@Alphamale’s questions and comments

Do you know what action you have to do that leads him speachless???

(From his point of view)

I could never do something like that

(in a positive way)

1 Like

Playing laws of power will make everyone speechless
Especially the unpredictability

1 Like

There you go

If you don’t kick his ass😂

You can develop and then demonstrate that you are more able than him, without lowering his value.

Just find something that makes him positively speechless and you are good to go.

Highest member of the Family

:wink:

1 Like

Pcc is good

1 Like

Does WANTED have attachments destroyer?

Remember that although there might be features of it, modules in a program is not how scripts are created.

2 Likes

I meant regardless of that
Although I pointed out the wrong module, I meant a module for destroying attachments of cigarettes, I was able to quit CIGARETTES with the help of khan

4 Likes

That’s amazing!!

1 Like

How is your journey going now? :sparkles:

1 Like

You would be better suited looking at ‘Stronger’ in the Q store for addictions.

1 Like

Let me be more clear
I have a history of marijuana and cigarettes addiction for 3 and 4 years respectively.
More than one year ago I got out of rehab for the second time.
Before rehab I got acquainted with subconscious programming via hypnosis and stuff. First I listened to a hypnosis session and the results blew my mind, then I searched and searched(youtube subs and stuff) since I was at home for 5 months due to my situation after the rehab and the anti anxiety, depression, and Varenicline I was using(I was under careful family care) I was experimenting with subs, once I listened to a youtube 1 voice subliminal for 4 consecutive days and also unknowingly conscious guidance (I believed it will give results), I got crrrraaaazy results, my whole physiology was changed to a symmetrical crazy one, SOME ONE WITH SUCH A DOMINANCE WHO A KHAN IS A SLAVE OF HIM, BUT, the results were soo short term and very detrimental cuz one cannot operate in world like, I was horny as fuuuuckkkkkkkk, I was literally watching my jumping on different realities when my results were diminishing, like my body was changing back and forth to the mew and old state. It was very fun, but BAD.
Anyways, some months later after getting scammed and everything I found SC, A LOT of positive things happened, after a series of events I started smoking cigarettes and weed again.
After a month I stacked primal seduction, emperor hom and other subs. After I listened to the new subs and spent two days sober(craving and cringiness) I came home and smoked weed, so when you smoke weed you review the last day or week. And I was shocked! I literally realized that I am faaar better without weed and with primal seduction than when high. After this realization I never crave weed.
After two months which I was traveling a lot with bus( I dunno if I have started khan or not honestly), I sensed this dependence to cigarettes and it f**ked me up, so I asked someone to bring me Varenicline which I was using for 4 months after my rehab. I used Varenicline for only 3 weeks and after that I did not even crave cigarettes, for multiple occasions I encountered cigarettes and weed smoker and they were very much insisting me to smoke, but I refused and now I am good😁

3 Likes

I see why your name is Alphamale now lol

That’s a powerful story, I’m sure others will get inspired if they are struggling with addictions like that too

1 Like

Yes
I think that extreme independence scripts of qv2 helped me.
But ZP is another beast.
How is your khan+pcc going?
Are you arrogant? Wild and careless? What about the polarization? Are you polarizing? Like creating tumultation? What about saying everything you like? Like on khan solo? Do you say everything you want without thinking about societal constructs or not? Cuz pcc is different as you know.

@SaintSovereign
“the WANTED man striving towards excellence in his own way”
Can you give us some idea about “his way”

it’s good,
No arrogance lol… Wild yes, careless no… PCC helps with the polarization significantly… yes I say everything I like… I don’t say stuff without thinking

1 Like

By wild you mean risk-taker and fearless to take calculated high risks?
And does everything you like to say crosses out the folter of PCC scripts?
And when you say you don’t talk without thinking then what is the point of SUBCONSCIOUS action?

1 Like

Everything you like to say+do

Ohh yeah definiteily

Khan is very internal and PCC is outer, so in that sense PCC is like the filter,

well I think before I speak lol. You don’t?
I’m thinking what to write as i’m writing this message lol, i’m not subconsciously writing it…
it’s not like my conscious mind is turned off

1 Like

Thanks for the clarity
Ideas take shape in the subconscious which has around 95-98% control on our thoughts and actions. You are saying that khan creates that sense of power and also that desire for accumulating power, and by usig pcc You get more tools for accumulating that power which is desired by khan. Am I totally right?
What about the entitlement? Like exuding that entitlement which says people should make me favors pr I deserve it, I think that comes with WANTED, have you sensed that on WANTED?

1 Like

I want to make a custom including WANTED
But I also want to add invincible presence, lion, (maybe call of honor), power awareness and power unleashed to just counteract that nonchalance of WANTED, what u think?

1 Like