Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I think it’s definitely harder with all this when you’re already in a bit of a hole in life and trying to dig yourself out vs someone actively improving an already pretty established life.

I admit there’s a sense of desperation for wanting this stuff to work for me because I feel like there really is nothing else out there. So I do lean on these subs a lot to help correct my life. Depression and hopelessness can definitely arise for me when my expectations for myself don’t match my actual actions in life. I try to remind myself of what actions I’d take and work I’d do if I didn’t have these in my life. That way I’m not hanging onto seeing results from the sub as much.

3 Likes

Does the ZP Primer of one title has an effect on another non ZP title you are running? Basically what I am asking, does running a ZP title no matter which one „upgrade“ your WHOLE stack almost to ZP technology because the ZP Primer is „swapping“ over? When running a Qv2 custom, does stacking it with a ZP title make the custom even more powerful to the point where it would be almost like a custom with ZP technology?

1 Like

I disagree on this point. When I started playing QV1 back in january I was on a 4/2 schedule. Four days on, and two days off. I was only playing two subs. Each ONLY ONE LOOP.
if Anything, I played slightly less than what was recommended. Stonewalling was one of my primary concerns. Stonewallling can occur if you play something too often where the mind begins to stop listening to what is being said. That’s why I was always careful about rest days, and the amount of loops I would played.
Slow gainer as used by me and others doesn’t mean no gainer. We were making progress, but not as quickly as what we wanted too. Stonewalling means becoming a no gainer. You make zero gains once you begin doing it, unless you change your listening schedule…

2 Likes

I do feel that my Qv2 Custom with AM, Stark, RICH Crypto Cores is stronger in the stack with RICH + CHOSEN QZP.

Effects wise, I would not know. Too early to say for me. Recon periods seem shorter.

2 Likes

Yes there is an effect and a form of upgradation. But by how much, is hard to tell.

But ZP does elevate a Qv2 Custom when they are part of a stack VS no elevation when the Qv2 Custom is played by itself.

This is one of the reasons why the Private Testing and the Public Preview Testing is there for. To see the effects of mixing a ZP title and a Qv2 Custom in a stack.

1 Like

All of the talk about hardgainers and atypical gainers actually brought a thought and some questions to my mind.

Long Reflection That Can Be Summed Up In the One Sentence:

At some point (late teens to early twenties), I finally observed that I had a particular pace and cycle to how I best learned information and integrated skills. There tends to be a longer period of processing at the beginning, as I internally reflect and attack the concept or activity from many different directions. This tends to make me slower at the beginning. I’m not content to simply internalize what I’ve been told. My brain wants to keep questioning it. “Squeezing the fruit”. Sniffing at it and comparing it to what I’ve seen before.

When I studied Chinese as a young man, I was not in the top of my class in the first year, but I was closer to the top in the third year. I did okay in the first year from a purely auditory standpoint. The sounds made sense and I could reproduce them accurately. But as far as integrating all of it into a coherent, competent whole, that was definitely going to be a longer process.

As a student, I almost always found that the ‘semester’ did not give me enough time to feel that I’d actually become comfortable with a subject. I joked that my brain worked by ‘Farmer Time’. I needed at least a year to get a feel for the whole cycle, Spring to Summer to Autumn to Winter and back to Spring. Then another year to start interacting with that cycle. Finally, in the third year, I was comfortable to relax with it and work with it in the easy, competent way that my peers had been doing much earlier.

I don’t tend to develop trust in an idea until I’ve driven around in it and walked around with it for a few seasons.

So, that’s my personal style.

Here’s the thing:

((Warning astrology follows))

Years later, I learned that in my birth chart, Mercury is placed in Taurus.

Mercury is the planet that embodies mental processing, processing of experiences, communication of ideas and information. It’s how we learn; how we incorporate and integrate information. And also how we teach.

When I learned about the implications of Mercury in Taurus, it fit very well with what I had observed about myself through my past experiences. (Taurus is literally the stable, stolid farmer. The bull, the elephant, the gorilla. Does things at its own pace, and tends to be deliberate and to luxuriate in process.)

I’m not always slow, but I’ve come to appreciate that this style is one common feature of my Learning and Processing orientation. What it sacrifices in speed at the beginning, it more than compensates for with enhanced solidity, nuance, and thoroughness if I can but stay with the process long enough for it to bear fruit.

Long story short: I think that the archetypes of astrology may be helpful in conceptualizing the different styles in which people respond to and integrate subliminals. This is, in the end, a variety of Learning.

It would be interesting to see how the placement (and aspects) of Mercury might correspond to our various styles of working with the programs.

And since this has ended up being so astrological, I’ll link over to the Astrology thread for anyone who wants to discuss more on that side of things.

Astrology and Healing: Limitations and Wounds - #18 by Malkuth

But as to the more general, non-astrological point:

There may be a great variety of diverse styles, processes, sequences and “Seasons” in how various individuals respond to these subliminal programs.

7 Likes

Exactly. In conclusion, some results are slow while other results are fast. That’s not in our control.

What’s in our control is to listen to the subliminals by following listening recommendations, take action and journal.

4 Likes

For a long time now, I’ve used my Youtube feed to gauge the effects of my subliminal stack.

Not only is the algorithm affected by my mind, … where the attention of my RAS goes – meaning the channel/type of videos I prefer to watch – changes significantly based on what I play.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You know, it’s interesting. After dragon reborn and even more after testing ZP, I just have a strong feeling—a knowing even—that I’m going to succeed in every area of my life the way I want to succeed. There’s a lot I could write here, but I should sleep.

6 Likes

Just to be clear, I never suspected my info was being sold. It’s likely just wacky manifestations.” 5G Male! “ indeed.

Edit: the real question is, did I manifest some actually functional products and “prize opportunities”

is there a reason all 3 versions of Primal Seduction received Primal Seduction ZP but owners of Beyond Limitless Ultima did NOT receive Limitless ZP?

Probably because Beyond Limitless and Limitless are two different titles altogether. One is not a different version of the other.

2 Likes

Beyond Limitless and Limitless are completely separate products

1 Like

Primal Seduction, Iron Throne and Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima are 3 separate products and all 3 got Primal Seduction ZP.

They all share the same base script in all 3, just in different formats (PS: full version, PSIT: full - healing, PSITU: full - healing in Ultima).

Limitless and BLU are different in the way that the former is more about increasing your intelligence and IQ over the period your using it, while as BLU is for temporary enhancement for focus and to think better, like for an exam (like taking a highly effective nootropic).

If you’re a student, then using limitless would help you throughout the whole academic year, but BLU would be best only before your study sessions for exam and an hour or 2 before taking the exam.

2 Likes

Primal Seduction has healing in it.

Primal Seduction Iron Throne has no healing in it.

And Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima is an Ultima format of PSIT.

Now Zero Point is a build which doesn’t require healing in the typical sense of the word. Even though healing titles such as Regeneration are now rewritten in ZP, I suspect they are written very differently than a healing title used to be in Qv2. Which explains why PS Qv2 and PSIT Qv2 have been converted to the same PS ZP.

And since Ultima will no longer exist due to ZP (as far as we know), both PSIT Qv2 and PSITU Qv2 become the same in ZP which is again PS ZP.

2 Likes

Beyond Limitless is an ultima so if this is true does it not mean owners of Beyond Limitless Ultima should get Limitless ZP?

Since the goals of BLU and Limitless are different, we will get different titles.

So Beyond Limitless ZP and Limitless ZP

I’d say most of these are childhood issues unresolved.

Approach anxiety? A child is not afraid of anything. It’s wondrous and exploring.
These fears are trained.

I also noticed that recon on ZP while the negative effects are more in the background, when it’s worked through, it’s fkn obvious.

I.e. quite recently I had a breakthrough in my mind. Before that I had days of feeling low/down. All of a sudden, something clicked in my mind. I knew the recon was over. The thing was resolved. And that newfound mindset keeps popping up in my mind. THe subconscious.
ZP did it.
And that’s been something that had been bugging me for DECADES. Took about 5-7 loops of Chosen, lol.

5 Likes

I had this whole piece prepared about the how and why of my atypical gaining, but I figured we spent enough time reminding ourselves of it already.

Be ready for another big one from me…

Short answer: Yes

Long answer

Imagine you’re about to have a complicated surgery. You’re tense, don’t know what’s gonna happen and you’d rather not do it.

The doctor sits you down and talks to you, putting your mind at easy. He is friendly, has a warm voice and just generally makes you feel that everything is going to be alright. He knows what he’s doing, he’s done it lots of times before and he’ll make you better than new. You hug your loved ones and smile as you doze off.

That’s Primer. It puts your mind at ease about the subliminals which come after. As long as it’s effective, your mind is okay with listening to the subs. Your mind is smiling and nodding, knowing that it’s gonna be better than new.

Next imagination exercise. A woman just had something bad happen at work. She is upset and goes to a man to tell her story, to get it off her chest. As she does, the man starts thinking on how to remedy the situation and proceeds to tell her how best to deal with it and overcome it. This kind of annoys the woman because right now she doesn’t want to solve it just yet, she just wants to be heard. Eventually her logic will take over from her emotion and she’ll appreciate the help, but in the beginning it’s rubbing her the wrong way just a bit.

Alternatively, she could go to a female friend of hers. As she tells the story, the friend just listens and agrees with everything she says (even if the friend has no idea what she’s talking about). The friend knows that all she need right now is to vent. And once the venting is complete and the woman is ready, that’s when the work can begin.

A ZP title is like that friend and her ability to calibrate to what you need at that moment until you’re ready to begin the work. A Q title is more like the man, it’ll want to start working on solutions right away. In the end, the initial resistance to a new Q title is probably about as long as the preparation stage for a ZP title. But it’s easier to work with the latter.

So, ZP Primer is the doctor putting you at ease, which either puts you in a better frame of mind to begin working with Q or to prepare yourself for working with ZP Flow. It helps with both to different degrees.

I do that too, actually. My taste in music is very much influenced by my state of mind. What little recon I have is usually first detected by me switching from the smoother and gentler music to more hard-hitting music, indicating my mind is a bit agitated. Which then allows me to intervene and take some rest from subliminals or deal with it through a walk in the forest or a meditation. Or even vigorous exercise.

I remarked to Saint not long after Q came out that not only did I see the tone on the forum change, I also saw the musical choices on the Music Thread change. They became more rap, rock and beats. Only the few of us whose forum posts don’t get affected by the subs continue posting music in the same style.

It’s interesting.

Actually, there is a genetic component here. In ancient tribal times, humans lived in tribes of around 200 people. And pretty much everybody knew one another. If a beta male approached a female above his status and she rejected him, it was pretty much a permanent rejection from all women in the tribe which could even lead to banishment or other forms of punishment. So approaching was not done lightly.

Part of this idea is still in our primal brain. Much like how a lab-grown mouse gets agitated when it sees the shadow of a predatory bird even though it has no idea of that bird’s existence, human males still get agitated when we approach a woman which we feel is above our status. There tend to be two solutions to this.

The first is to do it so often that the fear loses its foundation. Rejection doesn’t mean banishment and possible starvation and death, it just means try again. Although obviously getting rejected by a member of a group does tend to have effects on one’s chances with the other members of the group.

The second and in my opinion better way, but which can take a lot longer, is to raise the man’s own value estimation. If he believes that his status and value is equal or higher than hers, then the primal instinct doesn’t trigger when he approaches. He’s one of the tribe’s alpha males and being rejected would have negative consequences for her instead.

It’s the whole outer vs inner game thing again. Inner game can take a lot longer. But that’s what we have submliminals for, right?

Anyway, some of the logic-based fears come from parents constantly telling the child “no” as they grow up (always better to make sure the child can’t reach power outlets or dangerous chemicals rather than tell them not to touch them, a yes-child grows up with much more potential compared to a no-child). Other of these logic-based fears come from primal instincts, what was logical in the past but may no longer make much sense now. In both cases they come not from your conscious mind but are triggered somewhere deeper as a result of programming, genetic or formative.

Fun sideline: scientists once investigated people at the end of their lives and found that most people at the end of their lives have a connection to about 200 people. These are the people they can actually tell you something personal about. Just like that tribe.

12 Likes