@Alphamale’s questions and comments

It may be but I don’t overexpose myself and in my baseline I don’t speak much.
Whenn you’re done with your washout please share your PCC experience!

1 Like

If you are running one sub, PCC
2 subs, PCC
3 subs, PCC
Pcc is THE best(IMO) and enhances other subs.
Just run it, beside khan, glm, anything!

Why am I so social all of a sudden😐?

1 Like

PCC (5 Char)

2 Likes

I dunno
I was feeling PCC’s effects form a long time.
Feels different. My guess, WANTED or KHAN.
I dunno, today and yesterday I did sth different, more like establishing dominance like forcing some people to give me sth. Like their phone wifi, or Shampoo. Maybe rogueness of WANTED?(GOSH WHY AM TALKING SO MUCH?) I am also listening to Eminem and other aggressive war music and song, like when I was using Khan🤔.

Guys were right telling me to take a loooooong Washout.
I need to wait.

Man Eminem he always has this aggressive/mad tone/undertone. Ok have to admit that i haven’t listened to a lot of his songs but i don’t like it.

Awwwww
Pity!

You ever feel/think you are on the wrong path?

One of the things I came across is my dominance, I am sure you know I run a very dominant stack.
So when I enter a room(especially when it’s my first time meeting them), sth ACTIVATES at my chest and throat area, sth dense, but not solid.
My hypothesis is that it’s kinda the dominance aura activation to establish dominance. And it does not activate everywhere, depends on the situation wether it’ll be detrimental or not. If not detrimental, it activates and vanishes after some seconds or a minute.
Maybe it’s an anxiety attack🤔
@SaintSovereign and other friends thoughts?

1 Like

Today I had some recon(in the form of social anxiety, and I had a realization that I am not good with women on emperor-typical recon) and It’s my 12th rest day. Not 15 minutes, but 5 minutes!.
And just after the recon subsides, a girl replies to my instagram story.
And I just ignore her :frowning:, since she just sent emojis to an EMPEROR!?

Does anyone sometimes experience some kind of pressure in the eyes?
Like a magnetic field projecting or sth like that. Similar to the pressure on the forehead, but a different location.

1 Like

After 12 rest days, I ran WANTED’s new update-3 min.
I did not crave subs, But WANTED was sooo compelling (again haha😂) and I am in a position where I can run WANTED solo for a while to watch its results and pass it’s recons. I always dropped WANTED IN the recon. So lets chill a bit.

• so far I sense much clarity, FOCUS(maybe the ZP primer script) and confidence. Also that ZP perceptual shift is enhanced(for me everything looks smaller and weak-as saint puts it you become the centre of your reality).
    I feel a bit of headache, I think real results will come the next day, let’s wait guys.
    promise one thing, If I post here worrying about how people treat me and blah blah, try to give me HOPE guys. Cuz I need it, WNATED’s recon is tough for me. Especially the rogue part.
1 Like

A verdict after a conscious contemplation:
Regardless of my status here, I should be delighted and grateful that I found a spot in this community.
Some of these WILL be world known people.
I don’t think those who say that they don’t need subliminal anymore and they are a means to obey them are being completely honest, they will be coming back for more and it’s ok, since our desires are boundless.

I feel I am in some kind of recon, not anger or frustration type, sth like honesty. I dunno.
Anyways, I am seeing my status growing on this forum, since lately I have been more successful in acting maturely and not reacting. Being perfect in this community is something very hard and I ASPIRE to that. The reason I talked about the forum is that your status here can be a well criteria of your emotional maturity, cuz not getting triggered by a coquette’s cockiness is damn difficult.
Regarding all social value I would say no, cuz some rich assholes can have higher status in the world than the forums “Alphamales”. I wanna be real.
Talking about richness and stuff, a question came to my mind which I would like to ask in the next post her or…

I am in a position here in my life which I wanna explain enough and reach for the advice of you guys.
A toxic and controlling dad which his two/3 million dollars is not worth spending my life with and what if I could make more money!
Sooo
I think my father agreed on paying for my tuition to going Canada and studying something like mechanical engineering, IT or civil engineering.
I think knowing about technology will give you the upper hand in pretty any field regarding social status, money and power.(I am open to ideas in this field also, I think stark can be richer than an emperor)
Do you agree to this matter and advice me to go to Canada and study tech there and create financial abundance. OR get rich here(Iran, if you don’t know Iran search about it​:joy:) and go to Canada for holidays :sunglasses:.
You know just being in Canada is faaaaaaaaaaaar better than Iran.
For getting accepted in Canadian university I need A LOT of studying discipline for IELTS and stuff.
ANY helpful comments on ANY part of my plan and opinion is appreciated and welcomed.
@bombayduck
@Floridianninja
@Leandros
@James
Other (gentle)men
And yeah, what do you suggest for someone who has little and primary computer(word, excel and powerpoint) knowledge manifest his first opportunity for having an income.

I think I JUST need to get rich

Though decission.

I can’t make it for you nor give you some advice.

In the end its the same, you depend on your father.

My decision in your situation would be : go to Canada, put some space between you and your father. If you are lucky enough that he pays, then take it. Make the best out of it.

4 Likes

So yeah
Going to Canada is a must, if he does.
After that I can go there and get independent :man_shrugging:t2:
Ho does that sound?!:grin:

2 Likes

I hate Canada but it’s definitely a better opportunity for financial growth compared to Iran, especially with a rich father who has the ability to invest.

If I were you, I’d be running PCC to make the best out of the resources your father can provide you, without letting your emotions get in the way.

1 Like

I agree, to the point of going to Canada and getting independent
Cuz I am SURE I can be richer than him in a few years.
He is soooo controlling, so if I start a business there, he will video call me and find out and cut the money hahah
He’s a bad mothafucka