Ascension + Regeneration + Elixir

Thanks Simon for the detailed response…

2 Likes

Have you used Elixir? Elixir helps with the process as well. There are many ideas. Experiment, experiment and take action toward your goals.

4 Likes

See what I told you about starting a journal? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Some observations :
When I run regeneration I feel like cry some parts and then some parts I feel happy.
Even after I run it I noticed recently alot of times I feel like crying for no reason…have no idea what is being dug up.
I also noticed slight pain in the throat also and hip nothing so hectic and doesn’t last long.

2 Likes

@Magneto Where is your journal? :wink:

1 Like

Here

Never ran regeneration. Ascension Q is pretty earth shattering though.

What’s made this very different this time around with the addition of Stark. I’ve been pushing my comfort zone like a mofo…by way of action.

2 Likes

Especially when you new to subliminals…

2 Likes

I’m not even very new. What is the minimum dose is my question.

1 Like

I’m new to subliminals…
I do Heavy days and light days …check my first post for listening routines.

1 Like

Day 8 observation :

• I’m not so angry and irritable like before. Things that used to make me angry don’t anymore. I accepted that people will be who they are and I will not lower my standards to theirs.
  • I feel more calm
  • Lots of energy
  • I am also noticing peoples bad habits. I don’t tell them anything but I do what needs to be done correctly instead of anger.
  • What’s coming clear to me is people’s lazyness and inability to keep up with my energy levels.
  • I also noticed certain things that need to be sorted out…my car needs to be cleaned…
5 Likes

Day 9

• Still feeling very energetic
  • still calm and I noticed the anger and rage has faded.
  • I also noticed I can do way more than others in terms of physical activities…I have more stamina…
  • I still feel happy
  • I went to shop to get some items…and noticed a lovely lady looking at me…I caught her twice and when ever I looked at her she turned away…lol.

It’s only day 9!!

4 Likes

Day 10

• a female co worker of mine watched me on my phone and sent me a what’s app to get off my phone …like a joke…she then starts chatting about how she’s losing weight…I said no she’s not …in a joking way…maybe she wants me to look at her body…lol
  • she also mentioned that she likes my stickers on whatsapp and she has to go through all our chats to save them…now that means our chats are not deleted…lol
  • feeling full of energy…
  • feel very strong in the body…
  • woke up early this morning…
  • not worried or looking for approval from others.i do what I want.
  • joked with a female workers in the day …she got really scared she said I get really aggressive when I didn’t even move or raise my voice lol…
4 Likes

Day 11

• same as yesterday interns of energy and focus…
    -i increased my water intake drastically and the head pressure and headaches are gone…
  • my anger has somewhat faded…
    -felt like crying when I played the elixir
    -got very emotional and angry after playing regeneration.
  • productivity seems to be increasing gradually
    -body is becoming muscular and veiny…and I don’t gym hey …
  • I’m not so over protective over partner anymore…
    -the hot chick at work still looks at me when I’m not looking…lol
  • I’m also starting to figure out when people are using me…I’m not sure IF PCC is in ascension or regeneration.?
4 Likes

PCC came out after both of them, but it might have been added to one (or both) after the Q updates, interesting.

3 Likes

Or maybe I’m just awakening…

3 Likes

Day 12

• something strange this morning…I feel very very happy like euphoric. It’s like I can what I want kind of feeling…like super high confidence…it’s kinda hard to explain this feeling but feels really good.
  • very energetic
    -i also feel very confrontational.
  • things that people say to me are really irritating me and I’m talking up.
  • fear of work superiors are fading more and more as the days are going…fear in general is fading.
  • it’s like I have a fighting spirit…I wont stop until win or I’m happy.
  • it’s like I’m ready or waiting for a challenge.

It’s only 12 days!:grin:

5 Likes

Imagine how you will feel at 120 days, and 1200 days :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I’m worried more about the people I’m in contact with lol …I will be a beast…!

4 Likes

Day 13

• feeling low and emotional
  • feel scared at times during the day.
  • feel like being alone…
    -feel like changing my playlist
    Maybe this is regeneration bring up emotions or maybe this is reconciliation…?
    Advice guys…
    @Hermit
    @khan
    @Magneto
    @Elme
    @Lion
    @Michel
    @Simon
    A ny one else feel free to comment.

Thank you

4 Likes