Any Extra benefit of stacking Limitless Q and QLQ St4

Apologies, the question might sound stupid.

But is there any extra benefit of stacking LQ with QLQ St4.

I have LQ just lying around since January.

4 Likes

MAGIC, UNBELIEVABLE BENEFITS WHAT AN IDEA SIRJEE!!!
Itā€™ll seem like weā€™re unnecessarily diluting the stack by adding another title BUT HAHA JOKES ON THEM THEY DONT KNOW ITS FOCUSSED ON THE SAME ISSUE SO BUHUUUU LQ COMBINES WITH QLQ TO BECOME A WHOLE BUNCH OF NOTHING!!!

2 Likes

itna ghabrane ka nahi sirjee :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

VERY IMPRESSIVE. Makes me wonder why youā€™ll need QL at all.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Jokes apart bro. So youā€™re of the opinion that itā€™s gonna be redundant? @Rapsta

1 Like

not really. honestly, just try playing it yourself and see what happens, thats the ONLY way to know IMO. Iā€™ve gone against few of the advices/suggestions here and experimented a bit just to find out my thing worked exceptionally well for me.
besides, I dont think anyone would have tried this anyway :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t risk it tbh, you watched the movie right?

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=scanners+exploding+head+gif

Itā€™s probably overkill. You would most likely get far more benefit out of running each stage of Quantum Limitless individually alongside Beyond Limitless Ultima. Then you can plot world domination while everyone else here is discussing chakras or trying not to fap while chasing women.
Then again I could be wrong

4 Likes

Itā€™s like saying letā€™s do Adderall and then add more Adderall to that stack. Hope that example helped lmao!

1 Like

So, in case itā€™s not clear, the bottom-line to the responses to your question thus far is:

ā€˜We Donā€™t Knowā€™.

2 Likes

Agreed, the only way to find out, is to try it out.

I would also like to add
and advice you not to add LQ.
LQ is basically all QLQ stages in one according to the salepage.

If we look at it theoritically-

1)@SaintSovereign at some point after the launch of Q-ā€œin Q, less is moreā€.
2)assuming youā€™re running a certain stage and its programming your mind with the associated action. LQ will only interfere by including mindsets of other stages.

If we look at it practically-

If we let go of all logic and decide to focus on the what if-

I rest my case.

1 Like

That shouldnā€™t be a problem since Quantum Limitless Stage 4 does that anyway, right? In fact, many of the stage 4s of the multi-stage programs combine the focuses of the other stages.

Hereā€™s the description from QL stage 4:

ST4 combines the previous three stages into one while further improving Quantum Focus Mode (even more expanded seeing of possibilities and underlying mechanisms, further time dilation, added enjoyment to studying, etcā€¦) and making it even easier to access and developing some crucial skills to unimaginable levelsā€¦

I canā€™t see any harm from running a loop of Limitless with Quantum Limitless. Just that one might not really notice anything, haha.

2 Likes

Theoretically, youā€™re right.
But I still see adding LQ as unnecessary.
Lets not forget what we are told when we decide jump to the final stage.

1)Results will take more time. Sub is dense.
2) CaN YoU Even hAnDlE It?

According to MY knowledge-
instead of extra benefits,
it will only lead to extra delay in benefits.

but theoretically, I may be wrong

1 Like

Limitless is also a much lighter program than Quantum Limitless. I donā€™t think itā€™s really like Quantum Limitless wrapped into one stage. I really canā€™t see a downside.

Okay. If I think about this seriously for a moment, hereā€™s what I think:

If a person is working through the Quantum Limitless multi-stage program but would also like to derive some faster effects while working through the earlier stages of Quantum Limitless, it could be worth it to run a loop or two of Limitless.

Truth is, though, now that thereā€™s Beyond Limitless Ultima, that would probably be the better option.

But anyway, this is already getting too long. haha and I donā€™t think mecharc is even interested in this very much. One thing I do know is that I donā€™t have time or interest to try this experiment myself.

4 Likes

@Malkuth
What are some areas in which one can use beyond limitless? Can you kindly provide some examples or scenarios how to use that sub?

1 Like

From my experience with both of them, they do seem to be totally different Archetypes. Limitless is more geared towards learning, absorbing and concentration/focus, while Quantum Limitless also extends upon enhancing brain functioning, cognition and so on. Limitless does that too, but I see Limitless are more advantageous for studying in and of itself.

In general Quantum Limitless contains everything that Limitless does, only with additional benefits and it will likely take longer to fully manifest. Limitless on the other hand is quick and to the point.

Stacking both for enhanced effects? Thatā€™s most likely redundant, there is no need to do so. It will only make things worse by depriving you of the necessary energy to process and execute Quantum Limitless itā€™s scripting. In any case it is always best to keep your stack as compact as possible, that way youā€™ll see results more quickly.

7 Likes

hi @pacman, I havenā€™t used it much. Iā€™m just writing based on the description and on what Iā€™ve read from other people here who have been successful with it.

But the Ultima tracks in general are about short-term state shifts that can, over time and with continued use, lead to deeper internalized changes. So if a person is going through a longer process as with Quantum Limitless, but they are, for example, studying for a test or writing an essay that will be due next week, that person could use 1 or 2 loops of Beyond Limitless Ultima each morning to help them to absorb, retain, organize, and apply the information.

Iā€™m not using it yet, but I may try soon.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call myself a professional however I did read a lot of peopleā€™s experience with BLU and mine included (so use this as advice or donā€™t use it)

Iā€™ve said this again and will say it again BLU is one of those ultimas that gives long term results. For example, on the sales page you develop photographic/eidetic memory, this is, in fact, true and so far from what Iā€™ve experienced stays even after you take a break from BLU, and the intelligence factor BLU also stays you became basically a genius now this can be a curse and blessing and I will let you guess why.

Overall my recommendation is BLU is good however you have to understand it in order to make it work well if that makes sense.

4 Likes

Why curse lol?
How do you use it ?
Im using khan at the moment i think so fast with khan at the moment i think khan has a lite version of limitlessā€¦