ADHD - Discussion

Definitely have to get a professional opinion. An online test is going to be very limited in what it can tell you.

Having said that. The biggest criteria for ADHD, do you feel your behaviors and habits invite dysfunction into your life and make things more difficult?

2 Likes

Uhmm no not really.

I can go and take action quite easily but am lazy. Never problem with organising tasks. Or to do it when I have too. Motivating myself when working alone can be a challenge, but in team work or at work - i get everything done.

The thing is if I take a walk alone I space out every now and then during the walk. I walk then after a while I get into a daydream very briefly then return to being present. When I am with someone else it sometimes happens. Is this normal? I know I am daydreaming I am not lost in it

2 Likes

I just called a psychology service and the guy asked me a bunch of questions, it is very unlikely that I have adhd.

1 Like

Sounds like you got your answer, but I wanted to bring attention to this part.

The most important thing Iā€™ve learned about being lazy. Do you enjoy being lazy? Lazy people donā€™t care. Theyā€™ll lounge around without a care in the world, no feelings of ā€œI should really do thisā€, theyā€™ll enjoy all that time fully doing something unproductive.

If that sounds like you, then you can consider yourself lazy. But if it makes you stressed that you arenā€™t getting to your tasks or taking action fast enough, itā€™s more likely procrastination. When people procrastinate they turn to the first thing that gives them pleasure to alleviate the stress of the task in the near future.

Iā€™d argue true laziness is a rare quality. Most people just procrastinate or avoid

3 Likes

thanks for the insight.

I would say I switch between both of them. But sometimes I just become apathetic(after going through sadness, disapointment etcā€¦) towards something because of the dissapointment i.e job racism or not being able to find a house. If these types of things happen I usually prefer to just watch netflix for example as a way to numb it out.

On all other areas it is pretty easy to take action for me.

1 Like

Throwing this out there for anyone struggling with loop usage because itā€™s been tricky for me.

Itā€™s important to identify between overstimulation vs reconciliation. Unfortunately sometimes they overlap, but Iā€™ve found the following holds true.

Overstimulation

• Really tense, possible unconscious jaw clenching behavior
  • inability to relax, incredibly agitated or on edge, minor things set me off (for example my fridge running too loud, itā€™s a constant low level hum)
  • ADHD much worse, needing to expend more energy doing the simplest of tasks and exhausted after
  • Action on anything is non-existent

Reconciliation

• Feelings of hopelessness or intense sadness
  • Doubts about subliminal working
  • Much much more negative about myself
  • Very distorted black and white all or nothing thinking
  • Old patterns and behaviors emerging, attempts to convince that the improvements were a lucky accident
  • Self sabotage behavior. Doing things that would intentionally cause me to avoid using the sub or use it in the wrong way. For example listening too loud, listening too quiet, skipping a day when Iā€™m not ovverstimulated but actually going through reconciliation, listening to an ultima and custom when I know it wonā€™t work, stuff like that.
  • Self isolation

So the distinction is important because reconciliation can be helped a lot by runing a single loop to get me back on track. But a single loop when overstimulated will make things much worse. Identifying these two different states is really important.

In an overstimulated state there has to be no input whatsoever. That means no attempts at healing, no booster type ultima, nothing. It has nothing to do with the content of the subliminal causing the issue. Itā€™s the processing in my brain that canā€™t keep up. So any well intentioned ideas to move me forward will actually push me back more. This is very hard to deal with because if I hit an overstimulated state thereā€™s not much that can be done for myself. For that reason itā€™s more important to be mindful of my internal state more than a strict listening routine.

2 Likes

How much did PU help you to focus better and for longer periods of time?

I would say I didnā€™t have better focus, but rather more consistency to it. A lot of my challenge with ADHD is just doing things and with PU it felt like there was more of an urge to do those things. But again it quickly got overwhelming for me on days I wasnā€™t functioning well.

1 Like

Have you ever tried Machine: Action?

Nope. Looks interesting though. If I ever incorporated it Iā€™d probably go for an ultima. Seems like a lot of the productivity modules give me bad recon if they go in a main build.

1 Like

Need 20 Characters

4 Likes
4 Likes

I may have found something that helps with focus on adhd.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve found Commander to do the same for me. It was a pleasant surprise, for sure.

Before ZP I ran Commander as a daily booster/pseudo-major title but Iā€™m gonna have to rethink that now with ZPā€¦ Gonna sneak a peak on that gmx too. Sounds awesome.

It keeps blowing my mind that one can help alleviate some of the adhd symptoms with subliminal programming.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a long novel I wrote on my experience with professional help for ADHD.

I have become very passionate lately on this subject that I used to be completely against.

4 Likes
Watch the video and tell me how you feel
  • I relate to almost all, and I am diagnosed
  • I relate to almost all, and I have suspected I have AD(H)D
  • I relate to almost all, and I am sure I do not have AD(H)D
  • I am diagnosed ADHD, and I cannot relate to most
  • I cannot relate to most

0 voters

Wait, no ā€œI relate to all of itā€ - choice? :sweat_smile:

I had forgotten about this thread, but I just want to drop this here because I get the feeling/sensation that Quantum Limitless ST1 has indeed alleviated some of my AD(H)D symptoms. Kinda makes sense since it ā€œhealsā€ the brain, balances hormones, neurotransmitters (dopamine anyone?) and so onā€¦

And some mornings I even forget to take my medication because I just get started with my tasks at work and I just keep at it. Itā€™s weirdā€¦

3 Likes

All stages or St1 in particular (/St4)?

1 Like

Bringing it here ā€¦

3 Likes