All members: PLEASE READ

We had an incident occur today where we had to jump into a private message – something we really don’t like to do. We don’t have the time to monitor PMs and the such, and so we generally just don’t. However, there was an incident about six months ago when a number of users began to share pirated files from other producers. One of those producers found out and complained, prompting us to create a plugin that scans all forum messages, both private and public for mentions of competitors, then alerts us. We rarely check those notifications – it’s just a way for us to have a record, so if another producer complains, we can quickly identify the offender and take action.

In the past few weeks, we noticed one producer popping up multiple times. We still ignored it, until today, I finally decided to see what the issue was. It wasn’t someone pirating the subs, but rather advertising that company. In the past, we’ve allowed people to talk about other companies in their messages because we wanted people to express what they’ve tried, their results, experiences, etc. However, this is more than that – this is an individual / few individuals messaging as many people as they can and talking about a competitor, and even making up reasons of sowing discord within the community (saying things such as, Saint only responds to certain things – we’ll get to that in a minute).

That behavior stops now.

We give our users much more freedom on this forum than any other subliminal producer. We go out of our way to make sure our titles are stackable, even though we’d get more sales if we simply added a module that strongly urges / forces you to take action. However, we wanted our users to have the CHOICE to decide.

We give out copious discounts – 30% off the first order, a rather robust Sub Club Elites program, and we’re even incorporating loyalty coupons that are being sent out via email (some of you have already gotten them) when you reach a certain amount paid.

We give a 30-day, no questions asked refund policy, only blacklisting those who clearly abused it – no one who posts on this forum regularly was ever put up there, and we’ve even swapped out titles for you.

We gave out FREE Q subs for those who participated in the Ultima Test. Another producer made everyone pay full price for an experimental program, made it clear that there will be no refunds, and as far as I know, that program isn’t finished.

We treat our customers well. Do not abuse that. Do not advertise other competitors on our forum. You know the difference between someone asking, “what have you tried” and you telling the truth, and actively messaging any member that has reconciliation and promoting someone else. I’m not going to make any kind of edict right now, that you can’t mention another producer at all, but if this bad behavior continues, we will. We didn’t build this community for other producers to use it for their own means.

As for the “Saint only responds to certain things,” claim. Yes, you’re right. I have limited time to respond to posts, hence why my posts are generally so short. I log on, daily, to 99+ notifications. I tend to answer questions that are novel, meaning they haven’t been answered before. Most of these people complaining, their questions were answered by a senior member of the forum, but they are demanding to hear it from one of us. @DarkPhilosopher is VOLUNTEERING his services, so we aren’t going to force him to answer every question. However, we have a FULL-TIME support agent. The official support channel is by submitting a ticket and they’ll get back to you within 24-48 business hours (though we do try to respond on weekends). You can email [email protected] and it’ll go straight to our Zendesk. Or, click “Send a support ticket” on SubliminalClub.com (fixing the Q link today, not sure how it broke). You may still PM me, but it may take longer to respond – you will get a response though.

No one has been banned because of this. There’s a lot of reconciliation going around, and @Fire and myself are creating better support guides (I just wrote a ton of it last night) to alleviate some of the issues, including Stack Rotation, understanding why you need rest days, etc. We’re in uncharted territory here. No one has the technology we have, but even we don’t quite realize what’s happening sometimes (like with Terminus Squared, but I think @Fire cracked the code). But people, be cognizant of the work we’re all putting into this community and company.

Questions, comments and concerns are welcome.

36 Likes

As dumb as this may sound my only question or questions without obviously giving away company or trade secrets is how or what makes a certain technology different compared to someone else? I will be honest I have been curious about other companies that say something is updated , higher number generation , or the script has been overhauled . Sometimes I wonder if that is a fancy way of just repackaging something out of sheer laziness or greed. How can you have something experimental for years? Thats one of the many reasons I will never purchase anything other than SubClub. That and sadly the other provider and their forum comes across very cult like at times.
All of that said I am very curious as to what @Fire has discovered about Terminus Squared

4 Likes

I have the utmost love and respect for this company! i do and will always go out of my way to give value to this company in every way possible!

2 Likes

Or when they start listing crazy abbreviations as modules and then refuse to explain what those abbreviations are? I haven’t discovered a sub group as dedicated as SubClub, these guys are really committed to the game.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign In no way was I criticizing you or SubClub. Just incredibly curious

1 Like

Yes, I know – but people have been asking what we meant by technology, so that was a good time for me to answer that.

1 Like

New mantra meditation:

“If I don’t take action, I cannot blame my subs”

9 Likes

I would like to add, guys, that even though by now I too have too many updates to go through everything, I will always look at and if necessary respond to posts that @-tag me, as well as PM’s (do consider if some questions are not better asked on the public forum so other people benefit from the answer as well). I will also “poke” Saint and/or Fire if I think there’s something they should be aware of. Which I do through another means so it doesn’t get lost in their 99+ updates.

So as much as I enjoy the peace and quiet, I do feel Saint and Fire getting all those messages all the time. You should too, it keeps 'm from making more subs. :wink:

8 Likes

You talking about Q, Ultima or something else ? :wink:

1 Like

:grimacing: :-1:t2:

Using one company’s forum to promote a competitor’s products, and especially sowing discord… is low.

Back when I was first getting into subliminals, I did try a few of the freebie subs from another producer, but it was obvious very quickly which ones were getting results for me, as well as which one had the better (IMHO) community around it. A matter of preference, perhaps. Needless to say, however, SubClub is where I sided and where I’m happy to be… and where I’m happy to keep investing money on products!

I’ll listen to the occasional guided meditation or binaural track too, but when it comes to subs I follow some sage advice… don’t cross the streams. :wink:

2 Likes

No, no – I think he’s cracked how Terminus Squared works.

2 Likes

Will this lead to some improvements of the Terminus Squared build method?

1 Like

Nah, it will lead to Terminus Cubed and the coming of the Machine Age.

Insert ominous music… never mind, I got it…

EDIT:
I can’t believe my intuition is telling me to do this, but I would just like to add the above is a joke!

Well, as far as I know anyway.

:wink:

3 Likes

So simple and so obvious, yet I still took a screenshot of this. Might make this the background on my phone lol. Great reminder.

Not sure. Most likely.

Anything you can reveal to us? Anything unique to T²?

Perhaps this announcement about Terminus Squared was premature—now everyone is going to try building customs with it, or worse spam it like crazy!

Nah… we’re only at T2, there’s 798 iterations left before we need to worry. :rofl:

Ya’ll, there’s a reason why there’s a warning on the Q store about Terminus Squared. We told everyone to stick with Q or Terminus. People ran out and built subs in T2, and now are dealing with reconciliation and making weird decisions based on that. If people can’t control themselves and we keep getting blamed for it, we’ll just remove the option.

3 Likes