AzrielLight EmperorQ

Journal tracking-experience (I will mark this if there more processing than updates)

Today didn’t feel nearly the same level or drive, clarity, self belief and determination that I did yesterday.
Woke up feeling overwhelmed with having to deal with healthcare logistics, work, and physical health concerns. The last few months I’ve been coming out of embarrassingly neurotic attention to detail around health and safety, and likely a mixture of the pandemic, dealing with real issues, and recon (from health custom perhaps). When I get into this space it totally ‘hijacks’ or derails me- its longer and longer between this stuff coming up and I am profoundly sick of it.

Anyway I pulled myself together and got back on the horse. About to drop into what I intend is at least two hours of productive work with high ROI.

I’m further discerning the value of AM vs. Emperor for me…I can see AM is great for working within the box (society wise/ hierarchically ), and Emperor is great for working outside of it. I need a balance for the main work I do and for my personal work.

6 Likes

I’m wondering if you have Sanguine and if that might help.

I don’t run Ultimas. I may have the stack module in Q but not looking to add anything else to the plate

I appreciate the suggestion though-I may add it to an upcoming custom. Everything is up in the air other than testing AM and running my Paragon healing custom.

The full focus on work is really interesting. It kicked in hard again today
and I can see where I drift into busy work that feels like a waste.
It’s a skill of balancing where to put effort and energy and how to position myself.
I’m responsible for organizational minutia and admin task but I also have to think and add value like I am running the business, I also have to continue to learn and develop myself for the long game. Balancing these things is exciting but challenging, and the minutia fatigues me.

I can see where holding the importance of the ‘why’ behind the work, and my endgame is super important.

I lose motivation when I feel other people and bureaucracy is the limitation in my success as well as when I’m unclear how to proceed with certain things that require initiative and/or I don’t get consistent feedback.

I also am definitely experience this re-awakening to the missing of actually enjoying life. It’s been a really long time since I felt really good and was enjoying life. I have beautiful moments now and then, and things I am grateful for, but there is no distraction or escaping.

@friday

Mentioned a speculative theory about the new mandatory core having some kind of self awareness in it.
I really wonder if that is the case. There is a kind of awareness and consciousness I have of my own inner experience that is both good for navigating certain things but also that is absolutely inescapable for better or for worse.

3 Likes

@Sinusoid

writing here so as not to derail the other thread.

How is the Emperor Fitness Stage 4/WANTED/Spartan custom combo or could you point me towards your journal for it?

Curious how the aura/attraction/mystery elements of wanted shine through in this combo

2 Likes
2 Likes

Alright, this post is meant to process some thoughts that have been on my mind for a long time
it’s not meant to be subversive or a criticism just a gauge.

People are welcome to comment but I’m more just voicing this for my own process and just communicate-even to the ether, some of my frustrations.

I have had tremendous results in many areas in my journey with Sub Club and
I always felt happy with what I was running, even if I questioned what may better serve me. I always felt good about running subs and running the subs I chose.

It’s mostly in regards to QV2 over the last few months I have not felt this way.

I know there is some fun made over the idea that QV2 is ‘too strong’ etc but I cannot for the life of me get a real handle on this beast.

Let me start by saying it works, it obviously works.

What I am wondering now is does it work for me in the way I want the assistance of a sub to work.

Most recently I have seen some obvious breakthroughs with AM and/or Emperor Bloom

I am not questioning results, I am questioning sustainability and quality of life experience

The ONLY time I feel REMOTELY ok is if I cause a massive new result towards what is aligned with the goal of the sub, the rest of the time it’s like my wheels are spinning.

Since running QV2 I have experienced depths of anxiety, difficulty and challenges, physical recon, hyper vigilance, inability to fully feel, being profoundly disconnected from a sense of myself and my life, generally just enjoying life less and/or having more difficulty.

At times this breaks into just solidly feeling emotionally, which is a reprieve, but my day to day this is the backdrop. I don’t know if this is recon or the standard effect, title specific etc. I really don’t want to ‘blame’ anything, including myself, but I’d like to understand more of what I am dealing with.

I’ve also grown tremendously in maturity and life through dealing with this, but again, I don’t know if that is what I want to deal with to get there.

I have done a month wash out, I have tried different listening patterns and permutations. And what I have settled on is 1 loop per title every 5-7 days for the last I believe two months (I believe). And still all this persists it comes and goes and is getting better in that I am used to it, and as I take more and more action. But I don’t know if I have it in me to catch up in life and movement with what would have this not be recon.

Now I can be with it, and the effects and results are indeed so potent that I’ve chosen it’s worth it but man…I MISS THE JUST FEELING GOOD. (@RVconsultant your point about sanguine is notes :slight_smile: )

Feeling good isn’t everything but neither is results. Causing a breakthrough in my finances is super important to me and subs so give the edge so on we go.

There are other factors that are likely making it more difficult to burn off some of this ‘recon’ but that is my general sense.

What I’ve loved in the past was how amazing my inner experience of life on subs way, now my inner experience feels irrelevant and disconnected. Again perhaps recon or alpha/productivity title specific.

Anyway-could just be in recon now-so just wanted to get that out.

Continuing my 1 title 1 loop a week experiment with AM for now.

I will also experiment with other titles to see if the AM/Emperor base on QV2 is title specific for this.

@Sub.Zero please don’t re-post this in QV2 section want to keep this personal to my journal-thanks

11 Likes

Maybe you should apply into the ZP test.
That Build may turn out to be … built for you.

:grin:

1 Like

:slight_smile: smiling back but I don’t get it?

It sounds like the recon factor has improved from my glancing on that thread.

Sticking to financial goals and fast changes in that area, can’t run a sub like Wanted as the sole thing right now.

1 Like

Cheap, fast and good.

Pick two.

HTH.

Or maybe just recon?

1 Like

I’ve been wondering if something like this might be going on.

There are a few people who I’ve wondered if they are stuck in an ongoing reconciliation.

I think something like this happened with me on DR earlier this year, but after 2 months it was about 80% gone.

Subliminals are about improving your life. While there might be a degree of discomfort, I’ve felt concerned about your level of it because it seemed very strong.

Would you please submit a support ticket referencing this post and asking for further recommendations, and please also include any further details regarding what is happening?

1 Like

I will submit a support ticket, thanks

@RVconsultant

I’m familiar with the recommendations but what works best for you personally with QV2 in terms of loops, listening, and stacking?

I do 1 loop of a program a day maximum. I take rest days, sometimes 2 but as many as 10.

1 Like

I will drop Paragon custom this week and test AM only to further discern what may be causing some of the more difficult recon effects.

Intense sense of recon fell away last night, about 3 days from the one loop of AM.
My overall intense drive, self belief and push is faded mostly and I am left with a much more subtle natural orientation toward getting work done and improving my financial situation smartly.

I noticed I was pissed in my work convos today, it occurred like a wast of time and more and more effort without any assurance. The strong sense of possibility and potential in creating something has fallen away but the work and potential is still there, so I am still engaging that. Not getting paid on time also likely contributed to this lessening.

Several take away’s

I need to stay in the realm of moving things fast, and seeing real results, and have others on board with this or get them on board with it

I need to manage organizational/ operational detail without losing sight of the big picture

I need to clarify what I want and where I can provide value in a new role, and develop that proactively-staying committed but not attached. Because it may or may not work.

I need to keep creating and actively making other opportunities happen, because nothing is in the bag till it’s in the bag

4 Likes

@Azriel my friend

is there a reason that you switched from your Emperor Custom to a standalone AM ?

thanks

Might this help:

Yes to move with a more laser targeted focus on a specific goal- which is making more money within structures of work I currently have established

Secondarily-just experimenting with store QV2 which I have not run nearly as much as customs
and lastly to discern what may be causing what specific attributes, positives, and recon

edit: and the reason below

2 Likes

yes, it looks the use of 1 and or 2 customs may be too much for me on QV2
and I may have to go back to major titles to build my subliminal base- that is a possible solution
thanks @RVconsultant

Sure, dude! I’m a fan. Your happiness and fulfillment is my wish for you.

2 Likes