AzrielLight EmperorQ

Thank you for taking the time to provide that really insightful information.

2 Likes

@Lion

Responding here so as not to derail Happy’s thread to much

There is absolutely no reason not to clarify whether the physical shifting is in the core in full, to some degree, or not at all. It might annoy people if it’s not, but if they could have done it, they would have…so I’m sure the question will get answered at some point soon.

In the meantime giving WANTED a test drive in a stack with RM is not a bad idea

If it’s not in the core you could always add Hero modules to a custom.

Were you thinking just WANTED and RM or any other cores?

I was thinking of a Stark, RM, WANTEED or even a WANTED, PSITU, Stark or RM custom to run alongside Khan.

Also are you still running Khan or Emperor or have you given your current customs any further chance-I notice they really can take up to a month to even start clicking.

1 Like

You are right and I agree with you but to be frank, answers about Q Store Cores have always been lacking.

If they make the module descriptions of the Cores clearer, it would be useful

Yes

And yes

RM, Wanted and Survival Instinct most probably. Similar to the NOMAD stack I made up a week of 2 ago

Excellent idea. Both will be along the archetype of the “creatice seducer”. Any reason for not putting Khan as one of the cores? Too big a core or you prefer it standalone?

The last few weeks were mostly experimenting to get my stack right. Combining main store titles with each other and with my customs. Haven’t come to a consensus yet.

Just got a new Ultima Custom made. My first ultima custom too. Only got it a day after WANTED was released. I call it Raphael Ultima. Here it is:

Paragon Ultima Core
A/SPS: Eyesight
A/SPS: Hearing
APS: Hair
A/SPS: Organs
SPS: Fat Burn

Hopefully this will get my main issues fixed.

So so far my stack could look like this:

RM + Wanted + Raphael Ultima

Most probably. Might add Survival Instinct later.

1 Like

Both you and @Hermit have made this similar observation in different words. That carries a lot of weight.

Also, you sound like an Emperor success story.

2 Likes

To add to that Khan is dark

2 Likes

I’ve gotten this sense. It does not flinch away from the deep, visceral aspects of life and interaction: sex, desire, dominance, and so on. But, I’ve never run it myself. Could you describe more of what you’re thinking of when you say Khan is dark?

2 Likes

Even though I have never run Khan, I completely agree with the initial effects of Wanted. The instant effects of cool confidence was very noticeable. I also get thoughts of “I could easily seduce any of these girl’s and have them begging for more” in merely one loop.

Not a fan of how Emperor affected me. I like Stark a lot better but love reading your journal.

3 Likes

Well I thought I’d run through all stages of Khan before adding it as a core into a custom
I also have wealth custom, and fitness custom, so not sure how I’ll do what for my Khan cycle

This looks awesome, wishing you the absolute best in it’s effectiveness for your intentions/goals

2 Likes

The description of how WANTED affected you was really really descriptive and well written.

would love to hear more how it affect you after more continuous use

2 Likes

thanks @Rusty1

If I continue to run it/ when I run it I will report more. I did run it today, and will post findings later/tomorrow. All the subs I’m runing and running subs into my normal rest day have caught up to me and I am exhausted, can barely think lol

1 Like

Thanks @Malkuth

I feel I’ve grown a lot on Emperor, Emperor has been a success for me, but I don’t think I’ve been a success for Emperor. I didn’t/haven’t yet fulfilled on it’s primary intention with Empire Building.

1 Like

The personal growth on Emperor is very real. I can attest to that. Especially if, like me, you were the furthest thing from being an alpha male.

1 Like

Indeed, it’s very real…I wasn’t the furthest thing from it, but at times would go full beta in certain situations, my consistent baseline no matter the situations is now very much in alignment with most conventional definitions of Alpha, in terms of how I relate to myself, others, and the world.

1 Like

About 32 hours after my last loop of WANTED I noticed a distinct drop in its effect
back to more baseline Emperor/PS. Honestly while I still really enjoy the social effects of that custom,
I feel like I’ve tasted the divine and there is no going back. Even though I ran WANTED for only 1 loop two days in a row my experience on it was incredible, and I don’t want to go back to life without it.

I’ve never been so in alignment and impressed by a sub yet. My biggest issue before I got into development was being left out, not being the one picked etc… with out giving a phd on my previous challenges, I’ll just say subs really helped me deal with this powerfully, and be on level playing ground or above, but WANTED just address this issue directly, both in my inner game and my external reality and its for me simply incredible, it brings out my best.

Warning: Long personal rant to journal some present feelings

I’ve been ‘above’ competition with men, either cause I have no need to compete, I think of it as just me and the woman, or I walk away from situations that don’t work for me and it’s no big deal but I’m noticing I’m embracing this part of me that want’s to blow every other guy out of the water when it comes to woman I’m interested in. I think this is parted of WANTED or recon from it now that I’m on an off day.

I noticed some intense specific recon on my day off today, namely this competition aspect and anger, anger at competition with men.

Right as I was present to this, I specifically manifested a situation at a social event today which riled this up—where an ex-friend with benefits of mine’s close female friend, and I got to catch up. Quick backstory- this girl went from being a close friend of men who I hooked up with often and a really close friend of this other girls…to disappearing for weeks a time, acting really really odd increasingly, and then disappearing completely from both our lives. We knew she was caught up in some drama but we cared about her, and there were enough moments when she seemed totally sane and great, so the whole thing was really weird.

It came up in the convo and I found out the back story behind the wholes situation, and it was insane, what I would consider fucked up, and involved a ton of deception and playing everyone on every side.
So no surprise I haven’t seen this chick since starting PCC, about 8 months ago, but I got to say I was amazed at the level of deception and what was actually going on…and it really fucking pissed me off.

And the thing is at the time I intuitively knew and didn’t press the issue. Every time in the past I just straight confronted this girl, she would get really pissed off, act all accusatory and then totally become way more real and awesome and be thankful for it. By confront I mean, she would be behaving really weird, and I would say ’ Look, we can hang or not hang but I don’t know why your acting like this, it’s really weird and unusual so what’s up?’ .

Now this girl and I were not exclusive by any means and she owed me nothing necessarily, the red flags were all over the place, but the sexual chemistry was amazing, our relationship was very boundried on one hand , and we were really close friends and seemingly transparent with things and to find out what she was lying about while I was with her was extremely unsettling. It explains a lot of her behavior in retrospect, as she seemed like two different people often.

I’m a very compassion forgiving person normally normally, and I don’t blame or direct my anger at people often anymore but in this case I found all this out by telling our mutual friend to fuck that girl, she was aggressive and lying to both of us, she owed her nothing, and she should just tell me the whole situation.

I’ll look at why it bothers me so much after I embrace the energy of change this anger is pushing me towards, even though it’s almost a year later.

This feels like the next layer of something real deep I need to transform to move more into the life I want, and the man I want to be.

On a similar note

I’m getting extremely social again and social dominance, power is increasingly important to me. PCC is great but I’m transitioning from the self directed power of Emperor and the in the shadows power of PCC to craving/ looking for overt power and being the star -so Khan alongside WANTED is increasingly looking like my near future. I’m going to bite the bullet and resume DR for a final 7 weeks to see through what I started. Will run alongside HERO custom, WANTED, and Emperor/Primal custom, for 3 more weeks and then wealth custom for the final month of DR.

Running 4 subs may or may not work, will adjust as needed.

2 Likes

Does PCC not reduce or soften the dominance from Emperor?

It does, or it often can, but it helps socially tremendously as well. Why do you ask?

I don’t want to loose that dominance and alphaness of Khan…so I asked before I buy PCC

Will look forward to hearing how your 4-sub test drive goes. Am seeing that in my future, though not soon.

Also, that was good writing. It felt like you got to the heart of the matter, and communicated exactly what you wanted to say about a fairly intense and convoluted situation.

1 Like

You don’t lose overt dominance in the least, but you can be softer in how you use that dominance.

Except in one situation, if you choose not to ‘outshine the master’ you’re dominance around work superiors will drop-you’ll be level with them but not a threat, and if your with them in social situations, you’ll make sure, if it matters to them, that they shine as much as you.

I have this experience going to work lunches with someone I work for. We all have a great time, and his friends love me, but I always make sure not to be more dominant then him, and have him included.

This pays off in our work relationship.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t want to go into too much detail cause it’s very complicated, but wanted to express what I could, the situation really fucking pissed me off, and it feels tied into the hurt that I was expressing that WANTED exactly address. It feels like recon around further healing that.

@Malkuth

I have no doubt I could process my anger, walk away, and have this situation have minimal to zero impact on my life/future --but part of me and my instinct wants to find a way to address it with her directly, just because I like to bring action to things and find ways to confront (assertively not aggressively) people in situations -any thoughts or wisdom about the move here ? (even intuitively since you only got the convoluted scramble)

As usual I will only take what resonates if you choose to share a perspective in regards to this

1 Like