@Alphamale’s questions and comments

That’s the goal, isn’t it?

1 Like

Was reading dragon reborn’s thread haha :laughing:
Ok, you mean like his goal? Or mine?

@Leandros
I am thinking about giving dragon reborn a shot
The MAIN reason is that people reported purge of block which resulted in elimination of procrastination
I mean, when you listen to limitless, every negative emotions regarding procrastination in studying is healed. But dragon reborn gives you BETTER results regarding that since other block which could inadvertently cause study procrastination could be removed?!

@Malkuth
I’ve been doing plenty of reading lately, and in one of your posts I read that you took approximately a one month washout.

• Did you reach that stable point where you know washout is ended and you like zen? There is this calm, serenity, and self assuredness. Also that ZP perceptual shift comes like the first listen, for me it feels like every physical thing around me is insignificant and small in a way. I’ve read in @friday ’s journal where after like 10 days he reaches that state and manifestations start, then for 4 days he waits and reaches the conclusion that recon will not come no more, and he needs to listen again. Have you notice it?
  • I forgot my 2nd question :sweat_smile:
1 Like

Hi @Alphamale My 31-day washout was less satisfying than that.

1. After a year with Dragon Reborn, I felt pretty impatient to move to the next step.

2. Just prior to the washout, I ran a pretty intense listening schedule. Despite feeling impatient, I also wanted to squeeze the last bit of benefit out of my Dragon Reborn healing programs before stopping. I ordered a T2 Paragon custom and a T-build DR4 custom, and played those for the final 2 play periods. And I used the standard listening schedule. :sweat: (Every other day.)

As a result,

1. I think I was processing those programs for most or all of the 31 days.
1 Like

Mist have been pretty taxing, I feel you my man😞.
Though you had the wisdom and I did not, I realized that I REALLY need virtue series: patience ASAP.
I concluded that you took NO washouts during the year. I hope I am right.

1 Like

Guys
Sometimes I have a feeling of pain/pressure like in my chest/throat area.
Do you also feel that when running DOMINANCE subs, like the Aura maybe? Or is it an anxiety or panic attack.
@James
@Brandon
@SaintSovereign
Please answer guys, if this is a physical problem, I may have to switch to paragon and QL to address this problem

Bro. I have run alpha subliminals from SC for 3 years and never had this issue. Please check with a doctor and make sure.

4 Likes

I second this

3 Likes

Anxiety attacks I guess

1 Like

I’m just making an assumption but could possibly be a block in regards to your voice, do you feel dominant when speaking? Taking control?

However, that’s just an assumption. I’ve never had it I don’t believe. I don’t really feel those kind of sensations unless it’s within my head. If it continues, I’d suggest seeing a doctor and not masking it with another subliminal - even a physical healing one, until you’re 90-99% sure it’s purely subliminal related in regards to a block.

How long have you felt this for?

1 Like

It’s a panic attack and they don’t have permanent cure.
Before my medications and Subclub, I had these attacks.
But the difference was that they were in my mind also, cuz I was feeling and thinking anxious at the same time.
Now those thoughts are gone, and these sensations do not bother me that much.
And I won’t go to the doctor, cuz I know the treatment, meditation and medicine.
So yeah, I’ll give paragon and QL a shot, since they can heal my amygdala and neurotransmitter levels.
@SaintSovereign can any of them heal my amygdala, I mean it’s kinda sth genetic in there, I dunno if it can heal it.
But gotta try I guess.

It also happens when I am facing a confrontation, yes
But that is not necessarily the dominance
That maybe the fear response
There is also another time when my subconscious and body feels like there is a fight and just a surge of something goes through my body and I get alert and everything, just like I am ready to jump and tear the mothefucker
But this is not like that, this is kinda a fear response.

I am at my 5th rest day, why the fuck I feel I need more rest
What the hell is happening?
I feel like my processing power is veeeery low than most of the guys here.
What the hell is happening
I dunno if it’s for the low exposure or high exposure
I have been switching subs here and there, but with very low exposure and alot of rest day. Then why?! Even today I felt recon.
I dunno what to do honestly, it’s clear from my word that I am feeling frustrated
It’s fucked up honestly
Lately I have reading crazy on the forum and and thinking about different stacks.
Today I thought about Paragon+QL
Yesterday:stark+wanted+PCC
Before than: kahn+WANTED+my custom
I dunno mehn
It getting tough
One of my fears is that if I put my time to physical healing and brain healing.
I won’t be Alpha enough. WTF
There is this insatiable need for power and working towards it, and a need I feel which is physical healing

I am not working
I am lazy
Blah blah blah
It sounds like recon, but fuuuuck, I am so fucking lazy
I am running subs, but fuck me, I can’t greate tangible results.
Ok talking in a way and behavior with people is effective, but what about the real deal? The work? The productivity, ok, my fuuuuccckkkking toxic dad won’t let me. But what happened to my fucking self?
Can’t I just find a job?
Can’t I just find a fucking jobbbb?! What the hell is happening to me? Why the fuck should I wait for the guy to send me to canada? Why the hell would I wanna go to Canada?(indecisiveness)
I am 21 and I have not started a job yet.
I need to work.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
I honestly believe that does not matter where you are, you CAN get rich and stuff.
But why not me.
Believe me this does not sound like other recons, first: I am sharing it
2nd: most people during had these thoughts during recon and talked about it, but it’s my first time acknowledging it and telling myself you are a weak fucker. 3: on other recons I was angry and fighting and getting angry on others(behavior recon, or reconciliation of beliefs related to social behavior)
But this is personal, related to my self capability and I am acknowledging that I am fucking weak.
Fuck me, weak me. I took 1700$ from my mom when I left my dad and I made nothing out of it and again I am back to this toxic motherfucker.
And foolish me am running lonewolf subs and power subs which makes people more hostile and not helpful, what the fuck is wrong with me. Maybe I am sharing this much since I ran True sell. But this recon hit me bad, I just now talked to someone and I was never anxious since this recon is internal. Just due to me not having balls to get up and search. To go for it!
Ok I fail so what?

I dunno what the fuck is wrong or is it my genetics. But I never felt this kind of recon, and I was always wondering why some people experience this recon. The one where sometimes friday felt like: I have never been an actualized womanizer and stuff.
I feel like that and very much intense indeed.
I MUST get up and do sth, prove everyone wrong.
I was say I will do this and stuff, and then I cannot complete.
Why? You mothafucker had 2000 dollars why you did not make anything out of it?

Ok everyone knows that I was overexposing AF, but again why not now?
Why you don’t get up and search for a job
Get out of the house and search for it, you will find
So what you get humiliated in-front of those who thought of you as a rich guy, son of a big politician, you wanna work and make money or thong about those mothafuckers opinions huh? Fuck you alpha

Maybe this is PCC mechanism for getting attention
But fuck
I am like, I know I am a mess.
Ok my social behavior is at the top
But what about putting in to work?
Working and studying all day?
That is what matter!
Not these bullshit,

Have you considered running a combo of Emperor + Limitless Executive + either Limit Destroyer or Godlike Masculinity or PCC

1 Like

I need to find a job man
I have a custom of PCC, GLM and the commander
On emperor I was productive honestly
But with that custom it gave me such a high alpha vibe which my father is basically a VERY aggressive Alphamale, started to envy.
Anyways, but the problem is that I have nothing to do
I had a project from my mom’s masters and I did it fast.
but now I have nothing to do. That is the problem
I guess I gotta get the fuck out and search
And put this false ego aside that I won’t work
Somebody tell me: bitch ass, you gotta have money to start your business.

1 Like