Astrology and Healing: Limitations and Wounds

[Note: this post is about astrological concepts and is written within the astrological paradigm. If this paradigm is painful, aversive, or irritatingly baffling to you, the solution is simple. It is the left button of your computer mouse. You can use that to close this window and read another post. And nothing I can do will be able to force this post into your awareness. Do not fear this power, my friend. Embrace it.]

Thinking of astrology.

When used appropriately, astrology has a way of very quickly cutting to the relevant factors and identifying the point.

There are two ā€œplanetsā€ in particular that are relevant to what we here talk about as Healing. (With Subliminals, healing can involve the use of a direct healing subliminal program: Dragon Reborn, Regeneration, Limit Destroyer, Rebirth, and various Q-store modules; or it can involve the development of mindset, attitudes, and abilities that transcend oneā€™s limitations and blocks.)

The two astrological ā€˜planetsā€™ most relevant to Healing are: Saturn and Chiron. (I put ā€˜planetsā€™ in quotes because Chiron is technically an asteroid/comet. But itā€™s treated as a planet, astrologically.)

Other astrological elements relevant to Healing are: the South Node. This is the force of our accumulated past habits and comfort zone. It can slow down or discourage our development at times.

The angles between various planets in our chart can also embody challenging or limiting dynamics that would benefit from Healing.

On the face of it, though, Saturn and Chiron speak plainly and directly about issues that will be difficult for us in life.

The sign and house in which Saturn is placed indicates issues and contexts in which we will be brought face to face with internal and external limitations, obligations, and tests. Some people curse Saturn for this reason, but I think theyā€™re misunderstanding. Saturn does not ā€˜wantā€™ you to fail. If anything, Saturn is here to remind you to prepare for these things, so you can better deal with them. Saturn doesnā€™t devise problems and limitations for you; rather, it governs and oversees your relationship to your problems and limitations. And if you pay attention to him, you will be stronger and more solid in the end.

Chiron in turn indicates to us, the particular issues and contexts of our woundedness. And so Chiron is the most transparently Healing-related planet. We will always have a certain struggle with the areas indicated by Chironā€™s sign and house. On the other hand, this very struggle, has the potential to give rise to our most profound healing and contributions. Like the person with a reading disorder, who innovates a much improved method of teaching reading, or who invents audiobooks, and so on.

So Saturn and Chiron.

Iā€™ve noticed that Chosen ZP has been seemingly effortlessly helping me with my areas of Saturn limitation. And I think it may be making the Chiron areas easier too.

Iā€™m amazed by this.

Iā€™m not one of the people who ā€˜feelsā€™ so many things. But I do seem to get quite a number of results.

I noticed that in the past week (maybe?) Iā€™ve done a number of acts that I would not usually have done so easily.

I tend to think and hesitate a long time before communicating to another person. But recently, Iā€™m communicating my ideas and plans more easily and openly. This is the precise area of challenge indicated by my Saturn placement.

Iā€™ve also been moving more towards career development. That has longer to go. But that is the area indicated by Chiron.

I did not even notice that this had happened until a few hours or days until after Iā€™d taken the actions already.

Anyway.

Iā€™m also thinking in a general way that, when it comes to healing, it might be useful for people to review the sign-house placements of your Saturn and Chiron, and see if you find any meaning in what is indicated there. That could be another helpful resource or signpost in choosing subliminal programs.

12 Likes

How/where can i review my sigh house placement? I have no expreience with astrology, but im curious.

1 Like

@Wolf, I recommend this site:

1 Like

The knowledge I didnā€™t know I needed. It made me check an old cafeastrology report for these planets and itā€™s enlightening after reading your post.

1 Like

@Malkuth cool, thanks. Will check that out.

1 Like

Iā€™ve Saturn in capricorn in my 5th house, and boy let me tell you. I wish we could just blow up Saturn.

1 Like

Seems like a superheroā€™s placement. Saturn in Capricorn.

The oppressive responsibility of power and duty.

And then somewhat ironically placed in the House of Fun, Entertainment, and Children.

A little bit like the bodyguard or bouncer at the club, who sometimes looks wistfully at the partygoers getting drunk and having fun, and then stoically returns to his duty.

1 Like

That sums it up nicely, my chart in general is filled with interesting placements and conjunctions/oppositions that my wife frequently describes as ā€œsuper hero stuffā€ but I mostly just experience it as exhausting as Iā€™m still struggling to master all of it, and thereā€™s a lot.

Edit: re: saturn in cap I always see advice that I can help organize other peopleā€™s fun quite well, but Iā€™ve never been in a place in life where I had simultaneously: people I cared about, an ability to arrange things for those people, and an understanding of my nature.

So Iā€™ve never experienced the positive/higher aspects of this part of my chart.

1 Like

This is precisely what Iā€™m thinking about vis-Ć -vis Zero Point. I suspect that as you run ZP, youā€™re going to find that you do indeed begin to experience the positive/higher aspects of this part of your chart.

And thanks, because your first brief post actually helped to trigger a series of thoughts thatā€™s raising new questions in me about Saturn. Iā€™d always thought of Saturn as representing Limitation. But I see now that in describing things that way, Iā€™m limiting Saturn.

Iā€™m also realizing that the planets donā€™t control us, rather they correspond to us and reveal us. Thereā€™s an ā€œinternal Saturnā€ that is part of you and that is somehow ā€œin syncā€ with the external Saturn. Like the World Population Clock or the National Deficit Clock. Theyā€™re not controlling the global population or the national debt, theyā€™re simply revealing them and making them easier to observe.

Anyway, Iā€™m getting way out there.

Yikes.

Bottom Line: ZP is going to be very interesting.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing Malkuth, I had a look at my own chart through the site you shared. I am not experienced in Astrology at all, but just going by the general aspects of my chart, I do see the discord in how I express/view myself now and what seems to be my authentic self.
This discord is something I feel, even though I cannot articulate it properly. This is one of my considerations for focusing more on the healing ZP programs first for the first few weeks/months.

2 Likes

Edit: Google search returns show me what my placements mean and I am now depressed :sob:

Anyway thanks for pointing out the importance of ChironšŸ˜†

2 Likes

Youā€™re still who you were before you read whatever that thing said. Careful what you believe.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard things about saturn that were the usual: evil, baby eater, difficult, karma, slow and the dreaded Saturn return (ages 28-30) but never a healing planet. The closest thing to an alternative view is one of the protective mother:

In vedic astrology, youā€™re either a Sun person or a saturn person. Saturn people tend to be tested in childhood and emerge late bloomers in life.

I have no idea about the healing aspect but Iā€™ll stick to the regular Saturn in Libra interpretation of ā€œchallenges with relationshipsā€.

1 Like

Referring to my chartā€¦

Saturn in Virgo, 5th House; with North Node besides it.

Chiron in Taurus, 12th House; along with Moon.

Those Conjunctions may be extra-meaningful then?

My Cafe Report doesnā€™t mention Chiron. It does have Lilith. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Nah depressed because what I read actually fits what happened/happens to me and that somehow felt like me being blindsided.

My placements are Chiron in Gemini 3rd. Saturn in Sagittarius 8th.

2 Likes

Really interesting read thank you for posting @Malkuth I have Chiron in Leo 10th house meaning creative self-expression is a core wound. I can agree that has been something Iā€™ve struggled with and yearn for, so perhaps Renaissance Man is a sub I could greatly benefit from?

2 Likes

Gotta go consult my chart now. Very interesting.

Iā€™ve come to realize I heal best through experience and change, not directly targeting healing. I spent a good portion of my life going too far inward. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Saturn has a strong appearance in my life. All my issues Iā€™ve had from the past and tried to stuff in an overflowing closet have burst out and buried me the past few years. Canā€™t hide from them anymore.

Of course that was my doing but I pretty much cursed the world for a while. Sort of related but I think this is why Iā€™d like to run wanted zp. My life needs balance, I got robbed of a lot of good years when I was younger. Balance in relationships, human interaction, basically learning to take the seriousness out of life. To stop really policing my own thoughts and actions 24/7 and just be.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mine is in Sagittarius, and I experiment with stacks.

:joy:

1 Like

This is very enlightening, @Malkuth.

When you refer to healing, do you only mean the mental/emotional component or physical too? And do the same planets (Saturn and Chiron) enlighten us about our physical health?

1 Like