clarity is unfolding deeper and faster than before
  3. Perhaps quantum limitless lite but I’m learning and reading like crazy.
  4. The attention and attraction from woman has increased on this version.
  5. I’m more productive towards things that matter to my life, and just as productive where it counts in work.
  6. I’ve completely detached and freed up from concern about work.
  7. Woman who are in my circle, tangentially, I’v started to consistently spend time around. They are friends or friends of friend. I’m feeling more social/sexual with them, many of them have boyfriends and I won’t cross that ethical line first but we’ll just spend time hanging out or taking a walk for fun. Nothing to long 15-30 minutes. (This is a little odd for me but I find it refreshing, but it’s become a good litmus test to test subs. For example one of these woman when I was testing khans stage 1 right after Emperor Terminus X, she kept talking about being my wife (she’s foreign) and giving me all the wife privileges, she then starts massaging me in front of her boyfriend lol. )
  8. I’m acting much more like there is only now when it comes to getting things done
  9. I’m in the gym like a beast 3-5 days a week and mobility 4-7. I’m loving it. Azriel Q definitely contributes to this but something about Terminus Emperor really clicked with it and had me working out like crazy.

Now on the downsides or perhaps the-putting attention on what is not ideal during healing/growth and thereby magnetizing it temporarily in circumstance side- money situation is lower and more at risk then ever-as I’m blowing things off I don’t thing are important and not taking on projects that occur as a waste of time. Despite increase attraction-all the dates I’ve set up are stalled for various reasons or another, no biggie but definitely to note. So what I’m noticing overall is an increase in personal transformation but a reduction in external metrics. I’m thinking of testing Emperor X in Q form (which I own) for an extended period to see if that accelerates external manifestation.

This could also simply be a function of Emperor or Emperor challenges, which take a bit more active work than other manifesting subs so it seems.

9 Likes

I’ve done it ! A real 48 hours off! I’ve done a day off, 36 hours off, but no legit complete no sub time off for this long. no Ultima snuck in on Sunday. First real 48 hours off since I started in March. I feel amazing.

I’m a moron for not doing this sooner. I will likely take a full week off soon too. Everything is integrating like crazy, all the emotional weight, resistance, physical symptoms I’ve been dealing with are diminishing rapidly.

I went out to a friends birthday yesterday, and all the woman, including my friends girlfriend were all over me. Zero effort on my part, zero trying, I just felt great in myself, and was super chill, and they were just coming in. I felt a sun with it’s own gravity socially. I just feel so much love and chemistry for woman, totally uninhibited in my sexuality, but still totally grounded in myself. I was amazed, just no insecurities coming up whatsoever, and then they did like 8 hours in, in an intense but small way. I was talking and meeting new woman throughout the day+night ( long event).

I met this really cool chick who worked at an outdoor bar, and I brought her into our group after she got off. I did notice some old insecurities coming back up when she also seemed mildly interested in another guy in the group. I didn’t want to just wait while they were talking, and I didn’t want to to be try hard.

So I just kept an eye on it and started engaging others around the table. I engaged again when it felt right to do so, and she ended up giving me a bracelet as a present, weird lol, and went to hug me and kept smelling my neck and saying I smelled amazing.

I don’t really drink too much these days, but I drank a few drinks, out of festivity.

Insecurity are always pointing at something and I saw where I was a little to casual with her, when I could have been more direct. And where I actually still feel at a loss at certain ‘phases’ of the dating/mating ritual. A lot better than before. I can go from meet to sex with more consistency than I can with exchanging numbers and meeting again. My text game is ask out with logistics and only go if they make it easy lol.

Anyway we exchanged numbers and seems like she wants to hang out again. The man-woman dynamic wasn’t established verbally-but the touch made it pretty obvious. I’m not used to being quite that subtle, so well see how it goes.

This party was with friends from years ago, with some really difficult for me social dynamics in the past and I was very happy with how I showed up and conducted myself and felt internally. The subs changes really tested there metal against some deeply rooted stuff.

What really stood out, was I unflinchingly felt like the best possible option there for any woman, I was extremely high value and confident, only engaged in the ways I wanted, but still showed lots of love and good times.

It’s funny, I could feel sex mastery, primal seduction, khan stage 1 shining through with the social and sexual fluency, Emperor with the internal strength, but the Emperor social flavor, is if things are not going my way, my internal dialogue --is ‘I’m outta here’ . The whole time until the very end, I had not a care in the world, then when things weren’t going my way-ideally-I could feel the Emperor drive-like ‘lets get the fuck out of here’ I had to buckle it down haha, and it was during that period where I felt most present to insecurities, then when I re-engaged with what I wanted, it was like I was 100% back online again.

12 Likes

Im also thinking about taking a week break @Azriel
Im on day 3 now no subs at all.
Having dreams and wake up tired. Alot of anger during the day also

2 Likes

Got a hearing test today and my hearing is perfect, no inner hair cell damage,
I still have so some chronic sinus congestion but my Eustachian tube dysfunction is almost entirely cleared up.

I still get a very faint high pitch sound in my left ear. It acts up minor amount with Q subs masked, doesn’t act up with ultrasonic Q subs, and acts up the most with Ultima and terminus. So I can rule out it’s ultrasonic related damage fully which is good to know. The doctor believes its jaw and neck tension related so their may be some correlation with reconciliation and tension. It started to go away when I was running elixir and my healing sub. .

I’ll take the weekend off and begin my new stack for November

Day 1 Rebirth Ultima -Emperor X Terminus-morning -Elixir/Ultima/ Azriel Q/ Apocalypse Phoenix (My healing sub)
Day 2 Emperor X Q and Alchemist Stage 1 in day -Elixer Ultima/ Azriel Q and Apocalypse Phoenix at night

I’ll run that my for one month solid and reassess from them.
This stack may amend based on @SaintSovereign stack article.

I have also been looking at what Ultima custom to get.

Likely I will have a physical one first- Male Enhancement, All Seeing, Physical Sexiness Shifter, Asclepius, Serum X, Beast within.

1 Like

I just went to the doctor today over ny ear infection.

The whooshing sound in my right ear was becoming a bit unbearable, not to say my sense of hearing was getting bad.

At least it wasn’t as serious as I thought, according to the doctor…

But it will take a while more before I go back to listening to Ultima and other masked subliminals.

1 Like

Elixir removed the remaining tinnitus I had from subs.

4 Likes

Yes it is a whooshing sound of sorts, you got this from masked subs as well? Or was this in combination with your ear infection.

please say more, your stopping subs or just Ultima? You think the sound was from Ultima or ultrasonic?

how did you get tinnitus from subs, was this from ultrasonic or Ultima or just regular listening?
or Pre subclub ?

Good to know continued use of Elixir may resolve this fully. I have become significantly better in the last few weeks but am ready to be 100% again.

Hey! Now that I “listen to my ears”, my tinnitus is drastically reduced too thanks to Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ.

3 Likes

Oh man! That will literally be a BEAST!

1 Like

I have been staying away from subs for a week now…

The whooshing sound, tinnitus and ear infection came in just two days ago.

You may want to read up about pulsatile tinnitus…

I said I wouldn’t be listening to Ultima subs for a while as I will stay off earphones until my ear recovers.

Can’t say whether my ear problem is from ultrasonic or masked though…

In any case, its only one ear that is giving problems. The other ear works fine.

1 Like

thanks @King
its one ear for me, it was can with a host of other sinus symptoms.
Not whooshing for me, wrong word association.
Best healing to you