Ascension QV2 & More

I was thinking the exact same thing a couple of days ago

1 Like

That is the reality of wanting to make your own way . To be free of the criticism and mockery as you stated
I feel that running Ascension is necessary for anyone man or woman who wants to have the confidence to walk away from the toxic shit they have put up with for too long

6 Likes

My manager sends me documents and plans to proof read and check before he sends it out officially. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Came to visit my parents and my brother who stays with them and I feel very far from them. It’s like they are far behind me. Not sure how to explain the shift. It’s only been like 3 days since the last time I visited.

Whats really strange is that my own dog aty parents house was barking at me. :flushed:
This could mean that Ascension has pheromone adjusting or dogs can pick up what’s in ones subconscious.

@RVconsultant
I’m not sure what’s in ASCENSION that’s causing others in my environment to change also. Especially my partner. She’s become extremely productive and her thinking is changing for the better without me advising her. I also listen to my subliminals on earphones so she can’t be hearing it. Strange and rather interesting effect.

4 Likes

Even if you weren’t listening to subliminals, but became more productive in your own life, you might insoire her to do the same. She’s highly attuned to you, most likely, so you living life with higher vitality will rub off on her. You pushing hard is a subconscious signal for her to do the same or get left behind.

3 Likes

From what I am noticing so far especially at work. Most co-workers are intimidated by me.

1. A senior female co-worker could not give me a document by her self although I was standing in front of her. She sent the document with a third person :joy:
  2. Most female coworkers cannot look me in the eye. They look at my feet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
  3. A male coworker almost slipped and fell when walking towards me :laughing::laughing:.
  4. Lots of people apologizing to me at work.
5 Likes

Is that the Khan effect?

1 Like

Perhaps she sees you as a leader, and she’s following in your Khan-ish example.

1 Like

Maybe you need a Love Bomb booster!

2 Likes

@Michel @RVconsultant @Billions

I doubt it’s a khan-ish effect. It seems like I am executing Ascension properly as it is within or close to my reality. All that I have mentioned above is a form of Ascended.

Yes while I can add love bomb to my stack when I do purchase it. I want to stick to ASCENSION solo to really achieve all that the walls page says. I also feel that this is just the start of the journey.

I think my partner definitely sees me as a worthy leader and someone she can look up to. Again for you to follow someone you have to admire them. So this again is an effect from Ascension.

11 Likes

Did my Income Tax Assessment today and I qualify for a rebate of 600 dollars :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Got a strange urge today to break ties with a long term friend. I’m not sure why this urge since we didn’t have an argument. Everything was fine but something is telling me to let him go.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s time to move on from the friendship ? Maybe you outgrow him ? Or the friendship served it’s purpose and it’s your higher power or soul telling you it’s time to move on

1 Like

Definitely that.
Its like my old weak self needed his friendship.

2 Likes

I can relate to this. Sounds like it’s time to move on. I’ve found that as you do your own thing they just fall off like old apples from a tree. It’s time to grow new apples, or pears if that’s your cup of tea :slight_smile:

Personally I don’t even have to have a hard talk with these people anymore, it’s like they know it intuitively. But if they ask, I just tell them in a straight and honest way.

I remember an old mentor telling me, that if it’s about family or someone you have known a long time, just meet them in their own home turf where they’ll be in high spirits. An example could be a sports game in a sport they like, or another activity they enjoy.

3 Likes

The best part of it is he doesn’t have any qualities that I can say I can learn from him. He has an alcoholic addiction and is still in the same position with his life.

1 Like

Mhm, yes not a geat fit to your expanding lifestyle. And also, you never know, by letting them go they might or might not get nudge in the right direction. I’ve had friends that fell off, just to re-emerge years later after having their own world crashing down, and now being on a personal development journey themself.

Everyone just have different experiences.

1 Like

This is quite a profound and useful suggestion.

Not that it will always “work” 100% of the time but 1) it does really increase the chances that the other person will be able to interact from a better state of mind/energy, and 2) it gets us to start looking at relational dynamics with greater situational awareness. We are often too quick to label each other and to then just blame the label.

3 Likes

Yes indeed (sounds so British lol), great follow up reflections as well :slight_smile:

Breaking up our patterns in known and comfortable situations and places in our our life is also a great thing to do. Let’s say you take your date to IKEA and jump in the beds there, instead of the usual familiar places like a café or cinema. Play tea time in the kids section with imaginary coffee… etc :stuck_out_tongue: Breaking the normal for yourself will most likely bring out their best sides, because your are breaking their patterns as well.

Or something just as simple as brushing your teeths with your other hand, or grocery shopping in another store, or how about grooming your facial hair without a mirror…

4 Likes

Some self development books encourage love while some modern alpha teachings encourage you to operate from logic and not from emotions.

I’m flummoxed!

2 Likes