Ascension QV2 & More

Hey :wave:

Your’ll know me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m starting from the bottom again building my foundation.

I will be doing ASCENSION QV2 and alternating with Rebirth and Elixir. I have realised that I have lots of negative programming and trauma that needs to be resolved before I go onto bigger programmes.

18 Likes

I applaud and respect you for that decision!

All the best to you, going to follow this journal closely.

5 Likes

After reading up on your experience and what you wrote about foundation it’s something I have been really thinking about lately and decided to get down on it.

2 Likes

I am about 15 days into my journey doing the exact same thing. I found it useful to format it like an experiment and break it down into manageable chunks since up to that point I was a serial sub switcher. AM by itself is more powerful in terms of results than the heavy stacks I was running before.

5 Likes

My logic is if one is not having the goals on the sales page of Ascension for example. It makes no sense to run Emperor.

I am completely honest with myself and i am very far from Alpha. :blush: Doesn’t make sense to run any other complicated stacks.

11 Likes

So far I feel extremely productive this morning. Did lots of cleaning up and cleaning. The good part is I’m not experiencing any anger or rage.

Also had the urge to buy beard oils and beard shampoo which I followed and bought. Did a little bit of facial shaving this morning also. Basically cleaning up facial hair.

6 Likes

Right on man! I’ll be watching this forum for suuuure.

@Pyro has been on a similar journey with Ascended Mogul.

It inspired me to go back to basics and make AM the driver the core of my stack. I now have an AM/HOM/PCC Sales custom, I’ll be listening to Ascended Mogul every second day, and listening to Sanguine to balance it out with more positive emotion.

Only difference I see is I also listen to Heartsong about once a week, it’s great for my relationship.

Feel like all three of us are on similar stages in our journey of going back to basics! It’ll be good to have some accountability just knowing that you guys are on the same journey and I have some similar journals to check out if I feel like switching.

3 Likes

Very excited to read this journal @pacman. It all starts with being honest with oneself, and there you have shown great awareness. It’s shard to climb a ladder if the rungs are too far apart… you know where you want to go, and this I feel is the right decision :slight_smile:

1 Like

Went to the shop this morning to buy some essentials and my car broke down and refuse to start :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My car broke down today and refused to start. I had to call my brother to help me jump start. This incident showed me that I should have replaced the battery long ago to avoid this. I now know that when it’s time to replace and repair stuff it needs to be done and not prolonged.

3 Likes

I had a similar experience. My girlfriend and I went out for dinner and I accidentally left our laptops visibly showing in the car. The windows were smashed and our laptops were stolen. Mine was an 800 dollar laptop but hers was 2500.

I realized that me being irresponsible was the cause and it was a lifechanging moment for me. I wouldnt have learned such a valuable lesson from it if it wasnt for the fact that I was listening to AM at the time

1 Like

I think when the experience is not harsh then we often don’t take lessons from it. When it is harsh and or scary then we definitely don’t forget the lesson and improve upon it in the future.

1 Like

Choosing to go with Ascension was a solid play. Also the fact that you went trough khan St1 for so long it’s gonna be way easier for you to get your foundation setup with Ascension. I truly believe you’ll be in for a treat with this sub.

I would just advise to be careful when at work because I’m my experience so far running it is if you start seeing things that bother you,you’re going to feel this strong urge to confront that person no matter who it is. I had to take a step back because it was almost at my boss that I was going to say things I would later regret.

4 Likes

That has already been happening…lol

With regards to that issues I speak my mind with respect. I won’t fault or get violent. They will just get the impression that I ain’t no sheep in the herd. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Feeling very uplifted today. Can feel a swagger in my walk.

I decided to add new words to my vocabulary. I will be learning them and start to include them in my day to day.

5 Likes

My boss kept making jokes to another female coworker and me. He says when he sees me she’s always near me. When she hears that she’s giggles and then tries to justify what he is saying.

My boss also mentioned me in an upper management meeting this morning. It was about a conversation we had this morning in the car park regarding my previous work place.

5 Likes

Arrived at work few minutes early and every one is commenting on that. It seems that Ascension is bring me out into the spotlight. People are watching my actions and I am getting noticed a lot.

5 Likes

That co-worker that my boss had been joking about recently…

When ever I leave my class and go to another area I always come into contact with her lol like what my boss said is now coming true lol

1 Like

So I have been reading and contemplating…

There is no such thing as something for nothing…

Then how and why do we buy stocks ? Isn’t that a form of gambling?

1 Like

My mother pissed me off today when I went to visit her. I asked her for envelopes…she asked why do I want I then replied that I need to put my C.V. in them to apply for a promotion. She then looks at my dad and mocks me with a smile on her face.

I then responded to her and told her that she’s either got or don’t have. No need for other expressions.

I have also noticed that the anger and irritation comes when I come to visit my parents at their house :flushed:

4 Likes