Advise on Wealth Subs

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I will add either Executive or Limitless executive to my stack. One question, the recommendations on listening 3 titles are: listen to 2 of them, then rest, then listen to the 3rd one and then rest.

But would it be too much if say, I listen to EoG every 2 days and then alternate the second title on each listening day?

So:
Day 1: EoG + Emperor
Day 3: EoG + Limitless Executive

That should work I think. It’ll put the focus on whichever sub you run each listening day.

1 Like

Ok great!

One final question (sorry I am a newbie) and I really appreciate your help.

I am going for EoG + Emperor + Limitless Executive.

How long should I be running these titles for? I now that EoG is at least 4 months, but would you recommend to keep my stack for say 6 months or more?

Thank you very much!

I’d just start and see how you do. 6 months is a long commitment for someone totally new. I’d just do the stack as long as you would for EoG ST1. A month. Then assess during your washout

1 Like

Ok will do, thank you very much!

hey man.

i work in finance/capital allocation and had millions in earnings by my 20s.

my advice to you as someone who has is also here to make more money is to VERY CAREFULLY read the sales pages and then try products that your intuition tells you to use.

everyone always says mogul,rich,eog,etc…for more money but as someone who has very seriously tested all those products i can tell you that minds eye has helped me with my money goals MORE then all those products combined.

and if i had to pick a #2 product that helped me the most with my money goals so far it would be Sage Immortal

so you can see that these 2 products that no one ever recommends for money have helped me more then the products marketed for money

and the way i decided to use minds eye and sage was just a gut feeling i had while reading their sales pages.

so again my advice to you as someone who has already made millions at a relatively young age and who has been very seriously using these products to make more money this entire year…my advice to you again is read the sales pages very carefully, trust your gut and do NOT assume that the products marketed for wealth are the ones that will help you the most.

3 Likes

While i agree with some of this … I think it is best to note that Madara has switched subs after 3 loops so testing subs like that is something you absolutely shouldn’t do if you expect “significant” results

4 Likes

Welcome to The Sub Club family. Enjoy your adventure.

1 Like

Haha. Amen!

I’d take anything he says about a sub recommendation with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

@MBrito - highly recommend you look into Ascended Mogul.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Yes that’s another one that has been on my mind as some people say that it’s easier to start with instead of Emperor. Do you recommend me to switch to AM instead of Emperor to begin with?

Thank you!

I haven’t considered them and I will have a look.

Is 3 loops as in 3 months?

no 3 loops is how many times you play the audio file.

so 3 loops = playing the audio file 3 times

1 Like

Yes. It’ll give you a stronger foundation in the beginning and it’s much lighter than Emperor.

2 Likes

Ok great, thank you for your recommendation.

So I will be switching to: EoG + AM + Limitless Executive for the first couple of months and then I will replace AM with Emperor.

2 Likes

You’re new to SubClub right? I highly recommend against running 3 sub titles if you’re new. At least for your first couple cycles.

You want to build strong foundations in the beginning to minimize recon and to streamline your results. Plus running EOG since it’s a multi stager can be a bit overwhelming.

@Billions has a very good journal on EOG, he’s very experienced with SubClub and he’s running it solo.

Hey Valkyrie.

Yes I am new to SubClub and I have continued to read the forums.

Thank you for sharing that post with me. I have found Billions to be very insightful with his comments and actually, as I continue to learn from the forum about the programs, I think that EoG is not the best sub for me to start with (even though I have been listening to it for a week) as it’s very comprehensive and not the best one for my current situation, which is that I mainly want to start my business.

so I have changed my mind again (lol, I hope I don’t keep on changing it every other day) and I believe that the best combo for me so far AM + Limitless Executive, which I would probably run for at least 3 - 4 months before considering changing them.

Depending on how I go, I would either run them longer or change them to EoG + Emperor once I am ready for them.

I also noticed that you are also intending to start a marketing agency, so we are in the similar path and I wish you all the best

1 Like

Fellow marketing agency owners unite!

Love the path that you’re on.

Eog stage 1 is an AMAZING place to start. It heals money beliefs and makes wealth subliminals MUCH more effective. Truly, if you want to start an agency, this is a greaf place to start… an agency sometimes has more money going out than it does coming in, especially in the early stages. EOG 1 will help you think clearly and take more action on wealth subs like AM.

• EOG 1 is also a “healing” subliminal, so it might be better to run it alongside Limitless Executive opposed to AM.

• After 1 month of EOG ST1, switch to LE + AM and listen to that combo indefinitely… it’ll be a good combo for 4-9 months, easy.

• The next subliminal to add would be RICH. Once you have an agency and you take more than 5-10 sales calls a week, you can add in RICH, but until you have a consistent appointment setting process, dont run RICH.

• eventually, you’ll need a new stack, once you have LE, RICH, AM… but by that time, you should have consistent clients and be an experienced user that can make more intelligent and nuanced stacks.

• Emperor is good but has a lot of non-wealth stuff, ita a big, dense title. TBH until you have an amazing agency and are looking to scale and enjoy your agency, emperor is not as good as AM + LE + RICH. Emperor will help you turn success into a lifestyle, but AM + LE + RICH will help you turn an idea into success.

• At any point in time, you could listen to more loops of EOG 1, or, after a while running AM, even incorporate some cautious loops of EOG 2 and seeing how that effects your results in the long term.

• EOG is long term. Wealth is long term. Dont be afraid of either of them.

5 Likes

Hey Billions…

That’s an awesome post and I really appreciate your help!

Your advise makes a lot of sense to me. This is my first time really “diving” into the sub world and I have found your comments really insightful. I have done it before, but very occasionally and with not as good programs as I believe SubClub has.

So I will finish EoG ST1 (2 more weeks) as you are suggesting before moving to AM + LE which is going to be my main stack up until I have my agency up and running.

Thank you!

3 Likes