Ascension for a new member! Up we go!

Day 22 of 60 - NO loop ( Tuesday- 7th June 2022) - DAY 1 of Washout -

So its day 1 of my washout of 5 days.

Nothing to report except that I had an argument with my bro and i felt in control and calm and composed.

Ah yes I when I woke I got the textbook, that ive placed next to my bed and I read a tiny amount not even a page but its better than not reading anything at all.

I cant really think of anything more to say or add at this stage.

I dont know how the 2nd cycle will be for me in terms of tangible results but i may have to be on this sub for another 2-3 cycles before I even consider adding another sub. Lets wait and see.

1 Like

Day 23 of 60 - NO loop ( Wednesday- 8th June 2022) - DAY 2 of Washout -

I woke, but last night tried to read textbook and test myself on simply a few sentences but I could and went to sleep. I tried and thats better than not.

Today had bro again trying to criticise me and argue with me and yet I felt as if I wasnt so emotionally in the argument. It felt as if I had better control of my emotions, as if I was calm like a Jedi in a way. Not 100% and far from it but more so than I may usually be. Have I been this way before sure but its still something I noticed that Im adding here.

I think my sister gave me a compliment later in the day, something about being like a man or something, I cant remember but adding it for prosperity here lol

Hurt my back around 4 days ago - not great just adding here.

I read over the objectives of Ascension once again. Im concerned as to whether I will get far by the end of the next cycle, enough to say wow this is really truly working on me. I may have to do more cycles until im ready to part with more money for another sub but lets wait and see.

Oh 1 more thing and this may or may not be the sub but its MASSIVE for me, my sleep timings/cycles improved over the last week or so. I am tired earlier in night, for me is around 1am early and then I wake up earlier too this is just amazing for me!! Sleep related to the sub though?

3 Likes

Some obvious results there…

It’s normal to have doubts in the beginning, but keep adding up every small improvement and you’ll see that its moving in the right direction. Your mind will continuely normalize new beliefs as you go on, and its only when you read back and reflect that you actually realize that things has changed.

2 Likes

Thank you bro! I did wonder if what i shared showed results or was it simply me trying to grab at moments and share them as results. For example if im chatting to girls and not listing them here as they dont seem relevant then later i start a sub for attracting girls and suddenly show im chatting to girls, is it the sub or is it simply me looking for breadcrumbs.

hope that made sense either way I understand what you are saying and for me as long as I can see something tangible in terms of my fears then I know its working hands down.

I cant wait to look back and say ok @Tobyone was right haha

1 Like

Day 24 of 60 - NO loop ( Thursday- 9th June 2022) - DAY 3 of 5 of Washout -

Today nothing different to share than before except that I felt fear towards aspects of me leaving my comfort zone and going out into the big world.

That fear is there so that hasnt been touched as yet it seems and this fear, this inner hesitation as well as the procrastination are the areas im more eager to see change to know the sub truly is or has worked on me and for me.

I like others wonder what subs ill move on to next but I know there is no point me spending money until this one proves its worked on me and for me.

Its seems to be showing signs but those signs may also be how I have felt in the past as its nothing new - however new for me would be regular consistent action in the face of fear or procrastination.

That aside im nearing to my half way point of the 60days.

It seems to me and this is a thought I have had all day long, that if I feel the same at day 60 as I do now then I may simply stick on this sub for another 30 days cycle and perhaps another and another until I am certain this is working before adding another sub on top.

Today the fear of stepping out of my comfort zone wasnt nice.

Extra:
So this im unsure if I should add but ill add it I guess. So normally when a family friend comes over im overly chatty, friendly, joking etc. Kinda hyper and jovial. The soul of the party you could say and this person comes over pretty much every weekend as we’re the closest family he has.

Anyway today i wasnt this way. I dont know I noticed I was more poised and calm and just not eager to well joke or please unnecessarily. Not sure if it was my mood that was off or this sub but I noticed it.

1 Like

Day 25 of 60 - NO loop ( Friday- 10th June 2022) - DAY 4 of 5 of Washout -

Today has been a difficult day. Due to my pulled back that has been an issue for around 4-7 days I was sat most of the day and I was frustrated and in my head thinking about if this sub is working as well as fantasising about all the things I need to do, all the actions I need to take to accomplish all the goals I need to reach and all when I move out into my own place (rented) and all without procrastinating. Did this fill me up with both confidence and trepidation, you bet it did.

I also wished I didnt have these ‘washout’ days so i can play the sub in the expectation that playing the sub means it is doing something. I know these days off are supposedly helpful but today I saw none of it.

A change in my behaviour that may be of relevance is that ive realised I come to journal daily but then leave, I dont come and read any other journals or anything. Now during the day, from my phone ill come and check the forum as a guest (not logged in) incase anyone has posted something here and therefore if there is a new post that is new to me, ill scan it but the overall point is whereas I was before reading journals obsessively when I first came here 25 days ago and this during the first maybe 10days of being on this site, ive now realised I dont do this at all. Is that this sub no idea.

I also however today whilst scanning as a guest when on my phone, noticed that some peoples journals speak no praise highly the effects they have had from the subs but these have been those before ZP. Which makes me wonder have any seen great successes from the ZP titles yet or are most success stories from those that ran the earlier subs? Has ZP proven to be better or merely shorter at 15mins but not yet proven itself? - maybe this is a question I should ask in the Q&A area so I will lol

I cant wait to just start the next 30days in the hope that if I am executing it is going to get better as I go alone. thank you

I’ve given it a read here and there - the subliminal is affecting you, but you need to give it more avenues to work with.

It’s clear as day that subconscious processes are happening, simply through your constant questioning in your journal posts.

But to get where you want to go, you cannot wait and hope for inspired action.

Take disciplined action, and when inspired action happens - make use of it. Moreover, inspired action happens much more frequently when disciplined action is undertaken daily, as it is an extension of that.

Don’t buy any other subliminals yet. Keep running Ascension and drop the idea that it will all come together when the sub “works” and you magically start taking action like a fanatic. It’s already working - you need to work with it.

Not saying that such results aren’t going to happen, but to achieve greatness, you cannot wait - and by extension, they will happen so, so much more.

11 Likes

Thank you for replying @Fire and taking the time out to do so. I really appreciate it.

This has always confused me, because if I wasnt listening to the sub and took deliberate action (which is sometimes every easy and other times very difficult) then you can enter that flow state where the work becomes easy.

So how do the subs work? I wonder what your answer to this would be as how you say things makes sense to me. thank you.

What is inspired action? how does it differ from deliberate action?

1 Like

Inspired action is when you are going about your usual day and you get an idea (influenced by your experience and the subliminal) to try something new.

Deliberate action is something you have already planned to do. Usually set by your routine which comes from a plan you have made.

When you take deliberate action, it leads to a flow state that inspires…inspired action.

1 Like

Day 26 of 60 - NO loop ( Saturday- 11th June 2022) - DAY 5 of 5 of Washout - 1st cycle complete.

This was my last day of my 5 day break/washout and of the first cycle of my first sub here.

Today was hard. I was in a really negative mood and felt unwanted and just felt kinda shit. I felt fed up and bored and yeah just not my usual great self.

All day I felt this way and it was ONLY when I went onto a group chat and started chatting to a girl I think is cool (dont know her too well to say I really like her as yet but we have the same sense of humour etc) that my mood suddenly and quickly improved and went up.

Is that a sign im depending on others for my joy and is that even a bad thing I dont know.

Either way I cant wait to just start listening as ive missed it, even if only 15mins lol and cant wait to let the sub continue to do its thing.

As per @Fire advice ill be on this sub for a while thats for sure.

hey my friend havent seen you in a while all well?

And thank you for that answer.

So for me I have LOTS of daily actions I need to take for various goals (not able to do them due to personal reasons however once I move out I hope to) and all are set targetted deliberate actions.

im unsure therefore where the inspired actions will be since these are things that I must do. Hope that makes sense lol

1 Like

Will give an example. If I am taking deliberate action to write a book (as in settiing aside time to write and actually writing) then there is lots of room for inspired action when am writing.

Maybe I planned for the protagnist to go to Mordor but while writing, you (are inspired to) think it would be better if he first goes to Azkhaban to pick up a powerful magical sword that would come in handy in Mordor.

OR

You realize that Azkhaban is actually where the main bad guy boss actually is and the hero need not go to Mordor at all.

Something like that. Deliberate action and Inspired action need not be exclusive. They can work together.

1 Like

oh i see thats a great analogy but then if deliberate action leads to the flow state and thus inspired action, something I have therefore witnessed and experienced my self, what benefit is the sub?

How will you know when something is a natural occurrence of inspired action and when something is due to the sub?

Isnt this where all inspired action can be attributed to a sub when in reality its in the same way a placebo effect is - its not the sub but we think it to be?

1 Like

Attribute everything to the combined powers of your mind and the subliminal.

That way it encourages the subliminal to help you more.

Don’t overthink it since we don’t fully know what is written in the subliminal. But if you read the Objectives, you can see some of those manifestations working in your life.

Some manifestations feel like they are placebo and some will be more obvious. But does it really matter where it is coming from when you are actually getting the results?

I think you are having these sort of questions about subliminals because you are new to this. Take it in the spirit of “i am going to try this out for a while and see what happens” instead of “how is this working?”

2 Likes

Thank you bro

No not at all quite the opposite actually. I used subliminals many many many years ago and got no results. Used hypnosis/hypnotherapy and got nothing. Then used subliminals again from 2 or 3 other companies and again nothing.
Finally many many years ago started using subliminals from a company that claimed to be the best and all they did was accuse me of stonewalling :confused:

If im new to anything its results. Im filled with doubts due to not seeing results. I gave up on subliminals in november from that company and had no urgency to come here but then decided ill come here (referred to me in a private DM on the other companies forum - where I journalled daily too) and try it out here.

Here im finding sensible answers from you and Fire and others and a support that shows here people are actually getting and seeing results, rather than behaving as if any moment now they will execute the script.

Im hopeful and optimistic that given enough time I too will see results from this sub as ive nothing to lose.

My plan is simple, since im unable to take action (due to my family and home situation - its not good so im not able to go into detail but im hoping to move out soon in matter of months) I will therefore keep listening to this sub and do whatever little action I can when i feel confident to and have the space and time to (which isnt daily sadly) and hope that it builds up in my mind and changes all the negative programming I have (not literally all but of course whatever it can in that time) so that when I DO move out and then sit and start to plan my day and schedule with actions to take daily, that ive built up enough momentum to see a vast improvement… mostly in my motivation, confidence and procrastination.

That make sense bro?

1 Like

Are you new to SC subliminals?

1 Like

Yes absolutely this is my first sub from here.

1 Like

Then consider yoursslf new to it. Why am saying this is because I too have tried subliminals from youtube and other producers but so far am getting some measure of results only from SC audios.

But that’s personal experience and won’t necessarily answer the question which is why I advice new users to SC to focus on the results rsther than how it works. You will also gain a greater understanding as time goes on.

Don’t think that am telling you to not be curious. Your curiosity is admirable and you are a smart man. Just be careful not to overthink.

1 Like

thank you for the advice and kind words my friend. Yeah as im daily journalling its natural I suppose to then over think and analyse both the day and thus what to add in a journal as well as then what im saying as im typing it out.

The results are indeed what im focused on. For me there are the 3 I mentioned - fear/confidence, procrastination, motivation that are the focus I have.

If i can gain traction of any kind on these I will be delighted.

These are the key to unlocking everything else for me.

Is this why this sub is considered the base foundational sub?

1 Like

Yes. And alao becauss there is (in my opinion) less scripting in Ascension which alllows you to focus on things that are basic and foundational for success and alpha mindset.

I am running Ascension since a few days too. You can find me here:

1 Like