ADHD - Discussion

Throwing this out there for anyone struggling with loop usage because it’s been tricky for me.

It’s important to identify between overstimulation vs reconciliation. Unfortunately sometimes they overlap, but I’ve found the following holds true.

Overstimulation

• Really tense, possible unconscious jaw clenching behavior
  • inability to relax, incredibly agitated or on edge, minor things set me off (for example my fridge running too loud, it’s a constant low level hum)
  • ADHD much worse, needing to expend more energy doing the simplest of tasks and exhausted after
  • Action on anything is non-existent

Reconciliation

• Feelings of hopelessness or intense sadness
  • Doubts about subliminal working
  • Much much more negative about myself
  • Very distorted black and white all or nothing thinking
  • Old patterns and behaviors emerging, attempts to convince that the improvements were a lucky accident
  • Self sabotage behavior. Doing things that would intentionally cause me to avoid using the sub or use it in the wrong way. For example listening too loud, listening too quiet, skipping a day when I’m not ovverstimulated but actually going through reconciliation, listening to an ultima and custom when I know it won’t work, stuff like that.
  • Self isolation

So the distinction is important because reconciliation can be helped a lot by runing a single loop to get me back on track. But a single loop when overstimulated will make things much worse. Identifying these two different states is really important.

In an overstimulated state there has to be no input whatsoever. That means no attempts at healing, no booster type ultima, nothing. It has nothing to do with the content of the subliminal causing the issue. It’s the processing in my brain that can’t keep up. So any well intentioned ideas to move me forward will actually push me back more. This is very hard to deal with because if I hit an overstimulated state there’s not much that can be done for myself. For that reason it’s more important to be mindful of my internal state more than a strict listening routine.

2 Likes

How much did PU help you to focus better and for longer periods of time?

I would say I didn’t have better focus, but rather more consistency to it. A lot of my challenge with ADHD is just doing things and with PU it felt like there was more of an urge to do those things. But again it quickly got overwhelming for me on days I wasn’t functioning well.

1 Like

Have you ever tried Machine: Action?

Nope. Looks interesting though. If I ever incorporated it I’d probably go for an ultima. Seems like a lot of the productivity modules give me bad recon if they go in a main build.

1 Like

Need 20 Characters

4 Likes
4 Likes

I may have found something that helps with focus on adhd.

3 Likes

I’ve found Commander to do the same for me. It was a pleasant surprise, for sure.

Before ZP I ran Commander as a daily booster/pseudo-major title but I’m gonna have to rethink that now with ZP… Gonna sneak a peak on that gmx too. Sounds awesome.

It keeps blowing my mind that one can help alleviate some of the adhd symptoms with subliminal programming.

1 Like

Here’s a long novel I wrote on my experience with professional help for ADHD.

I have become very passionate lately on this subject that I used to be completely against.

4 Likes
Watch the video and tell me how you feel
  • I relate to almost all, and I am diagnosed
  • I relate to almost all, and I have suspected I have AD(H)D
  • I relate to almost all, and I am sure I do not have AD(H)D
  • I am diagnosed ADHD, and I cannot relate to most
  • I cannot relate to most

0 voters

Wait, no “I relate to all of it” - choice? :sweat_smile:

I had forgotten about this thread, but I just want to drop this here because I get the feeling/sensation that Quantum Limitless ST1 has indeed alleviated some of my AD(H)D symptoms. Kinda makes sense since it “heals” the brain, balances hormones, neurotransmitters (dopamine anyone?) and so on…

And some mornings I even forget to take my medication because I just get started with my tasks at work and I just keep at it. It’s weird…

3 Likes

All stages or St1 in particular (/St4)?

1 Like

Bringing it here …

3 Likes

@simon that’s really intelligent to differentiate healing cognitive-specific ADHD symptoms (forgetfulness, etc) from the emotional impact/shame/identity associated with being “The ADHD Kid” growing up. Chosen From Within is definitely the perfect choice for that, with it’s two pronged approach.

Forgiveness to forgive yourself and forgive others.

And all the other healing geared towards giving you the belief you can be a leader with ADHD as it can create a “less-than” mentality that could make it hard to imagine yourself in leadership positions (be that formal leadership or just being the most trusted man in the room)

2 Likes

I don’t agree with that. I feel that titles such as Regeneration and Limitless are best at a base level but Dragon Reborn and Quantum Limitless would be way better to not only deal with whatever trauma someone has but also to help deal with the learning issues and processes

There’s a difference between cognitive specific ADHD symptoms as @ouroboros mentioned and “emotional” ADHD symptoms. You wouldn’t use Dragon Reborn if you have the cognitive side of things that would be like breaking your leg and expecting it to heal by going to a club.

For cognitive, QLQ or Limitless hands down. For emotional probably Sanguine or DR however I don’t in believe healing via a healing sub as I’ve said before. If you need emotional healing just do a archetype based sub and that will do healing threw experience which I’ve mentioned before. In this case, something like Emperor would be your best bet for emotional based ADHD symptoms.

In theory I agree with you but only a Sith deals in absolutes

In my experience use a subliminal that aligns with your goals. I turned my entire life around on EoG by running it for a year. Got me to seek therapy, figure out that I need a little more help and got the right medication and my life took off.

I think this was because EoG was aligned with my deepest desires and I was working towards something. This allowed me the discipline to stay the course and take action despite my ADHD having me notoriously keep switching up my current hyperfixation.

2 Likes