Chaos Dragon Reborn

Ah, I think my metaphor was poorly chosen. I meant that just like a frog in water heating up to a boiling point won’t feel the increasing temperature - I too at time have a hard time to notice the change I’ve gone through!

But that being said, my main issues right now is energy and focus, and at times executive functioning. I think that physical exercise, proper sleep, meditation and hydration will be able to alleviate that to a large degree. If anything I think I should run a sub that will help me stick to an exercise regimen - I believe that would help me quite a bit. I’ll look around in the shop… Maybe Spartan is what I need?

1 Like

Yes and no. Only subtle changes in others’ attitude so far, in that I feel like people take notice of me and give me more attention (in the office for example).

And then ofc the random glances from random people on the street or during commute. That, or I might have gotten paranoid… Who knows? :man_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

Sounds a bit overkill… where do I sign up?! :rofl:

Trataka is a meditation technique that helps improve focus and discipline! (Theyre 2 sides of the same coin in a lot of ways). Id highly recommend regulairly practising that for about 3x6 minutes a day (sticking to it isnt to much of a challenge due to the increased discipline). Its actually known to decrease a lot of the ADHD symptoms

1 Like

If youre interested, heres a video about some of the psychological ideas behind it of how discipline and motivation really work.

1 Like

Awesome - thanks you for telling me about this - I’ll look into it right away!

And this was also awesome. To imagine that the key to motivation is to keep a single thought (about what I/need to to) in my mind - until I do it, despite how I feel about it. It makes total sense and I feel like a nub for not realizing it until now :sweat_smile: I mean, I know about “why-power” versus willpower… but this really makes it really simple. Pick one thing and keep thinking about that one thing until I make it happen.

I wonder if I can utilize my AD(H)D hyperfocus super-power towards this end… like becoming obsessed with that one thing that I need or want to get done. Mmh, I wonder if The Single Point would help in that regard as well?

1 Like

I recently came across this video about ADHD that really shed some light on soooo many of my problems. This really made everything so much clearer for me personally, so given that you also have ADHD i also wanted to share it with you. This is definitely the best description of ADHD as a whole and dealing with that that ive ever seen. If You Have ADHD, You Are Likely To Be Depressed - YouTube Its very much on the long side, but if you have some spare time, i highly recommend checking it out for some selfknowledge of stuff you may or may not be dealing with.

3 Likes

Thanks @TheDerpinator for the video recommendation. I’ll make sure to get through it all! :wink: I’ve definitely had a comorbidity with depression lasting from my teenage years - which I think originated from my executive issues due to untreated ADHD(ADD) and low self esteem thereof, ie from failing in school etc…

A very good thing about getting a ADHD diagnosis is that it will open up for my family members too to get examined… and I get a whole new understanding of my entire life story and history.

On a different note I’ve been out cold with a cold for four weeks now, so I’ve been taking it easy with the subs and ergo the lack of updates. I’ve tried to stick to at least 1 loop of of DRST4 three days spread out over week… But everything else has been put in the back-burner. Only recently am I feeling like a normal person again…

I’m gonna stick to the plan and run DRST4 until the end of December. But man, I really, really want to jump on the QZP speedboathypetrainbandwagon… buuut… I also want to focus on the effects of DR until it’s done completely. Ah, SubClub why do you guys have to be so frikking awesome with all your awesome products all the time?! :joy: Anyway, I’m committed to the multistage and I’m gonna see through it to the end.

I’ve also been thinking more on the direction I want to take come 2022 with my stacks, and especially now with QZP and the new listening patterns. It’s good, because I’ve been forced to rattle my brain and reconsider my priorities and long-term goals in life. A very good thing, indeed.

Four weeks?! Are you feeling better?

1 Like

Yeah… yes and no. I think the virus infection itself only lasted for about two weeks, but my symptoms keep doing their thing… I think it’s more stress-related since I have a lot of stuff going on right now, and that my body won’t properly heal from the cold.

I wonder… would it be a good idea to pair DRst4 with Paragon ZP at the moment? With the new ZP listening pattern, of course :sweat_smile:

How about the COVID subliminal here? It’s free.

Have you considered Paragon ZP?

Also @Leandros would you like to provide any comments about how you recovered from COVID?

1 Like

Yup its very easy

Take" N-acetyl cysteine" = NAC

End of the story

Have a happy Life

:grin:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve been running it on and off since it was released… but would it work against an, if yet stubborn, common cold?

I only have common cold symptons - not any of the covid-specific ones… like I had in Mars 2020 :sweat_smile:

I ran x1 loop of Paragon Zp yesterday, we’ll see what happens.

Awesome mate. Just ordered a bottle of NAC’s. Much obliged! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I would check the product description page to see if there are references to enhancing your immune system.

1 Like

Yes, there is. So I’ve been running Aegis:covid, DRst4 Qv2 and Paragon ZP now for a while (according to the listening recommendations), and it seems that I’ve recovered - mostly. Thanks @Leandros for recommending NAC - they seem to have helped too! :slight_smile:

Gonna stick to the cold-recovery stack another week… might as well.

The initial plan was to complete DR come New Years, and it would seem that it has been successful. It has been bumpy at times, but that was to be expected. And I’am glad I saw it through to the end. It’s been one hell of a ride, and one I am happy I dared to commit to in Mars. It’s been freaky, exhausting, soul-churning, and god damn the recon! But it was the right way to go, and I would make the same choice again. 7/5 would Dragon Up again!

Anyway. A curious anecdote that may be related to DR. I couldn’t resist the shiny so I ran one loop of Wanted ZP on Dec 1st just to get a feel for it, and something happened that really freaked me out.
Nov 27th I had about 26% body fat and 70% muscle mass. A measurement that has been somewhat stable over the year.
Dec 3rd I suddenly had around 13% body fat, and 80% muscle mass. And I had then been sick for several weeks. (and my spouse got the same measurements as usual, so the scale was not broken in any way). The only thing that has happened that I can think of… was that one loop of Wanted ZP…

I keep wondering if the healing caused by Dragon Reborn both physically and energetically in some weird unexpected way helped make way for that sudden jump in physical shifting… A curious idea. If that’s the case then Alchemist + physical shifting could potentially be a monstrous beast for metamorphosis. Maybe a bit counter-intuitive at first, but it kinda makes sense in a way. It would be great to properly put this to the test later on.

Anyway, back to DR multistage… I feel like a whole new person now. And especially compared to the start of 2021 back in Mars when I was in complete shambles. I have a whole new frame now and a weird optimism despite lingering limiting beliefs and habitual melancholy. It’s a good feeling.

And with the new ZP tech and all the amazing titles, I for once welcome the future. It’ll be awesome. Especially with DR in my backpack.

When we are able to reshape ourselves to this degree… and alter our subconscious in order to alter our reality… is there anything really on this Earth that can stop us and our ambitions of being more than we ever were? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well then, it’s time to wrap this journal up. I finished DRst4 as planned during the winter Holidays, but I haven’t got around to post after that.

2021 was a very transformative year for me, and I have SubClub and Dragon Reborn primarily to thank for that. In March I set out to re-invent myself and to find myself again. Which I certainly feel that I have. I now have a clear image of who I am, my own challenges and how they contributed to my story and self-image (both positive and negative) and how to handle them. And I also know now what and who I want to become, and have gained the courage and confidence to pursue it.

I would have to say that my re-invention was… successful. Having sheared away the layers of negativity and self-taught helplessness and victim mentality (to a large extend at least!). I feel that I have a firm foundation, and a well placed scaffold in place to further develop my frame and maturity. I was able to burn of the deadwood. Basically all of it :grin:

I was desperate in March, and I wasn’t sure that this… DR… would work. It was a leap of faith, and I am so glad that I took it. In truth, it worked well beyond anything I had hoped for. If anyone would have told me back then that I would feel like this right now… feel like a whole person with genuine confidence and optimism and for the future… I would probably not have believed you. Not really. But here I am. This program should be made mandatory for everyone, everywhere :joy:

I feel that I accomplished what I set out to do, and well beyond that. I feel like the world is open to me in a way that I have never truly, genuinely, felt before. After all, what could possibly stop a dragon once it takes flight?

@RVconsultant Thank you (again! :sweat_smile:) for enduring my ever-present impulsive desire to overload my stacks and talking me out of it, and thanks for all the follow-ups. I truly appreciate it. You can close this journal now. :slight_smile:

And thanks to everyone else as well for your input, wisdom, and insight during this journey of mine. It’s been a boon.

So, now I’m off to my next adventure - to break my limits yet again.

I’ll see you all in the skies up ahead!

Dragon up and dragon on! :dragon: :dragon: :dragon:

4 Likes

Congrats to the birth another powerful Dragon!

2 Likes

Those are great results. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Thanks. Both of you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! You made it through the trials of the dragon! Enjoy the new “dragon” upgrade to all your other subs.

2 Likes