Ascension QV2 & More

Yea alpha male is so distorted. Feminine masculine as well. LIke men that have more feminine energy should not try to be more masculine in that way. It fucks up their congruence completely.

The best womanisers in the world have either been feminine energy majority or masculine energy. Don’t really matter.

For me an alpha male shortly is just man that expresses himself fearlessly and calmly in all endeavors of life, Business dating and so on. And feminine energy or masculine energy don’t change this.

3 Likes

Next question…
How would you know what type are you? Like more feminine or more masculine so that you don’t run a title too masculine…

I asked my mentor this too. You kinda know in your heart if you don’t. Look at what girls you are attracted too.

Not just physically but energetically. Are they very feminine in their nature or are they more masculine.
Are you drawn to women who are just complete chaos and love or do you more surrender to the chaos and love. And let her be the anchor and safety.

Be aware though, When you ask yourself this, Don’t put some of society standards on it or your friends expectation. Like I like dominating feminine girls because I learned that it’s good from a book.

When you feel most at home, In silence and stillness or just absolute overwhelming love?

1 Like

I love very feminine girls… especially shy…petite. I stay far from the loud and masculine ones.
I feel good and at home in stillness

2 Likes

Defnitely masculine polarity then. Don’t forget to give your feminine energy some love now and then though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check this post out. I’ve referred back to it a few times and it’s a very interesting comparison. Different types of alpha can apply depending on if it’s an alpha in the work world or the social world or the sexual world. There’s also an internal alpha and an external alpha, one who’s status either oozes out from within (confidence) versus someone who’s status rests on his accomplishments (power).

Both are valuable. Someone who masters both truly is unstoppable.

Here’s the post I’m referring to in full…

1 Like

As stated above, there’s so many interpretations of the word Alpha. Leader is the first word that comes to mind, but the leader of what? One have to be the leader of oneself first.

As seen with the many different programs SubClub offers, one can see that there’s so many different archetypes of an Alpha. I think it was Sadhguru who said that if you live in the western world, it’s not hard to make a living, even an ant can do that.

Find your inner compass and follow it to the end of the world if you have to. Go raw, strip away all the outside influences including all parroted beliefs, social norms etc. Dare to be silent and see what comes natural in the void of nothingness. If you just use the mind to seek for answers, it will be someone else’s answer and not your own.

A new favorite for me is to remind myself that Beliefs = Fantasies. Because somewhere along the way I imagined it to be in a certain way, so then it must be an imagination that I solidified through repetition. Calling it a fantasy makes it seem like a walk in the park to change it, and to accept the new fantasy as perceived reality.

3 Likes

Had a terrible headache yesterday & felt very fatigued. My last loop was Tuesday afternoon. Today it is Friday.

I feel a sense of positive energy that I can’t describe more. It feels like an awakening of some sort.

2 Likes

Probably something heavy that was cleared out and created a lot of resistance as it got released. Now this surge of energy is created from it’s absence.

I imagine a mighty lake in the middle with many small streams of water all connecting into this water reservoir. Over the years a lot of debris from the past has clogged these small streams, and even one or two beaver families has built small dams there. So this mighty lake is now starved of its former glory.

And what happens when this almost dried up lake fills with water again? The water levels once again rises, and the lake is flourishing again with all types of fish and organisms. Birds starts to flock again to seek shelter and food, and the moon is now majestically being reflected at night time.

A young teenager now stands by this lake tossing a stone and watching the reverberation spread far and wide over this mighty body of water, touching all the shores with its wisdom. Then it falls silent again, cleared from all noise and disturbance, it becomes a perfect mirror again, a mirror so pure that it reflects reality.

→ Hm, I blame the morning coffee for this mind dump :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Definitely this!

I am also getting headaches that come and go in waves. It’s seems like more is being removed or cleared out.

1 Like

Do you also feel like you release tension and become relaxed. Subs in my experience can cause tension in the body which can lead to headaches. But when the tension eases so does the headache.

Just seems like your mind and body is healing by encountering resistance then letting it go.

2 Likes

I rarely experience it has headaches. In my case it takes form of tense jaw muscles, and also a blurry head. When the release comes it starts with a ringing in the ears.

So being just short of this is my sweet spot I’ve noticed.

2 Likes

Seems like this. Like tension and underlying positivity and euphoria.

Something for nothing is very prevalent.

Think of all the heirs to great fortunes, or how about all the politicians and their hangers on who get nice little sinecures due to their connections and where does the phrase ‘buggins turn’ come from?

We buy stocks as a store of wealth, because it will be worth more in the future and as a stream of income.

The only gamble is therefore not understanding the risk involved.

1 Like

My partner wants to have another child. She came to me and asked me what I think.

ASCENSION ?

4 Likes

I totally see it

1 Like

Mind helping me seeing it…?

I have about 2 minutes to reply before I go on a weekend long camping trip so I’ll try and make it brief.

However, this is all conjecture based on a biased supposition that you already implanted in my brain.

So all I can say is that this is how I would support your argument… not necessarily that all of these things are happening.

Here I go.

Women like two different types of men.

1. the alpha male that has strong and competitive genes, healthy genes, and adaptive genes. In short, women like winners and don’t like losers. This is on a more genetic “what’re you made of” primal level. That’s why defined jaw lines and social dominance are attractive. Essentially they indicate high testosterone, a winning trait. Testosterone is also released at the moment of winning or at the moment of getting rewarded for your accomplishments, so, on a day by day basis as well, women like winning.

2. on a more societal level, women are understanding that raising a child is a financial burden and a happy upbringing is largely dependent on financial wellbeing. It’s not EVERYTHING, but apart from luck, environment, social dynamics, and the quality of both parent, it’s the factor easiest to control.

You are currently winning big at life. Women aren’t always attracted to the man at the top. Theyre attracted to men that have upward trajectories.

And you’re also set to make more money. She sees both of these things. She loves your winning and confidence. She is seeing the possibility of a better future.

And if theres a better future, she’d want to bring more children in to the world to enjoy that better future.

Her saying she wants more kids is a vote of confidence in your upwars trajectory.

4 Likes

Thank you @Billions

1 Like

You’re welcome! How do you feel about her proposition to you? Do you like the idea of having another kid?

1 Like