Advice: To Spice up things with my girl

I have become very boring in my relationship recently and as a person.
I wanna be more adventurous. Wild sex is only one part. But be more adventurous in terms of planning fun trips with my girl. Initiating and planning more random plans.

Would it be a good idea to add primal seduction?

I would rather add The Executive.

Sex mastery?

I think executive would be good also, maybe finishing up your tasks would help you saying “hey what are we doing now!”

4 Likes

Daredevil and Primal Seduction.

Deadly combo, keep in mind what you feel is what your transfer.

So the second you start having fun, she’ll have fun too.

Combine that with PS, you’ll be spontaneous and wild when it comes to sex.

And if you wanna improve the sex to a whole new level, add SM.

9 Likes

I know that forum behavior does not represent our real world behavior, but if you are the same way with your gf - constantly asking for permission / confirmation / validation for your ideas and plans…

Then, what you need is Daredevil. :+1:t2:

It doesn’t help with planning so much (sexuality shouldn’t be planned anyways),
it will make you an Initiator and an Adventurer. :slight_smile:

Exactly. :yum:

7 Likes

I think you’re referring to the old me :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions!

@Valygar
@GoldenTiger
@Myster
@Simon

3 Likes

Hi @mecharc,

I can advise for the wild sex part.

What helped me with women was to understand their real nature and realise that they were highly sexual beings. And that anything wild that I would go for they would accept, because this is what they fantasise and talk with their friends, all their tv show are about that, so I needed not to have inhibitions.

A product that helped me with mindset and easy techniques and I think is ok to promote here as it was already talked about is Hypnotica’s Modern Day Sexual Man. This products applies when you already can get girls or when you have a regular gf. Believe me with this knowledge you can afford to be boring because you know how to make your gf come everytime you want (oral, fingers, penetration).

His hypnotalks are good also, but they are longer (21 tracks of 1hr as I remember). They are like listening to some older brother who explaining how to get and handle loads of women.

3 Likes

Bro go with Modern Day Sexual Man
That’s the best advice I can give you
In 5 days you are a change Man

2 Likes

Men, I don’t think I have it! But I am listening to SS right now so it should be learnable! I’ll try to find where I can buy it!

But the executive is more productivity-focused no?

1 Like

The Executive is suitable for any goals he wants to pursue. All subs that have been mentioned in the above posts are present in Khan. So a good recommendation is Khan + The Executive and stick to it long enough to reap the benefits.

3 Likes

And here I thought this would be a discussion about adult toys… :upside_down_face:

You mean it isn’t. That’s too bad. What have you tried? Toys, subs, food? :upside_down_face:

Sexecutive: get in, make it great, get out

3 Likes

I would wager $ that the communication, propensities, and patterns of people as they are on this forum, are highly correspondent with their communication, propensities and patterns in ‘real life.’

3 Likes

@Psiklou

I did the 7 day sexual accelerator-which is part of the Modern Day Sexual man I beleive.
fantastic program
On my first week on it, I was on date on a roof, and normally I would bring the woman downstairs to my house, but this time decided to have sex on the roof. Very memorable for both of us.

4 Likes

@Azriel. Thank you. I will check it out.

I honestly don’t know how well it will mix with subs- it has ‘sleep’ programming in it, designed to continuously go through your subconscious while you sleep.

My sense is that hypnosis is fine with subliminals here if it is all consciously audible (no subliminal or paraliminal , double induction etc underneath) and that essentially the work is done on the unconscious during the duration of the session.

To a great degree, yes. but nobody really has the privilage of continuing to be a troll in real life once they’re off the web.

1 Like