Ascension QV2 & More

Women “show interest” by stealing glances. What else do you want them to do? I’m sure that if you engaged them in conversation and showed an interest in them, they’d respond very positively to you and start showing lots more interest. But until you engage, they won’t show more interest then that. They ARE inviting you to come talk, if they’re giving glances.

Love it. Ascension is showing you it’s time to get better pay! You could do this while also applying for a promotion and use both as leverage. Tell your current job that you’re applying to other companies, and tell other companies that you’re getting a promotion and need a good salary package if you’re going to walk away from your current place of employment.

Just a thought.

Also, keep on rocking Ascension!

5 Likes

Yes when I do start conversations then they seem to light up.

2 Likes

And IIRC you’re actually in a relationship. So are you actively pursuing these conversations of interest, or are you just noting the fact that they’re more interested, having a chuckle, and moving on?

2 Likes

Started now to pursue them.
Infact that’s the most action I am taking lately :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Got some Q’s for you bro I just sent you a DM. No need to bog down your thread !

1 Like

Just wanted to point this out. I don’t know what the reason might be that healing subs bring back your ex.

5 Likes

Had a major bloom on Ascension.
All you guys that did run Ascension before…did you get a Soldier kind of vibe?
Or like a police officer kind of vibe?
Noticedy voice getting really deep aswell.

4 Likes

oh boy Khan st1 did a lot of good for you!

Yeah I get what you mean only I always described it as a strong and brave person, but I guess that would describe a real police vibe

voice deeper? yes definitely!

1 Like

Strong and bold are understatements lol
It’s more godlike!

1 Like

awesome bro

1 Like

How is the job search going?

One thing I really liked is the increase in respect. I got the initial high of ascension which was a difference between day and night, but later on it kind of normalized it and I was more used to the changes. When taking rest days or wash-out days it really makes me understand how I am on the subs and how positive those changes are compared to the old me. I always felt like a strong gorilla… It is funny how our words describe almost the same thing but are still different

1 Like

I’m just waiting for the interviews to come up.

Yes Ascension is extremely powerful. I also noticed that it blooms like crazy after about a week off. That bold presence kind of confidence. People stare at me. They look at me from top to bottom.

This is really interesting!

1 Like

How does it make you feel? Does so much good for ones self esteem right?

yeah it is, really interesting.

I just remembered when I went out for drinks with the first time listening to ascenion. We were sitting at the table that had spilled drinks on it and broken glass. The waiter was cleaning and my friend was teasing him about blaming me more. Then he said multiple times no I do not, he looks really strong and when he looked at me I just felt that sense of I respect you. This was my first week of listening to ascenion, that moment really sank in deeply.

Later on at work before I took a managerial position I had a customer be very rude to me. He wouldn’t listen to my explanation until he heard that he would get a fine. Then it got worse! At that moment I just told him loudly ‘behave normally’, then he became all timid and started to blabla, and I repeated again ‘behave normally!’ you know in that ascension way. I have never seen someone change their tone and approach so quickly and apologize when leaving…he was like…‘Sir I don’t really like what happend’ and you know that ascenion kicks in when you feel so strong and just say ‘Good…have a nice day’ … outside of my customer receiving role I would have never let him talk to me like that. But fuck I was so scared to be fired

5 Likes

I can relate to exactly what you are saying!

2 Likes

What are some leadership roles that I can take on in order to become more alpha and lead and direct people ?

1 Like

One type of leadership is advocating for something you care about.

Maybe you can push for a change in your office. If you think something could be different (something small but important), get a couple of people on your side and then make your office/workplace a better place.

1 Like

Problem with the work place is that I can’t take orders from anyone let alone my boss. I don’t get angry or get blatant but I avoid take orders in a subtle way.

So any change that I want to undertake at work still requires I follow some rules or someone’s rules.

2 Likes

Thinking of applying to the police for a reservist…:thinking:

Are you going to quit your job?

1 Like

No since w reservist is part time.
However I want to quit my job eventually. Tired of the rules and shit that comes with a job.

2 Likes