Does QL Stage 1 and stage 2 help with learning for exams?

QL Stage 1 and stage 2 does alot of things for the brains improvement.

But will it help me in my preparations for a certification exam that is scheduled three months from July 1st?

July first will be my starting date of classes and exam will be three months later. I have to be engaged in a continuous learning process even after my exams.

If I start QL from scratch, I will be on stage 2 by the time of my exams. So my query is will QL St 1 and 2 be useful for learning the material as well?

The exam will be very analytical, with slot if interrelated concepts which will require critical thinking and ability to readily link everything.

Thanks again!

1 Like

I don’t think QL will be ideal for this situation .

Try Limitless / BLU
Keep in mind , the recon .

During the final phase of preparation , if possible , go sub free .

3 Likes

@gdbdboy Brother what do you think about stacking limitless and QL.

While QL Stage 1 and Stage 2 I will stack limitless.

From Stage 3 I will remove limitless.

Other than limitless, I will be running Ascension

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahahaha. Brooo your skills have just blown my mind

1 Like

QL is good in cases when you have a lot of time until Day X, but if Day X is close, then go with Limitless. Not my opinion, but SubClub’s recommendation.

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless Stage 1 is ESSENTIAL and INCREDIBLE for finding your own way of studying. After you found that (less than 1 month usually), I would immediately switch to St4.

Sadly, Limitless ZP and Quantum Limitless ZP both negatively affect my social abilities (unlike the Qv2 version). That‘s why I decided to replace QL with Limitless Executive ZP, which works fine for me.

Personally, QL ST1 made me switch from a text-based study approach to an visual-based study method, which was a GAMECHANGER.

4 Likes

Lovely recommendations @SaintSpring and @friday

Thank you!

Which QL stage was best for productivity in your experience? Was there any stage causing you to be less productive because of healing or any stage pushed you the most?

Please enter a support ticket.

1 Like