An endless beginning

It’s been 6 months since I seriously decided to work on myself and I learned many lessons from it (I hope they can also be useful for those who read them)

• I realized how my fears were bigger in my mind because that was the power I gave them
  • I don’t necessarily need a purpose or a destination if I’m loving travel.
  • Get stronger, constantly improve and be a point of reference for yourself and for others
  • Don’t be in a hurry because time will pass anyway, master calm and patience
  • You make many decisions every day, for example every time you see yourself in the mirror you choose whether to love what you see or not, if you are struggling with an addiction you have to choose whether to continue to resist or give in. You make a lot of decisions that have a huge impact on you and determine who you are.

I chose this title for my diary because it explains how my path will be, I fought to destroy the limits I had and I’m still continuing, I have a new beginning but I won’t put an end to my growth, I want to go into the unknown and fight every day to get what I want and deserve regardless of which sub I will perform. When you remove the limits you start living, you become free and master of your life

I hope you will enjoy this journey with me. I am currently running Genesis

8 Likes

All the best for your journey, mate.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

@LovingEmperor Let Genesis guide you no matter how strange it seems at first sight & you won’t be disappointed at all in your journey.

3 Likes

I was amazed by this sub already from the first loops, next week I will finish the first cycle but it seems to me that I have been running it for months lol.
Even today I faced fears very easily, in fact it seems strange to me to even call them “fears”, they are becoming something pleasant to integrate into my life, and this is only a small part of what I got from this sub.

4 Likes

13/06 Genesis (Day 16)

• Yesterday this advice helped me, I wanted to train but I feel tired and unmotivated, but I gave great importance to that decision and even if it wasn’t a great workout I remained constant and had the strength to continue

• Keep improving the way I see myself

• Yesterday the pharmacist I like stayed longer than usual to talk to me, she always laughed at my jokes and smiled at me (I also notice this with other girls)

• I think I have overcome the fear of driving, now I can drive myself in the car and enjoy it

3 Likes

14/06 Genesis (Day 17)

I was out with some friends last night and there was this girl I met a couple of weeks ago, I had a really good time with her, she smiled at me, looked at me very often and looked for an opportunity to talk to me. I had a good time and laughed a lot yesterday, it all felt very natural and I was just being myself with no anxiety or fear.
I should see her again in a couple of days always with some friends of ours

3 Likes

15/06 Genesi (Day 18)

Today I’m not as productive as I would like with studying, I’ll just repeat what I’ve studied so far and dedicate this day to myself.
On my offline diary I asked myself how much effort I’m putting into my life and I used different parameters to answer me (study, relationships, family, free time, etc…), and the only progress I’ve seen is only in the last 6 months, like I haven’t really lived my life and strangely I don’t see that as a bad thing.

I’ve always had an approach that everything that happens has a reason, I’ve had so many failures and few experiences in my life but everything I’ve done and who I’ve been has brought me here today, it has led me down a path that I would not want abandon, and it is strange to think how such a long and negative series of experiences has led me to such a positive and beautiful path for me. This is helping me see better all the negative things that have happened to me and will happen to me.

The most important thing is that even today I consider myself a happy and lucky person, even today I have the opportunity to write my life and who I am, that’s what really matters to me

3 Likes

16/06 Genesi (Day 19)

Last night I was very angry about something that was said to me, I vented my anger at the gym and had one of the best workouts of my life.
I feel emotional transmutation as fuel to use all that energy into something more productive and useful rather than using it against me like I always have.

6 Likes

@LovingEmperor That’s a situation where Genesis really shines as a great uplifting title :ok_hand:

1 Like

Exactly mate, and we’re ready for round two :muscle:

1 Like

@LovingEmperor I suspect it’s going to get better & better until we can experience Heaven on Earth as the Genesis copy says clearly

2 Likes

Your comment made me want to re-read the genesis copy and it was a different read than usual, for the first time I fell the difference from “I want these objectives” to “I’m what’s written here”.
I see it like you too, it’s a sub that can evolve with us and take us where we never imagined; I will probably use it with some other sub but this will remain my main travel companion for a long time

1 Like

18/06 Genesi (Day 21)

Today it gave me so much satisfaction to see the person I am today and the person I was 5 years ago, A lot has changed around me but above all within me.

The way I see myself has changed so much, I don’t see myself as the person who has to achieve a goal because I am that goal, if I think back to the best version of me he would do exactly what I am doing today, he would continue to evolve and improve.

The me of 5 years ago would admire the person I am today, and I admire him for trying so hard after he hit rock bottom. Getting to this point means a lot to me because I’ve always hated the person I was

4 Likes

What were the biggest changes?

What were the the hardest changes?

1 Like

Actually for both questions the answer is the same:

I hated myself for a long time and was continuously judged from an early age, “too good” “too weak” “too fat” “too shy”, and objectively these things were true, I’ve never really been loved by anyone, I’m always I was alone and this hurt me a lot because it led me to hate myself more and more.
I basically grew up like this, nobody liked me and I didn’t like myself, this cycle got worse and worse over time, the more time went by and the more lonely I felt.

5 years ago I hit rock bottom because I almost died, I was so drunk that if they hadn’t saved me I would have died that same night, what little I remember of that night haunted me for the next 2-3 years, I involuntarily relived those few things that I remembered in my mind.
That’s why i admire and thank the me of 5 years ago, it took some time but i restarted my life, going from hating to wanting to improve was the first big step, i had to rebuild myself and i did everything alone.

Little by little I removed everything negative that was in my life, I worked on my body and on myself, I used as much as I could the second chance life gave me.
I’ve learned to appreciate life more, in my journey I’ve learned to be grateful for who I am and what I have, I’ve learned that I have to know how to make the best use of the means I have and if I don’t have them then I have to learn how to get them.

In this diary and the previous one I have said that what I have understood about myself is that I love life, once you learn to remove the chains and limits you start to truly live; I have truly seen the part of myself that has been obscured all this time.

The hardest change was starting to change my mindset, change my life and myself.

The biggest change was the consequence of starting this journey, I am a person who now no longer believes what others think, if others don’t love me it’s fine, I love myself and I finally consider myself worthy of being loved.
I made my weaknesses into strength (that’s why I chose this name) and above all I understood that I am like this and there is nothing wrong with it
I feel at ease in my body, in my mind and finally also among people; I want to have from life what I have lost and not enjoyed all this time

I apologize in advance for the personal story but it helped me a lot, thanks a lot for the question and for the interest mate :pray:

4 Likes

Please don’t apologize. I’m glad this helped you a lot.

I’m guessing there are a number of elements in your story that are common with others here.

Which subs do you think helped you heal the most?

2 Likes

Don’t apologize brother. That was a very inspiring post.

1 Like

Pretty much all the ones I’ve used, but if I had to choose I’d tell you LBFH and Genesis, especially because they gave me what I was always lacking (love for myself, desire to act, self-confidence) and they helped me to act like the person I wanted to be (especially Genesis).

Before joining this forum I read diaries and stories that inspired me a lot, I’m happy if I can do the same too.

4 Likes

20/06 Genesi (Day 23)

Two very difficult weeks await me, next week I will have to take the last 3 exams and I need to give my all, luckily Genesi is helping me with this (although productivity had dropped in the last few days).
I feel I can do it and I have this positivity inside me that tells me that everything will be ok, I don’t feel the anxiety or fear, I just feel that I have to give my best

1 Like