AzrielLight EmperorQ

Morning Pages sounds interesting and il definitely check it out and put it to practice :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, check it out,

Have you tried upping your loops or doing them at a different time during the day.
I get best results using the name in the morning and night
second best morning
with a close tie in third best throughout the night
least effective for me is just right before bed.

1 Like

Hmmm…I’m gonna change it. Mostly I listen just before hitting the bed. I listen in the morning but haven’t been as consistent as I do when at night before bed. 2-3 days out of the week I listen during mid day while I’m doing something or at my side job. Maybe now il listen 1-2 loops every morning till day 90.
Thanks for mentioning that!

For sure!

You’ll definitely get results with anything consistent no matter the time.
If results are light up the loops-as much as you can.
Taking action and finding a good schedule for yourself can help/accelerate the process
but long as your running a sub consistently it should work its magic even if it takes longer for some

1 Like

Test ran 1 loop of Beyond Limitless Ultima
Started hearing high pitch sound in my ears,
thought it was Tinnitus, took them off and sound went away,
lowered volume as much as I could and could still hear the high pitched sound,
I believe I was hearing the ultrasonic if that’s possible, or possible cause the beats headphones I was using distorted it so much I could hear the distorted ultrasonic.

Switched to laptop speakers-there high quality for laptop speakers

definitely felt some effects in terms of clarity, ability to compartmentalize, viewing things differently,
but still lots of reconciliation -Very hard to listen to, lots of tiredness, distraction. At some point this Alpha-ness and fearlessness kicked in, I’m looking at my life and seeing how crazy I’ve acted.

Currently bored out of my mind, and feeling restless, trying to finish work. I VERY rarely get bored.
Anyway technically it doesn’t kick in until 5 hours later or so, and
who knows if it even worked fully on my speakers. Something is definitely happening though.

2 Likes

intense desire and state to learn and read, finish work quickly
productive but has an edge, feeling extremely aggressive-more so than Emperor by a long shot
nothing particularly mind blowing-in terms of cognition or intelligence, but did not expect that right away
had a brief social interaction, my status felt so high I was uncomfortable for the other people.
still very tired, so whatever effects are mitigated by this
want nothing to do with people…found this below quote seems to explain the reaction

SaintSovereignCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

1d

mnemosyne:

Is this the only one making people grr?

Learning / cognitive subs tend to have this effect on people, myself included. I’m having to consciously remind myself to calm down and not snap at people. Also having to take more moments to just breathe. Then again, learning subs ALWAYS do this to me. Just seems to be one of those things.

Also, the heavy scripting on productivity “getting things done” can cause you to feel more vigilant and aggressive. Remember, you’re state shifting into a very dominant, “gotta finish this” mindset. Hence why Ultima subs are BOOSTERS, you run it in conjunction with a major sub, which has scripting to calm you down and smooth everything over.

Sanguine is very much focused on good feels and good vibes. It’s not gonna feel the same.

1 Like

Running Emperor to calm down lol

Whether from Emperor addition
or simply more time and assimilation of Beyond Limitless Ultima
I am calm now, with a deep focus,
just finished up a grueling work task with relative quickness and ease.

I heard Ultima’s work like stack modules -so they may work well when running a full sub an hour or two after.

1 Like

at around the 4 1/2 hour mark it started really settling in,
my mind is extremely clear, my thinking is streamlined, socially
I am a marvel, I’m connecting and flowing in conversation with people.

I don’t like talking to people on Emperor 99% of the time. I have patience, engagement, connection,
and sense status on this, and whether BLU or BLU+Emperor, my self control emotionally and socially is at an extremely high level.

4 Likes

W…T…F…

Ultima is incredible

It is getting more and more pronounced in a more and more natural way.

I’m especially amazed by the social aspects of it, the emotional control, and the clarity

1 Like

I’ve been looking into an influencer, successful person, named Gary Vaynerchuk
it’s really obvious from his personality and communication why he has been so successful,
both in terms of financially, 161 million net worth, contribution (consistently gets feedback from fan base of catalyzing a large difference in their lives), and happiness.

If anyone is familiar with him, he seems very Emperor+Stark combo completely.

3 Likes

\My current stack is
Emperor 2-6 loops
Azriel Q 2-3 loops
PCC 1 loop
Beyond Limitless Ultima 1 loop every other day

I never go above or below the loop parameters

I’ve come back from time away with family and the last week was incredible, no fighting, lots of love. I saw how much I had contributed or reacted in ways that made things worse and cut out 99% of those behaviors while still getting my needs me, my voice heard and following the beat of my own drum.

A lot of my recent conflict had been just asserting my independence for the sake of it, which is really just teenage behavior. There’s a difference between being assertive or even aggressive when NECESSARY and just being reactive and emotionally not in control. I realized, with my mom’s age, and life as it is these days, I didn’t have time to waste, not enjoying being with love one’s …when who knows how long any of us will be around.

Now I’m back home and

My productivity is insane
My diet is on point
I’m growing less and less attached and anxious about my one challenging client relationship/ income stream, and even starting to blow off some of the work/communication. While maybe not the greatest, it’s a huge sign of growth for me to comfortably do this. It’s more like an IDGAF anymore, I’ll deal with the consequences whatever they are.
I’m starting up my workout routine
that girl/ f-buddy, I split with a few weeks ago is hitting me up to hang out again (it’ll have to be more authentic this time or I won’t participate.)

My mind and being are increasingly more interested in making things happen for myself and less for others.

I’ve been a hair trigger away from ordering an Emperor Custom but coming on my 3rd month of Emperor Q, I see how there is a struggle between the myopic beast of focus to crush current commitments and workloads and the self aware, choice, and intelligence of what must be done now for a new rather than given future. Emperor started to open up this awareness more and more to equal and even exceed its pure focus/ will power and Beyond Limitless Ultima has enhanced this greatly

That said-these aspects opening up seem to be the hallmark of StarkQ. I’m really seeing how Stark may be more in alignment with my current goals. I have to create stuff from nothing, clarify my long term career/ and business direction, build a new future and direction, and build a 2 million dollar business in the next year.

I’ve really come to love my life now, I just recognize when it’s time for everything to change and start moving towards that

I also love Emperor, I have no desire to switch subs what so ever. However I need the highest edge I can get possible in starting my own business, entrepreneurship and from the research I’ve done and trusted people I’ve asked on this Forum, Stark seems to be the move. I won’t make any changes before August. If I can break through into clarity and start actionable steps towards a defined new direction, in the next 10 days, I will stay on my current trajectory sub wise. If not I will recreate the stack and next custom/(s) accordingly

3 Likes

All in one day?

Yes,
except the days I don’t do beyond limitless Ultima

I do Emperor throught the day with 1/2-2 hour breaks between loops
and PCC and the custom at night with 1/2 hour breaks

How many loops of your custom and AM are you dong?

1 xAM
2 xCustom

Will see how it works out for a week then modify

2 Likes

Couple updates:

For one project I do I reach out to people on LinkedIn for
leads since starting my custom my success rate has increased
around 20 fold.

I don’t know if this is the results enhancers acting with Emperor, Yggdrisal, or a combination-it’s pretty incredible though

I don’t know whether this is Emperor manifesting challenges or Primal seduction but I’ve manifested some of the most challenging trigger/ old trauma inducing situations in relation to woman for me out of the blue. It’s to long a story to go into now, but I notice since Emperor, when this situations hit, I am much more contained, I’m still present to my trigger, I feel an assertive way of handling it and dealing with it but I’m still present to it strongly, and it drives up rage and sometimes a sense of sadness, unworthiness, scarcity, or incompetence, my outward behavior belies this not at all.

After running my custom, I start to feel any upset, or anxiety around the situation dissipate. I’ll give the full story tomorrow or soon.

While I am very impressed with these results, it has me see the value of a sub like regeneration on a whole new level-uprooting these things so they no longer manifest- or perhaps that is what Emperor/ the custom is doing now. It’s certainly pushing me to break certain internal, blocks, beliefs, let go of hurts, and transform.

1 Like

@Azriel This is wonderful. Regeneration is doing its thing. :slight_smile:

@khan, I appreciate it this :slight_smile: …however I ran regeneration for 1 week a while back, I meant
I could see the value of a sub the really uproots and removes this fundamental issues like regeneration.

I don’t believe what I experienced was a result of regeneration-although useage of it in early July may have played a part. My intuition tells me it was challenge and seduction healing specific. The root cause behind that I could see regeneration addressing profoundly if/when I run it.

Regeneration played a part. I’m glad that you are enjoying the accumulated results.

1 Like

Got the Senheiser 280 headphones and ran BLU on them.

Feel less ‘resistance to listening’, results and mental clarity came faster

However, twenty minutes in, I did get sudden sinus congestion on one side, my right ear felt like it was in a vacuum, and a faint ringing in my head, I thought this may be tinnitus-but my volume was very low, and I read on this forum that tinnitus can’t be gotten from a few days of exposure let alone 1 loop. I had had this effect before on Minds Eye and also on BLU the 2nd time I ran out.

I found myself not too worried and almost willing for the trade off for a sub like BLU-assuming it did not escalate. There was a great deal of pressure and sinus congestion so I imagined that may be contributing or my Eustachian tubes were blocked. I woke up this morning with zero issues, ran two loops of Emperor no issues, and then as a test ran Mind’s Eye in masked-low volume on speakers -and the ringing came back.

It seems mind/intelligence oriented subs may be causing this as a form of reconciliation. Or it could be a reworking of brain/ upper energies. Not sure. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? It feels like a slight energy/pressure in my head.