Ascension QV2 & More

Do you also feel like you release tension and become relaxed. Subs in my experience can cause tension in the body which can lead to headaches. But when the tension eases so does the headache.

Just seems like your mind and body is healing by encountering resistance then letting it go.

2 Likes

I rarely experience it has headaches. In my case it takes form of tense jaw muscles, and also a blurry head. When the release comes it starts with a ringing in the ears.

So being just short of this is my sweet spot I’ve noticed.

2 Likes

Seems like this. Like tension and underlying positivity and euphoria.

Something for nothing is very prevalent.

Think of all the heirs to great fortunes, or how about all the politicians and their hangers on who get nice little sinecures due to their connections and where does the phrase ‘buggins turn’ come from?

We buy stocks as a store of wealth, because it will be worth more in the future and as a stream of income.

The only gamble is therefore not understanding the risk involved.

1 Like

My partner wants to have another child. She came to me and asked me what I think.

ASCENSION ?

4 Likes

I totally see it

1 Like

Mind helping me seeing it…?

I have about 2 minutes to reply before I go on a weekend long camping trip so I’ll try and make it brief.

However, this is all conjecture based on a biased supposition that you already implanted in my brain.

So all I can say is that this is how I would support your argument… not necessarily that all of these things are happening.

Here I go.

Women like two different types of men.

1. the alpha male that has strong and competitive genes, healthy genes, and adaptive genes. In short, women like winners and don’t like losers. This is on a more genetic “what’re you made of” primal level. That’s why defined jaw lines and social dominance are attractive. Essentially they indicate high testosterone, a winning trait. Testosterone is also released at the moment of winning or at the moment of getting rewarded for your accomplishments, so, on a day by day basis as well, women like winning.

2. on a more societal level, women are understanding that raising a child is a financial burden and a happy upbringing is largely dependent on financial wellbeing. It’s not EVERYTHING, but apart from luck, environment, social dynamics, and the quality of both parent, it’s the factor easiest to control.

You are currently winning big at life. Women aren’t always attracted to the man at the top. Theyre attracted to men that have upward trajectories.

And you’re also set to make more money. She sees both of these things. She loves your winning and confidence. She is seeing the possibility of a better future.

And if theres a better future, she’d want to bring more children in to the world to enjoy that better future.

Her saying she wants more kids is a vote of confidence in your upwars trajectory.

4 Likes

Thank you @Billions

1 Like

You’re welcome! How do you feel about her proposition to you? Do you like the idea of having another kid?

1 Like

Why not spread my seed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Guys

I will be having interviews in the next 2 or 3 months. These interviews are for management positions.

I need your suggestions on

1. Should I add limitless to ASCENSION
  2. Should I move onto Ascended Mogul?
  3. Should I buy QL and do stage 1?

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

Go for Stark. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why do you suggest stark?

Apart from the fact that Stark is the most adaptable and versatile sub at SC, it contains the elements you’re interested in (cognitive, creativity, productivity boost since you mentioned Limitless, QL and AM) and much more like social skills improvement that you could benefit from during those interviews. If you paired it up with BLU, you would be unstoppable in the aforementioned domains.

3 Likes

Commander or BLU as Interview Day Boosters.

Depending on what you think they’ll be qualifying / comparing you by.

You may also benefit from switching to Ascended Mogul before that.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Leadership
Professional Development
Organisational Ability
Community Involvement

One question in each of those categories.
Example : what leadership positions have you held in the community?

1 Like

That does sound like Commander. Have you tried/gotten results with Commander in the past?

Do you have favorite programs that seem to work really well with you?

1 Like

I have never used it before because I don’t own it :laughing:

Yes Ascension,Ascended Mogul and limitless work very well.

1 Like

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! What a fucking success story. Less than a month into Ascension and you already have interviews for management positions. That’s amazing dude. Good job.

What you’ve already been doing has been working really well. I think that if you just kept up with Ascension or Ascended Mogul, you would continue to get great results. Don’t worry too much about “not being smart enough” when they ask you interview questions. You’re going to get vibe-checked more than anything else, and the vibe you want to give off is Ascended.

So I’d say either keep on listening to Ascension as is, or start listening to Ascended Mogul… Maybe flipping back and forth between the two if you like. Ascended Mogul will help your status and your career and your money beliefs “I am good enough for this management position, it is my natural right, I can learn and accomplish whatever it takes to meet my financial goals.”

To sum it up, I love how much results you’re getting from staying foundational with subs. No need to overthink 'em.

4 Likes