An endless beginning

That’s the most important part.

1 Like

@LovingEmperor Productivity with Genesis is linked more to the confidence that you can do whatever you want with just a little bit of discipline involved if you let yourself live in the present moment. Instead with AM I noticed the discipline was more pronounced and driven by a subtle anxiety that pushed me to act no matter what.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I feel, what has changed compared to the past is the way I see these situations, a year ago I would have sunk into the stress and anxiety of having to do everything immediately, but now I have the confidence that I can do it, I have I just need calm and concentration.
I’ve found a new way of studying and I’m applying it, the topics become easier to understand and therefore also to remember (this too I attribute to genesis).

2 Likes

22/06 Genesi (Day 25)

One thing I’m noticing in studying is that I’m eliminating perfectionism, I’m cutting and simplifying a lot of the parts that slow me down, I can get a lot more out of a small piece of simplified text than a long, difficult text.
It definitely gives me more advantages in memory, time and exposure

3 Likes

23/06 Genesi (Day 26)

There are so many things to say about this jewel.

• I had many healings while I was acting, the most beautiful thing about Genesis is that it pushes you to act, to get out of your comfort zone and when you do it you feel incredibly good. My healings were mostly about social interactions and self-confidence in overcoming my fears, as I got stronger my fears got weaker.
  • I loved the rewritten auras of Love Bomb and Libertine, I’ve never used them so I can’t tell the differences, but I feel that people are kinder and more open to me, I’ve met new girls and I’ve always felt loved and appreciated during this cycle
  • Productivity has increased especially in studying, I have eliminated perfectionism and procastination, I have a strong desire within me to take action to achieve my closest goals ( finish university, work out in the gym, improve my social life )
  • I feel braver and my self-confidence has increased enormously
  • The emotional transmutation is amazing, negative emotions have become an inner flame that pushed me to do more, to use that energy more productively instead of using it against myself
  • I live in the present and I have a lot of faith in the future, I feel that many beautiful things await me and this motivates me to do more and more.
7 Likes

25/06 Genesi (Day 28)

This morning I was thinking about the choices each of us makes in our lives.
There are no right or wrong choices, even a series of wrong choices has led me to the right path and that I have no intention of changing, but there are others in which I don’t consciously choose.
I prioritized others over myself, I prioritized my parents’ judgment over myself, I prioritized surviving in my mind over living

However, I also look at the other point of view, there are many choices I’ve made that make me better, different from others (especially my family) and proud of myself. I’m finally giving myself more priority, even if it hurts at the beginning because it’s from an entire life that I’m not my priority, in some areas it’s more difficult than others but I aim for constancy, small results in the long run will help me to achieve what I want.
(It is a job that my psychologist has asked me to do, currently I am not going to therapy anymore but I will return in a few months)

2 Likes

27/06 Genesi (Day 30)

I passed 2 exams! I feel very light and have to take the last exam this Friday. Today when I finished the exam I saw that the teacher’s phone was on and it was 11:11.
It became very easy to socialize, in these 2 days I often spoke with new people and I felt comfortable

5 Likes

29/06 Genesi (Day 32)

Tomorrow I will have to take my last exam, I have had very little time to study it and I hope it will go well.

Over the past two weeks I have become the most productive version of myself I have ever known, I have had no procastination issues, no sleep issues (I sleep early and wake up early with no issues, I adjusted quickly) and sadly I have had to sacrifice my social life.

In the last few days something inside me has pushed me to use Khan together with Genesis, obviously I will wait at least until September to decide whether to use this stack, if I am still convinced then I will try it, It could be a nice combination.

2 Likes

30/06 Genesi (Day 33)

I also passed the last exam, I didn’t think I would pass them all but I succeeded and I am proud of what I managed to do, I have to especially thank genesis who helped me with productivity.
I will use this weekend to rest, read and work out at the gym

3 Likes

01/07 Genesi (Day 34)

I had another coincidence today, I was resting watching a tv series, I had to stop the episode and I saw that it stopped at 46:46 S4E6; since I started Genesis it’s happening to me very often to have these coincidences and in different ways.

I’m enjoying the weekend with TV series, books, workouts. I’m taking these 2 days to clear my head, figure out what my next move will be and what I should do, I’m in a Genesis phase where I’m wondering many things and I notice a different effect, for example I’m experiencing gratitude a lot in many times of the day and in different ways.
From the beginning of the second cycle the dreams are more vivid, tonight I dreamed of winning €9,000 (in the first cycle I didn’t remember my dreams), they are mostly related to successes, victories and happiness.

1 Like

03/07 Genesi (Day 36)

At the end of this cycle I will be back to using Genesis alone (since I’ve gotten results with BDLM I don’t think I need to continue it) until August/September when I will combine it with Khan, this is a year where I focus only on myself and dedicate myself to my growth and I believe that ending the year with Khan is the best way.

In general I feel good, I’m finally reading as much as I want and as long as I can I will continue with this habit

1 Like

04/07 Genesi (Day 37)

Today I finished reading a book that I started a month ago and it was very good, especially 2 sentences struck me.

• “It’s harder to lose in a game where you make the rules, when you decide you take control, make that your goal”

• “Imagine a speck of dust near a planet billions of times the size of the earth, the speck represents the probability in favor of your birth, the huge planet against it. Stop worrying about trivial things, remember that you are a black Swan”

The first sentence struck me as I had forgotten my way of seeing life as a game, mostly because I have always seen it as a game but never as my game, where I can actually write my own rules and be in control.
I decided to reflect further on this point and see what insights it can give me

The second sentence instead reminded me that we often forget how rare our presence is here, after years we take it for granted but if we lived knowing that we were so lucky to be born and still be here and healthy then it would change the approach to life.

In reality, the whole book taught me a lot and helped me change/add some points of view, but these are the ones I feel I have to focus on

1 Like

06/07 Genesi (Day 39)

I’m discovering new ways to keep improving myself, having an offline diary has been helping me a lot in the last few days and that’s especially where I was able to understand what this second cycle of Genesis is doing for me.

• I figured out how to solve my weakness that caused me insecurity (my communication skills, I’m not very good at speaking and narrating due to my being shy)
  • I have to fight more for my ideas and opinions, I have to be more “active” and make my voice heard rather than keeping everything inside
  • I’m moving to a “I love to make mistakes” mentality , the most important thing is to act, I don’t have to and I can’t always do everything correctly, I have to give myself the opportunity to make mistakes, to fix it and learn from my mistakes.
  • I realized that one of my strengths that I have never exploited is the desire to know and learn (through books, experiences, courses, films or anything else that can help me learn), or even discover and use new ways to study

There is a lot of discovery and healing in this second cycle, it is giving me many ideas to improve, new habits to integrate or change, new points of view.
All of this is giving me a lot of confidence, especially what I’m doing for myself (and what I’ve achieved) is giving me more confidence.

2 Likes

07/07 Genesi (Day 40)

I decided to change some things in my daily life.
First of all I deleted my Instagram account, it has no use for me and I don’t use it actively, I prefer to delete it permanently from my life (the only social network I use is Youtube).
I decided not to watch Netflix anymore and to replace it with reading (I also thought about creating a “book diary” to create a kind of database of the books I’ve read, however schematized and with the most important lessons I’ve learned)

In short, I have decided to go one step further than before by eliminating the distractions that do not benefit me and take away my time, If I want to get different results I have to do different things, I have to remove what I feel can harm me and replace it with something more useful.

I’m very tempted to use DR:LD with Genesis, I planned to use Khan but it’s really hard to plan here :joy:

4 Likes

09/07 Genesi (Day 42)

Thinking about the evolution of my stack I think that currently DR:LD is better than Khan.
I am currently using Genesis which is a beginner sub, still working on removing my limitations (and I’m getting great results).
In this period I’m changing a lot (both inside me and in my daily actions) and I’m still plotting my path, so at the moment I think it’s better to focus on this

"Now, this newly-freed version of ourselves, like a dragon soaring through the clouds, can reach heights previously unimaginable. Each flap of its wings signifies boundless opportunities. Its fire, focused and intense, carves new paths and possibilities.
To become this reborn dragon is to break free from the noise and confusion. It is to claim your space in this vast expanse of life, and navigate it with the unrelenting force of self-belief. It is to become the sculptor of your own world, with the power to shape and design every aspect with limitless creativity."

Here is a thought: what if you ran DR:LD for 90 days and then resumed Khan? With more limits destroyed, might Khan be easier and give you more results?

1 Like

Actually Khan I haven’t used it yet, but I had the same idea as you. I wanted to start getting what Khan has to offer but i noticed thanks to Genesis that there are still some limits and i’m working to break them down (I thought about doing it with khan but then DR:LD came out lol).

I decided to use this stack (Genesi + DR:LD) because without limits I could see many things differently, choose a different path and get better results (so I see it very useful to combine with Genesis)

Thanks for your suggestion mate, it’s always greatly appreciated :pray:

10/07 Genesi (Day 43) Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer (Day 1)

I’m curious to see how this cycle goes

11/07

Genesi (Day 44)
Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer (Day 2)

I don’t feel overwhelmed as I expected, definitely more motivated towards nofap (hardest addiction I’ve ever had and I realize it only after I have passed the others).
Netflix on the other hand becomes easier and easier to abandon, I was stuck in my evening routine that didn’t lead me to anything, let’s see how it goes with these changes

2 Likes

12/07 Genesi (Day 45) DR:LD (Day 3)

Today I feel more tired and fatigued, it will also be due to the heat but it seems to be intense.
Apart from this, however, I hear nothing else and I have doubts (for example if I was wrong to start this journey with DR:LD).

1 Like