AzrielLight EmperorQ

Got a hearing test today and my hearing is perfect, no inner hair cell damage,
I still have so some chronic sinus congestion but my Eustachian tube dysfunction is almost entirely cleared up.

I still get a very faint high pitch sound in my left ear. It acts up minor amount with Q subs masked, doesn’t act up with ultrasonic Q subs, and acts up the most with Ultima and terminus. So I can rule out it’s ultrasonic related damage fully which is good to know. The doctor believes its jaw and neck tension related so their may be some correlation with reconciliation and tension. It started to go away when I was running elixir and my healing sub. .

I’ll take the weekend off and begin my new stack for November

Day 1 Rebirth Ultima -Emperor X Terminus-morning -Elixir/Ultima/ Azriel Q/ Apocalypse Phoenix (My healing sub)
Day 2 Emperor X Q and Alchemist Stage 1 in day -Elixer Ultima/ Azriel Q and Apocalypse Phoenix at night

I’ll run that my for one month solid and reassess from them.
This stack may amend based on @SaintSovereign stack article.

I have also been looking at what Ultima custom to get.

Likely I will have a physical one first- Male Enhancement, All Seeing, Physical Sexiness Shifter, Asclepius, Serum X, Beast within.

1 Like

I just went to the doctor today over ny ear infection.

The whooshing sound in my right ear was becoming a bit unbearable, not to say my sense of hearing was getting bad.

At least it wasn’t as serious as I thought, according to the doctor…

But it will take a while more before I go back to listening to Ultima and other masked subliminals.

1 Like

Elixir removed the remaining tinnitus I had from subs.

4 Likes

Yes it is a whooshing sound of sorts, you got this from masked subs as well? Or was this in combination with your ear infection.

please say more, your stopping subs or just Ultima? You think the sound was from Ultima or ultrasonic?

how did you get tinnitus from subs, was this from ultrasonic or Ultima or just regular listening?
or Pre subclub ?

Good to know continued use of Elixir may resolve this fully. I have become significantly better in the last few weeks but am ready to be 100% again.

Hey! Now that I “listen to my ears”, my tinnitus is drastically reduced too thanks to Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ.

3 Likes

Oh man! That will literally be a BEAST!

1 Like

I have been staying away from subs for a week now…

The whooshing sound, tinnitus and ear infection came in just two days ago.

You may want to read up about pulsatile tinnitus…

I said I wouldn’t be listening to Ultima subs for a while as I will stay off earphones until my ear recovers.

Can’t say whether my ear problem is from ultrasonic or masked though…

In any case, its only one ear that is giving problems. The other ear works fine.

1 Like

thanks @King
its one ear for me, it was can with a host of other sinus symptoms.
Not whooshing for me, wrong word association.
Best healing to you

right!! that will be a power combination.

Again, that’s awesome the Elixir is proving effective for this…how did you get tinnitus?

1 Like

@Azriel - i do have a ear condition from childhood. Part of it.

1 Like

I like your Ultima custom idea mix, i was thinking beast within, serum x, ascelpius, apollon, and height inducer. Atleast for one of them lol, i would like to combine BLU and Commander maybe add financial success reality shifter in there too if they allow us to do that,

3-6 modules is the range I’ve read so far.
Yes Sultan, Financial Reality Shifter, Commander, BLU, Libertine, Sex Manifestation, Elixir I would also like to incorporate but perhaps in a different Ultima.

Although it’s likely the speed and effectiveness of the Ultima’s as we know them will be altered if alongside 50+ more pages of scripting.

Nice goal to have

Sorry but I can’t find much write-up about House of Medici in your long journal.

How do you find House of Medici so far?

Does it fit in with your goals?

It does long term
it did short term
currently I’m focusing the next month on healing and clearing. Still running emperor but will be running my custom with khan stage 1 much more as well as my healing custom and alchemist stage 1. I’ll rotate in a custom Medici in December.

I’ve spoken about it extensively on certain threads but in a nut shell

1. It manifested opportunities for deals like crazy and I got increasingly close to closing them-with commissions of $500,000 and up. This was all passive, zero effort on my part
  2. It helps steer relationships and I find my seduction subs even more effective when stacked with this. But when I was running it consistently I was always looking for ways to collaborate with people.
  3. It made me think ahead and plan things really well, both consciously as an effort and on the fly
  4. My interest in financial matters and aptitude to comprehend them increased greatly, I was teaching myself a lot of highly applicable skills related to those fields.
  5. I was getting offers to work at start ups coming literally out of the blue from old colleagues and friends, but Emperor could have contributed to this as well.

My main short term goals are physical and emotional health, and replacing my current income streams with something I can honestly say I really want to be doing that has more direct long term growth potential. Medici could definitely help with the later which is why I will resume it in December.

6 Likes

Whats your take on khan vs emperor for starting a business from ground up ?

I’ve suffered from tinnitus for over ten years too. How about your tinnitus? Was it sever? How long have you suffered from it?

1 Like

@Mentalchemist - I have been wearing hearing aids for a while now (diagnosed with hearing issues from a young age). When my tinnitus began is hard to pinpoint but it is safe to say that I had it for at least 3 or 4 years.

2 Likes

I’ve run a lot of Khan stage 1 but only a couple days of Khan 2 Stage interspersed here and there . So I can’t give a comprehensive answer. For me Khan seems to be very sexually oriented from a place of not chasing but from a place of power. It seems more having the identity I want to become more and more alive in real life. I’d say if you know what to do and it has clear path and value for your future Emperor drive and orientation will be stronger for work/ business/ career. Especially if there is technical aspects, your working alone, or your selling a product over service that involves a lot of interaction. If your testing, need to ‘play the fool’ for a bit in a beginner phase, have face to face or phone sales, or your work is largely social. Khan may actually be preferred. They both can do both but I would say Khan pulls for the later more strongly and Emperor the former.

3 Likes