Anon's 2026 journal

tomorrow is the last day of this cycle, I realized I don’t nearly talk as much about the good things that happened lol. I think part of it is being focused on the daily grind and part of it is reconciliation fog (even though it should be minimzed because I was careful with exposure, I still think there’s a little bit of it regardless of how little exposure I get)

I’m happy with overall results. I started earning noticeably more (which is my main goal with these subs), implemented a lot of systems to take care about basic things (i.e. “invest first, live on the rest” mindset, automatic payments, cleared out a few subscriptions, reduced undesirable spendings, etc.), learned a lot of things about how I operate and what is blocking my success and happiness, got a lot of personal insights into “purpose”

Super excited for further development of things. There are some big life changes incoming for me which I hope will be the catalyst for increasing my income even more

6 Likes

finished cycle, washout starts

also I might be very close to achieving one of my lifetime goals, been working on it for the past three years

4 Likes

Really great posts @Steezy88

3 Likes

Jesus now I want to do a year of DRR. Lol

2 Likes

lol yeah, I had a passing thought of going through those phases lol

read this in case you haven’t seen it yet

1 Like

I’ve read it, it’s good

1 Like

I’ve done my share of DRReg and to me with ZP you can’t not heal. Like if you’re needy, you’ll heal that running Wanted because there is no way for you to be needy because of some trauma and not heal it on Wanted.

On the other hand if it’s so severe, perhaps a dive of DRR or DRReg and so on might be needed.

It’s hard to tell.

I felt like after a while, what am I even trying to heal and for what?

I think it’s better if you know exactly what you want heal and not just heal for the sake of healing because that can easily be another form of escapism.

2 Likes

I’m kind of conflicted regarding the healing titles as well. I made a rule for myself to not use direct healing titles anymore until I achieve certain milestones in my journey

My current opinion is that TRE + Nervous system regulation titles will solve all of my problems on the general healing front.

There are few scenarios in which I see a need for healing subs:
a) severe trauma like in Steezy’s case or generally very low baseline of self esteem, energy, capacity for action taking, etc.
b) preparation/foundation building phase in life. Like one of my plans - once I get to a certain level of financial freedom, I’ll run a couple of cycles of healing titles (like EOG1 and other general healing subs) to really solidify my progress, regulate the nervous system so that it gets used to the current level, prevent further self sabotage and prepare for the next level, etc.
c) speeding up results from main titles with occasional injections of healing ones. For DRReg specifically, it was one of the use cases proposed by SaintSovereign. I.e. run your titles as usual, then add in DRReg for a cycle to deal with brought up issues faster, then rotate it out and focus more on execution (I guess it’s basically what you proposed)

2 Likes

Sounds legit :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! I just hope to share what took me so long yo understand.

2 Likes

second washout day, seeing some recon on the topics of consistency and delayed gratification

2 Likes

I think I’m reconciling the idea that I constantly need to do something new, find the secret sauce

In reality, I just need to do what I already know how to do, and do it consistently, and give it time

this constant focus on new thing is not really productive. Both in business, career, life, whatever

I understand it logically and agree with this but I don’t feel this way.

2 Likes

ultimately, it’s inability to enjoy the present moment, I guess

1 Like

I’m having strong head tension and seem to be in deep processing right now. I wonder if it’s just accumulated backlog in the processing queue from long cycles?

I’m considering making the next cycle shorter. I want as smooth experience as possible to aid integration and execution

2 Likes

My stack started to bloom. It’s “clicked”. A lot of internal progress in understanding myself all at once, and a noticeable boost in mindfulness

5 Likes

yeah, long cycles are definitely not for me right now. A lot of bloom, a lot of processing, a lot of recon in the form of anger, etc.

I think I’ll take additional washout days too

lesson learned

1 Like

feeling much better today. Third washout day is always the roughest for me in my experience

Still, I’m adding at least 2 days just in case

Goal for the next cycle is to make it as smooth as possible - MWF + much shorter cycles (haven’t decided on the length yet)

overexposure leads to too much inward focus and attempts of processing while leaving no energy for executing.

Also, it’s probably a dumb idea (which took me embarassingly long to realize) to jump a whole exposure tier rather than gradually build up, so I won’t do 30 sec of Mogul+RICH straight from the beginning (even though I’ve done longer durations before, I don’t think it causes much recon). I’ll add just 5s per listening day and stop when recon hits

essentially, following this

The Philosophy: Smooth Growth, Not Force

The reconciliation process is a naturally occurring outflow of accelerated growth. Circumventing this process, or pushing it to an extreme is unlikely to generate better results. The goal here is not intense accelerated growth, but rather a smooth journey of self-exploration and self-mastery, which can lead to you achieving your goals.

Over time, you may be able to listen to the entire length of the loop with ease and little interruption. If you are working diligently on self-mastery and taking action, by the time you reach being able to listen to the entire file, you may have worked through an incredible amount of inner issues, which can lead to an outflow of extraordinary results.

EDIT: maybe I should go even slower than 5s per listening day. We’ll see

2 Likes

I think a lot of my recon is actually overload rather than reconciliation of beliefs. Symptoms are extremely similar to dorsal vagal shutdown

And that’s probably the reason why I can’t grow my exposure duration despite being for 3-6 months on the same subs. Increasing exposure doesn’t add much belief recon but it gives me a lot of fatigue and similar stuff

I hope that Peace + NS regulation practices and supplements + slow and gradual exposure increase will allow me to listen more

3 Likes

I was going to add this that I’ve like you (I think) after some technology upgrades started to feel recon at the shortest duration compared to before.

There’s many theories why, but I was thinking it might be long term overload perhaps? I’ve probably not taken a longer washout since starting 3 or so years ago and always had 3 subs lol.

2 Likes