AzrielLight EmperorQ

Yes, 100%
Even before subclub
I used subs to create permanent evolution in who I was and how I related to woman and the world.

And subclubs subs are a lot better than those.

1 Like

I posted this in a PM and though it may useful to put here.

This is in regards to why healing can be difficult -this is my understanding of it not necessarily saying this as the absolute truth of anything

you have to experience or go through pre-language emotions, traumas, and states, which can feel like confusion, falling apart, deep terror etc…feel it to heal it and release it…you also have to navigate your life still with some of these experiences still present. You will only perceive what you are ready for and can handle with the right processes and/or subliminals.

Also healing involves initially putting your attention-on something we’ve labeled as ‘negative’ and we manifest where our attention lies, so it may appear, to the childlike part of us, that our life circumstances are getting worse, when our attention is on the part of us that needs healing. This is not actually the case, but can feel like it. The less judgement you have of yourself or your life, the less you label things good or bad the easier the process will be. It doesn’t always have to be hard though and running a sub like regeneration will help greatly

2 Likes

Do you belive all traumas can be healed and recovered completly?
And if so, is healing an ongoing task since we keep getting traumas from time to time,
or maybe once we heal our past, our subconcious is already developed enough to not let new events
stagger and experience the same emotions that we once did when we were little children?

My belief is
our originally imprinting and emotional issues is essentially downloaded to us from our family and environment in the first 7 years of our life. Most of what people struggle with or experience difficulty/suffering on in life is simply the reoccurring cycle of those unresolved emotional wounds of those 7 years. Whatever emotional healing is needed around those first 7 years can absolutely be healed/resolved to such a degree where it no longer dictates one’s life. New traumas, PTSD, can of courses happen after then but from the spiritual perspective I believe, they are actually just recurrences amplified of the first 7 years. When we say ‘why does this keeping happening to me’ were actually referring to the feel/emotional makeup that is responding to different situations-not the situations themselves. All this can absolutely be fully healed, through subs, meditation, psychedelics, spiritual study, therapy, MDMA and therapy lol, different paths for different folks. PM me if you want my personal recommendation.

no, in any moment we can have, be, and choose exactly the life we want. I don’t mean this in some positive thinking way or as self blame. I mean we are at the source of and are responsible for our personal experience and the quality of our life. Read the Gulag Archepeligo by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn or Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl , to see how this plays out in the worst of conditions possible.

The world is simply a reflection. Directly working on healing, makes this easier, and less pitfalls, but is not necessary… As healing is an automatic consequence of attending to what we have ignored internally when we stop trying to fix symptoms and deal with their causes and/or healing is a consequence when we live our lives in alignment-you can see that in a secular way as alignment with personal vision and authentic desire or spiritually, as alignment with higher purpose.

3 Likes

Experiment Day 4

Emperor Q 1 loop
1 hour
BLU
Emperor Q 2nd loop right after
3 hours
Emperor Q 1 loop

1 hour later Azriel Q

I didn’t get enough sleep the night before so perhaps not the best to assess.
I woke up driven to get a jump on some work stuff. but as soon as that completed the drive died down.

Again spent the day more chill, hanging with a girl, and taking care of myself more than on anything visionary, or particular productive.

I wonder if this is a Survival Instinct effect. I’ve been needing to slow down a bit for quite some time, and it does feel like a good reset. The last two days are very unlike my normal behavior. It’s almost like I am resetting to when I crank up the speed it will be more aligned.

As the experiment days continue, my normal routines and structures are falling apart,and I’m doing things more by the spur of the moment. My sense of being above and causing my life rather than along for the ride is also rapidly diminishing. Not like I am at a loss for anything or ‘victimized’ by it, but more like trusting the moment rather than consciously guiding.

This could be a function of the spontaneous attitude of experimenting being reflected in my life, sense of direction, an effect of the sub combo, simply reconciliation, or just a natural life cycle.
Really can’t say at this point. I passed out super early and woke at in the middle of the night. I’ll run

1 loop of Survival Instinct
1 loop Rebirth Ultima-
1 loop of PCC
1-2 loops of HOM over the night

In the morning I’ll do 1 or 2 loops of Emperor X Terminus and then take off 48 hours from my last sub use and then reassess. 4 days in of essentially haphazard sub use with some minor cohesion , and I’m ready to bring thing into order and a system, but may go another week as I have more to test… I am for myself, learning a great deal of how things effect me and combine and what I need more and less of

SaintSovereignCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

3h

PurpleRT73:

1.- Ectasy of Gold is unisex? Both male and female can use them? (Just to be sure, I saw the product page to include them into the Unisex category.)

Sure can.

PurpleRT73:

2.- Can cycle from EoG Stage 1, 2, 3 and eventually 4 while stacking it with HoM or it would be too dense to run properly?

It’d be a very dense stack, but yes, you can do this.

PurpleRT73:

3.- Recommended loops for both of them?

This one’s tough to answer. I still need to get the recommendations for building a stack, but I’d alternate days, with a day’s rest. For example, HoM on Monday, EoG Tuesday, HoM Wednesday, and so forth with a rest day thrown in."

If the above is a dense stack, what I’m doing is probably overkill :slight_smile:

@BLACKICE

BLACKICE
Initiate

7h

Azriel:

new girl

“Is her name Jess by any chance? :rofl::rofl:

Long Game module? lol

1 Like

Those amazing eyes make me want to lose myself. Of course, after her scene in True Detective there’s nothing left to imagine…

1 Like

I’m reading 48 laws of power to notice any further effects. When going over the laws, some things are really standing out

Fuhrer influences/effects

1. Choosing to finally use Rebirth Ultima-was this an effect of Law 25- recreate yourself lol
  2. Do not commit to anyone-I’m feeling more my own person and less attached or committed to any of the work relations I have or even friends.
  3. Law 18 Do not build fortresses to protect yourself-isolation is dangerous-I’m actively more social and connecting with others
  4. Be Royal-act like a king get treated like one -just doing it lol
  5. Make other people come to you-use bait if necessary-when i text normally I text straight to the point, lately I’ve been saying one liners. Like instead of ‘hey can you do me a favor…blah, blah blah’ …I’m saying ’ hey I have a weird favor to ask’. Also I’m asking people if they want something before proffering or giving anything.
  6. Crush your enemies totally-there are a few bad eggs in my life, not really bad people, but I see they play the power game like crazy, and normally I do my best to not gossip or preserve everyone’s image-standing in love and honor, but I am now openly telling/warning others about them or at least their negative qualities. Weaving it into conversations to align with certain people. -I feel weird saying this cause I judge myself for doing this-but reporting the facts (just noticed was that the the law of selective honesty to disarm ? :joy:

Where I’m distinctively failing/not using

1. Always say less than necessary -you get it
  2. Use absence to increase respect and honor-yeah…that’s not happening at least on this Forum-for me lol…Fire is the master of this lol
1 Like

oh yes :slight_smile:

If only it was you and not that dude in The Lay Over
it would have been better for Alexandra

(I have not seen the movie but I’m implying you’d go for her over Kate Upton lol )

Absolutely, it would have given a whole new meaning to spiritual awakening for her.

Still, in an abundant universe, I’ll take both. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So see now why PCC causes such reconciliation for me.
One of my worst fear is getting caught as someone sleazy, manipulative, or using others and then being isolated or cut off because of it.

Also that something is wrong with me for wanting more power, it’s not a ‘spiritual’ or ‘moral thing’, like that makes me bad. I am noticing this coming up and healing. Rebirth Ultima seemed to help

3 Likes

In abundant universe we both get both :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is New Beginnings treating you?

@Azriel, lol actually I’ve got this same underlying belief. I do not think Power is wrong, it’s very good when used beneficially.

Reading those Laws of Power, there are some however which are really immoral. With that said, what is Power Can Corrupt doing for you? If it’s working like a protective shield against those who use power for there own sake, then sure it might be very moral. But if you’re, like you said sleazy and manipulatively using them on others… then I certainly do not want to be the embodiment of your next incarnation :slight_smile:

1 Like

No lol, the worst thing I’ve done, or what’s triggered any guilt or conscience in me what so ever. Is I have I told one friend not to listen to another, as the later one is not as developed as he thinks, after he said something extremely offensive to the former friend. And explained why- it was gossipy but felt in service of a higher good and the former friends well being.

I have had and am now releasing some guilt around being a good person or not, but see how that guilt was actually just a non-compliance response to parents and authority. Like unless I’m doing what others want I am guilty. In reality, I profoundly care for and respect other life, and want and look out for everyone to the degree I can, without martyring myself. I strive to be ethical and PCC does not change this in the least. In fact PCC and or increased external power might put me in a position to be of more benefit to others greatly.

My ethics

1. Treat myself with as much love, kindness, respect, relatedness as possible
  2. Do the same for everyone else and do my best to treat others how they want to be treated, as long as it doesn’t compromise my truth
  3. Give people as much love, truth, and empowerment as they can handle, meeting them where there at in a way that speaks to their language.
  4. Support life and integrity where I can
  5. Do my best to never take away choice from any one as much as possible
  6. Be transparent and honest as appropriate

Back to PCC.

I really like it because it’s developing a really strong sense of where I am in relation to my goals without making myself wrong about it. It works to keep me from deluding myself, it also makes dealing with toxic and/or difficult people extremely easy and feels like psychic protection from them
.It makes others more open to my influence. But I also see how even though I don’t compromise my time or efforts for others unnecessarily, I do and have been compensating my higher aspirations and well being for others unnecessarily. It’s also giving me a deep sense of it’s OK for me to want what I want and for me personally, on a personal level to have and achieve it. This is integrating and supporting aspects of my ego I may have bypassed unhealthily.

It does feel very protective, and becoming very aware of how others subtly may do things for their own gain at my expense and how to deal with it.

3 Likes

Also what I see is certain people have an aspect of animal nature that is instinctively and unconsciously rapacious. Like it will hurt others or delude for it’s own gain. When it comes to these people they are not bad, wrong, or evil, just simply self focused and will go against and disregard life and others for their own gain. Anything I do that ‘crushes my enemies totally’ in relation to this -is referring to acting and being in such a way that those capacities of theirs are rendered useless, not actually hurting them as people

3 Likes

Running Emperor Terminus X
I’ll do 1 or 2 loops of it today.

I just spend $100 on high end incense made form bamboo

Apotheke Incense from Japan, I got a free tube years ago and the smell was surreal and transportive,

I’ve kept the tube for the smell, and it looks cool, and I just had the idea, to get a bunch more of it, I thought to myself ’ why am I waiting around to get the things I enjoy’ and pulled the trigger. It’s a bit opulent, I think this may be the Sultan Module.

Hope it doesn’t influence to spend to much money before manifesting more lol !

2 Likes

I noticed that at some point too. Suddenly I started buying the stuff that I wanted instead of keeping an eye on the money since I didn’t need it to survive and it was a luxury.

It’s lessened a bit, but it’s still there.

There’s a theory that states that if you start living like a wealthy person, your “world” will adapt and manifest for you what you need to live that way.

It may be possible that the subs contain some scripting to make us realize that we shouldn’t put our own enjoyment on pause to save money, which in the grand scheme of things has very little value.

3 Likes

yes, that’s my sense
I’m still saving, investing, and earning income from multiple streams.
Why not spend.

never say I can’t afford-:slight_smile: find a way

2 Likes