AzrielLight EmperorQ

someone else tried it first lol.
They didn’t really report anything great about it yet but int there thread @SaintSovereign commented it would still be good for long term programming but not short term boosting. I interpreted this as meaning it would work like a Q module or core not like an Ultima one but still work.

I also struggle with running Ultima- and don’t want to miss out on the long term effects of R.I.C.H so figured it was worth a shot.

1 Like

there are few things more useful and satisfying than an honest, accurate description.

thanks.

1 Like

uhhh…do you remember where that post was? haha… just tried to seek it out, but it’s not that easy. Am thinking a lot about alternative or custom-made module configurations. (Currently thinking that I may imagine a series of Ultima customs for different purposes. For example: Paragon, Asclepius, Health Codex, etc., that kind of thing).

Thanks for the review of StarkQ.

I’m planning to add either Godlike Masculinity or Iron frame in my StarkQ custom to add some masculinity.

Could you elaborate on this , especially on the “sense of neural activity”?

Stark when not in recon has plenty of ‘alpha/masculinity’ what people call soft or not masculine enough is Stark recon not the program itself.

I had a similar soft/ insecure thing when I first switched to Emperor Q

I’ll elaborate on that later thing at another point and tag you

3 Likes

SaintSovereignCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

29d

Azriel:

yea definitely curious how R.I.C.H in a q custom will go

It’ll lose its ability to serve as a booster, but will work great for long term programming. It’ll still work quite well for that use.

2 Replies

It was in TheManQ by @Badboi

It just occurred to me that name is Bad Boy lol, I mean I knew it but I just really got it haha, it’s great.

3 Likes

:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

Gratitude!

I searched for a while and then made peace with the reality that I was unlikely to rediscover it. (Am pretty sure I read it or something similar the first time, but the river flows on…)

Going to go re-read it now. Thanks @Azriel!

1 Like

Makes me wonder if BLU core would work for Q too

And we can start asking the next question, “Can we use R.I.C.H Ultima as a booster to a custom subliminal (e.g. my custom StarkQ sub) containing the R.I.C.H minor module”?

Would having Mosaic in my custom be helpful?

well of course! I imagine it will be easier to run R.I.C.H Ultima after running this custom

1 Like

When I ran the custom with mosiac it did make things a bit smoother and more blended, but I wouldn’t say it’s necessary. It’s likely in the mandatory custom core-as stackability is a hallmark of subclub.

Are you gonna go full stark or mix it with ascended mogul to maintain some alpha dominance?

Really not sure, I find Ascension and Ascended Mogul both modify stark in a way I don’t like as much, but at the same time-there are some insecurity recon that come up on Stark that Ascension and AM would deal with nicely. The problem is on Emperor, I honestly don’t experience insecurity, like almost at all-with DR I can experience them resurfacing but in a very distant, logically manageable way.

That’s one of the reasons I love Emperor, it’s just pure power.

3 Likes

It seems that I was not ready for Emperor.

The subliminal stimulus was not a problem, but the appropriate action was. I’ve introduced a small amount of Ascension and Mogul, just 1 loop a day, and i’m already noticing a difference, particularly in work motivation and vision. Starting to think i might need this scaffolding to support my growth to the point where Emperor (and probably Ecstasy of Gold itself) becomes more appropriate.

(I’m wondering if my ongoing meditation practice may have confounded—i.e., decreased in this case— my reconciliation effects. But that’s just a theory.)

2 Likes

What about just using Ascended Mogul? How did you decide to do them separately?

1 Like

It’s mainly following my intuition.

It mostly comes down to my attempt to manage the ‘load’ of the subliminals. I want to make sure I don’t add too much into my stack so that it becomes too weighed down or unmanageable. But it still feels fairly recent that I’ve started to subjectively perceive more ease of movement and ease of results happening.

At first, I wasn’t sure if I’d add Ascension at all, but I knew that I wanted to introduce Mogul. Mogul is very aligned with my current programs. Ascension a little less so.

I added in Mogul for about a week (?) or so, and everything continued to feel smooth. Then I decided to add Ascension.

I guess that keeping them separate allows me to fine-tune the loop frequencies a bit more. I’ll give it time so that I can get adjusted and I figure I’ll eventually change to Ascended Mogul. And that’ll hopefully take me to Emperor.

That was a long answer. All of this is kind of non-verbally managed in my head. Have to translate it into words.

2 Likes

Got it! Makes sense! Thanks for clarifying.

You did so fluently. Thank you.

Well, as great as its been, it’s taken another turn.
The roller coaster of evolution goes on.
Dealing with some really tough recon.
I feel I’ve been a bit hopeless lately, DR must be digging deep. But more than that-this may be the addition of EOG stage 1 in my wealth custom or even just Emperor, as Emperor and I don’t get along as well as we use too lol. It’s also my final day before rest for the week, as I’ve switched to Tuesday and Wednesdays off.

I see all my habits have gone out the window, morning pages, meditation, self curriculum.

I was so excited and happy about life and subs-and mid August I started to deal with some really difficult health issues. I learned things in life and how to be and handle myself in ways I never would have had I not had those trials (I don’t believe they were sub manifestations at all, I think it was just life and subs helped me navigate it). I had to get a brain tumor ruled out due to symptoms I had, and faced the very real, at least at the time, possibility of what that could mean.

From August to January, I was really grappling with that whole world and I see in retrospect I went from pure performance mode to passive growth mode. DR, along with other actions and practices I’ve taken on it, these last three months has done wonders to pull me into a better state of health, mentally, spiritually, and physically. But I’m not really in performance mode anymore still and the ‘baby’ of wonder, excited and possibility seemed to get thrown out with the veritable bath water.

It feels in this moment that I’ll never get back there, where I was just acting freely and consistently on what mattered and towards what mattered.

On my Stark tests I got glimpses of this but it came with it’s own re-emergence of insecurities.
It seems one day I’m on top of the world, and the next I’m barely managing, this is likely DR as it really does bring up everything. This may be due to the strength of my customs/stack. I look back in July and I was running 10 loops a day on average.

Looking back down, there has been a ton of internal growth, I don’t think or operate the same way remotely but what DR definitely seems to be contributing to some apathy. It started doing this in stage 1 and it has started in stage 2, it might be time to move to stage 3 early. Perhaps this is a mechanism to know when to move on.

In any case, I’m taking everything I say with a grain of salt, but wanted to get some journaling out for the alchemical process

My big take away(s) are

1. I need an end in mind-an end for this phase-like for real -and I need an end goal for that phase

2. It’s not ok to keep questioning my stack and being inconsistent, it’s not working- I don’t get the results I am really looking for when I keep testing excessively. I still get progress-but I don’t get the experience I am looking for

3. I need a new long term end goal, a vision, something I am fighting for and putting my energy in. The irony of this is that I’m clearer than I’ve ever been, but I need to write out, create, and presence myself to something that excites me with where I am going with all this.

I will post an answer to number 1-end goal of this phase- DR phase 2-3 months from now in a post soon.

7 Likes

10 seconds after I posted this I feel my world has shifted and gotten 10 X lighter.

Journaling really is such a catalyst

5 Likes

You are the catalyst man!

1 Like