Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici

When stacked with Emperor, what kind of results will it yield?
I’m quite interested in trying this one out with Emperor. My intuition draws me towards it.

1 Like

@Azriel I was just reading what @SaintSovereign is writing about the recommended rest days time frame. Im curious myself because at times when I do take rest days I feel like Im excecuting the sub and other times I dont. That could be reconciliation . Im not sure

1 Like

where did you read this?

@Azriel Its in the thread @SaintSovereign posted a bit ago

There quite a few of those, forgive my incompetency :slight_smile: but I can’t find what your referring too, would you please let me know the name of the thread or send me the link

1 Like

It’s in the last paragraph

2 Likes

Yes I saw that thank you,
I thought you meant the actual recommendations in writing.
That’s still to come.

2 Likes

If I ran The House for two days and Stark Q Terminus on the third day and repeated the cycle without a day off would be the third day a day for processing The House and the first and second day days for processing Stark Terminus or a day off (no listening) is required for processing?

1 Like

Just bookmark this and you will see all the posts Saint has written. this way you stay up to date with the most relevant stuff regarding subclub https://subliminalresults.com/u/saintsovereign/activity

5 Likes

What would be really nice is if this forum had a feature whereby every single user got notified when one of the SubClub admins made a post like this (they have to decide that this kind of message will send a notification to everyone). I know that certain enterprise-type forums have that feature. It would be very useful.

3 Likes

Thank you, appreciate it.

I like the idea. Maybe if it is too complex, one could create a feature that notifies the user when Admins create a new thread. I would love to be up-to-date when new products drop, or there is some other important news without me having to constantly check the forum.

@SaintSovereign Have you seen this news? This was in 2019.

Now I wonder what the Medici descendants had been doing for the past few centuries. I thought they had sunk into oblivion.

3 Likes

I did, our researcher told us about it. Interesting choice of location, too. I’ve also thought about investing in Puerto Rico. I have colleagues there that are begging for us to help them develop businesses.

4 Likes

HoM includes Inner Circle right? There’s something to it that reminds me of it.

Not quite. Similar scripting, but not the actual module. We had to use different scripting to achieve what HoM is attempting to do.

4 Likes

Thanks, there is a part of the scripting present indeed.

I guess House of Medici also helps to train the skills needed for financial modelling? I’m not so much into trading but more into valuing an investment.

:point_up_2:t2:

6 Likes

That’s the best thing about the House in my view, the other one is building connections/relationships.

1 Like