Ascension for a new member! Up we go!

Ahh I understand and ok yeah in 1 year I hope I am a truly more confident and secure guy that takes action rather than lives in fear and procrastination.

Well when that time comes ill need your input too as well as everyone else’s to steer me in the right direction unless im lucky also to catch Fire on here too by then.

Has there been anyone here thats used this sub for a long time be it 6months or a year and if so what changes happened to them?

1 Like

Oh am sure there are a couple. I don’t remember though. They are probably running other stacks and crushing it.

1 Like

I couldnt find any journals and yeah they may have changed to other subs too but if you come across any please send those journals my way as it would help to see how they got along

2 Likes

I’m currently running Ascension and have been doing so for a year . The biggest change that I noticed Is that my inner voice and self esteem has improved drastically. I speak positively to myself which I can’t say was the case a year ago. I also recommend to stick with it for a really long time. I feel results have been slow for me because I have been stacking it with Primal Seduction and a 3rd sub. In your case since you’re doing it solo I expect you to make great strides forward due to the light script and because you are having your subconscious focus solely on 1 sub. Good luck and I look forward to your progress!

7 Likes

Oh wow thank you for taking the time and writing @mystery really appreciate it!!

So im on it solo and happy to use it for as long as is needed but if I do later on add a sub, 1 or 2 on top will that slow the progress do you think?

so awesome! again thank you Mystery!!

2 Likes

Day 8 - No loop ( Tues- 24th May 2022) - part 2

Feeling good

I just came back to add that somehow for some reason when I left I left feeling good. I think it was the fact that @Lion said I am executing the sub so it is working and all the recon is proof therefore to just be more positive and put it all down to the sub that may have changed my mindset.

I then have felt better and better and well I can tell im feeling more positive. Now this could be all the sub and absolutely nothing to do with @Lion lol so watch this space but either way worth noting down.

To return and then see @Mystery pop up and share that hes a fellow Ascensionary helped too.

Thanks guys for all the support!! including @Geoff and all who are helping me along. I appreciate it.

Part 3 lol

Im still awake. Im just not tired at all even though ive not slept and im not feeling like sleeping. Its WAAAAY past my bedtime too. I should sleep but anyway feel fine.

2 Likes

Day 9 - 1 loop ( Wed- 25th May 2022)

As per my previous journal I was still awake and feeling good even fine though fatigue was up and down. I ended up sleeping hours and hours after I should have and got woken up after 4hrs sleep approx.

I feel fine, nothing new to report today. Feeling almost normal as usual though not 100% emotionally and thats isnt some big issue since my emotions have been ‘fed up’ and ‘bored’ and ‘sponataneous frustrations or as Mary Shelly once wrote in Frankinstein, a paroxysm of rage lol’

Anyway thanks for reading.

It depends on the sub you end up choosing in my case it was Primal Seduction which is not a light sub and different from my natural personality so in my case I feel it has slowed down my results with Ascension because I’m having my subconscious focus on a wide amount of information than just the narrow focus that a script like Ascension has. Your subconscious gets bombarded with alot of info at once if you run more than 1 title.

If you decide to add something like Rebirth or limit destroyer then I can see some massive synergy with ascension adding one of those but if you want my 2 cents I think it’s best you stick with Ascension solo. The authentic confidence you start generating and inner power is reasons alone to stick with it to the end.

I admire your ability to only focus on one sub the temptation to stack other titles is strong in this community. Don’t give in. In the 1.5 years I have run subs here I have learned that “slow and steady winds the race”

1 Like

I’m sure @Lion played a role in that. In the time I have been here he has always been an uplifting person. Specially to the newcomers that join the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Mystery - Thank you, my friend :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply and for this @Mystery. Fire said to me in my introduction post in that category of this forum that for many of my issues ASCENSION is the one to use and after a couple of months then consider if I want to add another however if based on what you’re saying too, and that this sub works on my main issues which are:

Fear around my success - actually doing what I need to do to get that success
Procrastination around those things I need to do no matter how tedious or effort
Inner self belief, confidence, esteem etc to not feel insure within
All of these play a part in my lack of studying and learning.

Then ill stick to this and this alone. Any other benefits from this sub will only be a bonus on top of these main core issues of mine.

But due to these issues is why Im tempted by EXECUTIVE as well a 1 from the LIMITLESS family. But since so many are saying this sub is a core foundational sub to use im then also tempted to work on my inner issues using the likes of LIMIT DESTROYER or REBIRTH or EXLIXIR or whatever other ones there are around.

Sticking to one sub that gives me momentum, actual tangible physical momentum in doing that tasks I need to do without fear doubt or lack of hesitation and with core confidence and no fear will be easy but I need to see tangible action or the INSPIRED ACTION that comes from a position of utter self belief and positivity otherwise im going to feel as if im staying where I am, even stonewalling and then thats where the need to add another subs comes into it.

I understand except would the results be far sooner and quicker since its now ZP 15min technology and these are subliminals that get to the subconscious without any effort?

Doesnt Hypnosis work quick and brainwave entrainment technology also and therefore I imagine subliminals should be far far quicker surely no?

Ive used subs and these technologies from other companies for many many years and every time ive had no results. Nothing that I can put to any of these and the last company, well he kept accusing me of stonewalling as if it was my own fault which was bizarre since I was using the sub that was for my issues (those above) and thus not me doing anything.

Im therefore hoping really hoping that these sub work for me, that even if it takes 1 month or 2 that there is some key actionable tangible evidence that I am executing and that would then give me no reason to doubt but to even consider another sub lol

1 Like

Day 10 - no loop ( Thurs- 26th May 2022)

Sleep pattern totally ruined lol but not the subs fault but the situation at home which is private.

I was exhausted and got to sleep very early but work 3hours later and then again couldnt sleep for a while finally then slept and eventually woke and got on with my day.

Cant remember if I had any dreams and no real reports to add. Nothing new. I feel the same as before having started the sub.

The plan of course is to run the sub for 60 days as per the advice of Fire and others and then see but being a 15mins new technology (ZP) that many here seem to say positive things about and many saying they see or sense some difference within the first listen does make me feel a little well doubtful, is anything happen.

Yes I know that the previous reports where ive shared frustration and feeling fed up seem to be results of recon from this sub so all i can do is continue on.

I hope that irrespective of my doubts or need to see results, that this sub still works and doesnt care whether I do anything or not, that it will still push through my subconscious and help lay down the new neural networks and beliefs I need to ASCEND and become an ASCENSIOR! lol

Extra
Since writing this post ive been feeling bored.
I also felt that hesitation and fear of taking action.
No idea what all this is or where it comes from and hope this sub clears it for me soon.

I think that you’ve been looking at subs the wrong way. While they can be very helpful as tools of manifestation, think of them as XP boosting potions in an RPG. While you will naturally gain a small amount of XP doing a regular task, adding a sub will multiply your progress 10x (purely an arbitrary number by the way). Essentially all of your efforts will be rewarded much faster, without much cognitive dissonance. In your case spend an hour studying each day and Ascension quickly make you want to study for 6 hours. If you don’t do any action then only the passive XP you acquire will be boosted and, in that scenario, you will also get bonus XP, but instead of reaching lv2 in 3 days, it may take you 3 weeks to do so (again a purely arbitrary number).

3 Likes

In my personal experience, they work extremely well. ZP even more than the versions before. Now there are a few things to watch out for: ZP really triggers an inner transformation. In practice that means results may creep up on you without you ever noticing. Certainly happened to me a few times, where weeks later I had an “oh, wow” moment.

It’s also possible to over-analyze it. I find the most useful thing is to run a sub (or a stack) that is in accordance with my current goals and things I do, and then just get on with it. That is where the subs really give a massive boost. Including these days where everything just comes together perfectly without me even having to do anything for it. If you want to see that I would really recommend to have a goal, and take some action every day towards it. It can be small, but doing beats analyzing.

Depending on where you are right now, this may take more or less time. Any internal conflicts rising to the top are a pretty good sign your subconscious is working on it. Including doubt, I would say. Doubt is your mind trying to protect you from change. Change is not comfortable for most people, and for the mind it tends to feel threatening. That also means there’s something happening, and your mind is trying to keep things the same. For that, ideally just let go and adopt an open mind, and an experimental attitude. In an experiment you don’t doubt, you just do it and see what happens. I mean, think about it: The very worst thing that can happen is that you listen 15 minutes every second day to the pleasing sound of gurgling water. The best thing, on the other hand…. You really cannot lose on this.
If you let yourself get into that doubt pattern you may end up blocking yourself. (See above….just run the appropriate sub and get on with it without thinking too much is a really good antidote…. :slight_smile: )

And since you mentioned people running subs after years….well, yes. I do, because they work. If they didn’t I’d have been out after a few weeks. As it it, I tend to run whatever supports my current projects, even if I’ve run them before. They still give a good boost.

1 Like

I think I understand what you are saying so even without action the results will come but it will be slower yet with action the results will be far great?

What about someone using a sub such as limit destroyer, someone that is trying to either heal the past or clear internal beliefs, what actions could that person then take? im asking simply to understand.

Great thank you and since you run the subs often does that mean the results arent permanent?

Day 11 - 1 loop ( Fri- 27th May 2022)

I played the sub and the volume was louder than usual i think and then i got headaches so I reduced it and the headache went but then I doubted if it was loud enough since I had a cooling fan on in the room so had to find a middle ground. Did I miss a few seconds of the 15mins, possibly, so hope that isnt a big deal.

Couldnt sleep at all for hours and hours and hours and then finally slept only to get woken up 6hrs later. Since my sleep cycle and personal lifestyle at home are greatly disturbed and even ruined due to the responsibilities I have which I cannot go into, it leaves me feeling frustrated just like any person. I cant simply wait to move out.

I dream of that moment which should be in 2 months time enough time to have this sub build in me. 2months is because the family have placed an offer on a house and the paper work is all going through which then will allow me to fully move out. All my stuff is in storage literally, what space I have is used by family and all im doing is literally living like a hermit/obi wan kenobi.

That aside, I have a charitable endeavour that I run on discord with some people from different country to provide a social hub for people of like minds and its a fun friendly place for those people so i work on this every night with those people after replying to everything on this forum.

Is that work taxing, boring, hard no not at all. Things that are emotionally hard and fearful are things like studying and planning for work which entails studying and admin stuff that needs to happen online but I just feel restless, unready, unprepared to even start and that is the problem.

I hope in 2months even a small crack in this resistance with the help of this sub will get me moving.

nothing else to report.

1 Like

Exactly.

As you read from @Sub.Zero in the above thread, Limit Destroyer is best used when you know your limitation and fears, in that case doing things to undermine that fear would work. In the case of healing subs, they will bring up the traumas and situations that are holding you back and you need to take time to properly process the event, if you run away from what you see then the result won’t be pleasant. The keyword is introspection.

2 Likes

Thank you bro and I was a little confused by @Sub.Zero when he said (changing identity and unlocking an archetype) so in your own words how would you explain rebirth and LD’s difference?

For me the main issues are why im hesistating and full of fear in taking action, why do I procrastinate, why can I be persistent daily, why is my will power strong at the start and then eventually dies and how to remain and keep that flow going and not feel everything is hard or a chore or an effort when its about trying to change.

Things that are easy are easy for me, things that others find simple that are hard for me are very hard to either start or once started to continue with.

I have the conscious desire to be successful I just am not becoming that. No idea why.

Not at all. Although what “permanent” means in terms of subs…keeping in mind that we’re subject to any number of influences all the time…. They are certainly lasting, and every new round starts from a different vantage point. Even if you’ve run a sub for a while it may pay to come back to it eventually.

There’s two things I’ve noticed reading over your posts: You appear to have a huge desire for certainty - that may be detrimental when it leads to the mind coming up with new possible problems all the time. If you try to take it easier and just experiment I think you may find it more fun, and more profound.

The other is that you appear to have a big focus on your current situation, and are trying to use the subs to get out of it. The problem with that is that “out of” keeps your focus on where you are right now. And that makes it a lot harder to get out. A shift in focus - “where do I want to go” - keeping your mind there, and using the subs to support you on the way to a goal (rather than away from a situation) might be useful as well.

2 Likes