How has Genesis helped you?

For those whose ran it and benefited from it. I’d love to hear your experiences and how it helped you.

6 Likes

I would be tracking this thread.

2 Likes

I hope my review of Genesis will be helpful to you :grin:

8 Likes

Love this thank you @LovingEmperor

1 Like

I’m not a shining beacon when it comes to success in life. But Genesis is straight to the point and honest. It’s connected me with myself in ways I’ve never been able to reach.

There’s no fluff. Being an avoidant type I’ve danced around a lot of issues all my life. Genesis helped sit my ass down in a loving way and is like “if you don’t look at this, acknowledge it, and learn you will never be happy”.

I’ve been so dissociated all my life. I didn’t even realize it. Didn’t even realize my goals weren’t my own, just reflections of pain. Also realizing underneath that pain wasn’t a magical solution or identity. That’s just another avenue of growth for me. Healing the pain so I can grow and experience new things to find more of myself externally. One of my biggest fears all my life was that there wasn’t much of an identity to me. Turns out it wasn’t just an irrational fear, it was the truth. But since I don’t need to be afraid of that void anymore I feel better about finding more about myself.

13 Likes

I can relate to this too. I think I’ve been sold.

Thank you @Fractal_Explorer

4 Likes

Thoughts on Genesis overall

The one thing about Genesis is that running SOLO Genesis was very bad for my work flow and productivity. I was not selling as well as I was used to, nor working as hard as I was used to.

This wasn’t because Genesis was bad, it was just because HOM was amazing and I stopped running hom.

Simple solution is to run your favorite sub PLUS genesis, however, I wanted to test out the hypothesis that Genesis might help you “maintain the results of other subliminals” which I found to be not true.

How I would run Genesis

Genesis is a FANTASTIC subliminal, oh my god, it’s amazing.

If I were to do it again, I wouldn’t run it solo, or even as a full stack, since I thought it was a little overpowering… I believe this may be because the technology in Genesis is stronger than the technology in many of the other subliminals. A lot of innovations were probably put into Genesis, it’s a sub like none other I’ve ever listened to.

I would start by running it once a week, 3-15 minutes whatever I felt like suited me, and slowly warm up to it. It’s great for adding in a well rounded approach to any custom. It feels like a BEAUTIFUL combination of Sanguine Elixir, Chosen From Within, Stark, RICH, and Love Bomb. Even some RoM feel in there.

However, one thing that REALLY SURPRISED ME was that for the first week, it felt a lot like the action-intensity of The Executive, and then for the second week it felt like Chosen From Within, and on the washout, it felt like Dragon Reborn. I’ve never had a sub hit harder during a washout than during the actual cycle itself, which is part of why I would start REALLY slow, once a week, with this particular sub. Not only so that you can see how it affects you, but also so that you can see how the FULL spectrum of Genesis results effect you, not just the initial day-after experience.

How genesis helped me specifically

I ran genesis for 3 weeks solo, 3-5 minutes every second day.

Within a few days of running Genesis, I caught the travel bug. I went to LA, I went to Colombia, and I just bought tickets to Denver Colorado which I go to next weekend.

My relationship got better than ever. We’re at the “when are we getting married” stage so it really gave me a lot of confidence, a lot of ease, I feel generally better equipped to handle that scenario.

I had so much FUN on genesis, something I really neglect doing. I went out paddleboarding with 6 friends, I went out to eat more, I let go of the addiction to work, and focused more on the rest of my life.

The only reason that was an issue is because I’m on commission only, performance based work, so I literally make 3-5x more money if I work 50 hours a week instead of 35.

But the other areas on my life absolutely balanced and elevated as promised by the sales page.

I also saw my cognition RAPIDLY increase, my chess rating went from 1100 to 1400 in a week.

I don’t really have social anxiety, I’m a very popular guy, but I have a … distaste… for over socializing, and a lot of beliefs relating to socializing that don’t serve me and hold me back. I feel like on Genesis, I got a better relationship with socializing overall and I’m more positive about it now, even if I still have better things to do than small talk.

13 Likes

Great review @ouroboros thanks for that.

I’ve been looking into running HoM too as I’m in sales

My stack would be

HoM
True sell
Genesis

I was wondering if you’ve tried true sell and how HoM compares to it at all?

Thanks

2 Likes

I am adamant on my opinion that if you haven’t run EOG Stage 1 and you want to run a wealth stack, you need to stop everything you’re doing and run EOG Stage 1.

It is not an “advanced” subliminal like some believe. It is preparatory for the entire world of wealth.

But especially running HOM or Emperor or True Sell before EOG1 will get you only 10% of the benefits.

EOG1 has proven track record of turning people into sales gods.

Then HOM hits HARD and is the best wealth sub on the forum, but only for people who’ve already run EOG1

8 Likes

Great advise! How long did you run EoG stage 1?

1 Like

I haven’t seen any thorough results from EOG St 1

This !!

mental note taken. i was going to start off with AM after my healing phase but now im thinking EoG first instead of AM

please do.

EOG1 as a first sub is perfect.

i do some business coaching and i recommend some of the really open minded people EOG1 as their first subliminal and they consistently message me back 2-3 weeks later saying “OH MY FREAKING GOD WHAT IS IN THIS THING YOU SENT ME ITS AMAZING” plus their revenue massively increases due to focus/sales/opportunities increasing

5 Likes

if u run EOG, would AM be become unnecessary as a prerequisite for Emperor?

1 Like

yes EOG1 would be great prep work for Emperor. it’s great prep for HOM too.

but also, you should know that ascended mogul is not a prerequisite for emperor.

most of the OG users here ran Emperor as their first subliminal and got amazing results with it.

Unless you have such a serious problem with recon that you can’t run emperor (even at 3 min, 2-3x per week) because it’s too dense, running Emperor instead of AM is fine.

4 Likes

AM covers more things than money. Similar to Emperor, AM is an all around sub. EOG is not.

2 Likes

How long would you recommend running EoG stage 1 for? @ouroboros

1 Like

i ran it 9 months because i never saw it stop improving my sales ability.

But that’s just me.

At least 2 cycles to get the bare minimum out of it. I think 3 definitely doesn’t hurt.

By the end of 2 cycles, you’ll know better

2 Likes

9 months wow. How did you find the other stages of EoG?

@ouroboros

1 Like