Abundance's Journal

i really wish i did more when i was younger. i feel an urgency to make up for the years of inaction. i feel like i cant waste anymore time. if im not moving forward i am doing things wrong. this is a repeating pain that comes up. but i use it as a motivator. its like i have the way of roi. i dont have it and never used it. but the concept describes wat im constantly thinking and calculating about. what is the best path to take in terms of roi. i really want to make a stack that makes me know and make the best decisions for the fastest growth.

Emperor: to be hyper focused and stop time wasting activitys
Spartan: for willpower and willingness to go through pain and still persist
Khan Black: direct my energy towards finacial goals
EoG: ultimate wealth and abundance mindset manifesting sub
True Sell: for the skills required to convince others to do business with me and for networking
DR: to eliminate any blocks preventing the growth i get from the other subs
hmmmā€¦ anything elseā€¦ idk but all this here will take a long time i also want to run AM before Emperor. this looks like it could take many years

i wanted to do QL but i have learned that u dont need to be smart to be successful. infact there are rich dumb ppl. so making myself smart may not be a good use of my time. but it might speed up the learning process and help me with being quick witted and know how to respond to different situations and recall wat ive learns easier. so maybe that should go in there too.

god thats alot

i wasted so much time. i could use my time so much better. if i dont manage my time better i wont get to successs im looking for. rn its probably best to stick to my stack. even tho i want productivity i think my current stack is building a foundation for me to eventually focus hardcore on my work. but this is in the future. not any time soon. i just need to push myself a littlte harder. i dont want to burn out or go through another lazy phase. lets just see how much deeper my stack goes in the next 6 months

i really want to run DR for longer than a year but i am thinking of trying a new stack after month 12. if i donā€™t see a significant enough change by the end of the 12 month mark it may be best to switch. DR seems to be unpredictable. the copy covers so much. it makes it hard to predict what is really going change.

6 months of DR has been a huge transformation internally. externally idk. i dont want to stop listening because i dont know how much of what i am experiencing is long term benefits or acute benfits. if i stop i donā€™t know how much will be left. i want to run this for another 6 months to really ingrain the changes.

1 Like

i really wanted to switch up my stack the other day and almost changed my sub schedule for the for the rest of the year. but now when i compare the results im getting now and the way i was near the end of my extended washout right before this cycle, i am experiencing acute results that i dont want to risk losing by changing my subs. so im going to continue with my stack the way it is so i can ingrain the acute results deeper and potentially make it long term

1 Like

even tho i havnt finished DR i went to the objectives and numbered how much i got from DR so far. some of the numbers are based off what i want to reach in terms of that objective and from where i was before i started. some numbers may seem very low but thats only because the goal i want to reach is so much farther. ive had incredible results and its an incredible sub. this sub is life changing.

|2/10| |Achieve overall success in all areas due to the intense transformational effect of Dragon Reborn|

|4/10| |Destroy, heal and transcend any and all societal or self-created limitations, traumas, negative beliefs preventing you from reaching your goals|

|6/10| |Free yourself from your misconceptions and the limitations others placed upon you|

|4/10| |Become more assertive and prevent others from abusing or misusing you|

|4/10| |Create strong boundaries against those who habitually and intentionally attempts to ā€œcross the lineā€ with you|

|3/10| |Detach from the views of others ā€” be true to yourself|

|4/10| |Discover exactly ā€œwho you are,ā€ what you believe your life mission is, and how to overcome all obstacles preventing you from reaching those goals.|

|3/10| |Develop your inner child from that of a ā€œkidā€ to that of a mature, powerful ā€œadultā€|

|4/10| |Develop your internal self-image from negative to positive, and from unattractive to incredibly attractive|

|6/10| |Release all physical tension in your muscles, promote total relaxation|

|6/10| |Eliminate, dissolve and overcome all sense of fear, especially those preventing you from living an emotionally healthy life|

|2/10| |Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of power, respect, status and strength|

|5/10| |Cultivate a strong sense of wisdom|

|2/10| |Cultivate a strong sense of self|

|7/10| |Cultivate a strong sense of internal power and structure|

|3/10| |Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice|

|3/10| |Easily develop assertive, strong masculine language skills and manner of speaking|

|8/10| |Manifest friends, colleagues, partners, etc. who will help you achieve all of your self-development goals|

|8/10| |Manifest mentors, books, courses and other sources of information that will help you achieve your self-development goals|

|4/10| |Develop an extreme sense of internal power and strength|

|4/10| |General masculinity boost, including boosts in confidence, power, strength, invincibility, self-assuredness, and being comfortable in oneā€™s own skin|

|6/10||Develop a relentless sense of power, ambition and motivation, with automatic harnessing of this power to achieve all your goals|

|1/10| |Body shifting ā€” muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness|

|1/10| |Reframing of past adversities as learning momentsā€”giving you insight on how to overcome all future challenges (replacing the ā€œmanifest challengesā€ scripting).|

|5/10| |Energetically and physically release trauma as it happens, remaining unaffected by negativity|

|6/10| | Shield yourself against future trauma, making it harder to be affected by hurtful or toxic events, people and environments|

|6/10| |Grow your wisdom|

|6/10| |Develop and unleash your true power the charisma hidden deep within yourself|

|5/10| |Attract better and better situations and people|

|?/10| |Run future subliminals with a clearer, more advanced mindset|

|?/10| |ā€¦ and much more.|

2 Likes

mental work is hard for me. so impatient to change tasks. i have to really force my mind to slow down and get in the zone to be able to focus for extended periods. i rarely do. it gets worse with too much scrolling through the internet. mindlessly watching funny or informative clips. searching and reading through the forum. looking up anything that comes to mind. this does something to my head and makes it hard to focus. its really holding me back. i want to work hard but when i sit down i end up doing the very things that makes it harder to focus instead of focusing itself.

this is one of my goals to fix. idk when and which subs will be the ones to help me pull this off. but if im going to be the best version of myself i wont be wasting hours of my time on the internet when i have things to do.

sometimes i spend hours, thinking about switching subs, when i should switch and which subs to switch. constant calculation. thinking years ahead what is the best moves for now and for later.

recon? maybe. but it may help me make the best decisions i can. i just need to not be swayed by emotions and temptations. theres the right move and theres the move that seems right at the time.

since i switched to paragon sleep my sleep has been much better. im able to fall asleep much more easily. i took action darkening my room and stopping electronics before bed, not eating or drinking hours before bed etcā€¦ but even with that it wasnā€™t till last night that i was able to fall asleep early which is something i never could do. i always had to wait until i was tired enough. last night i tested it. i went to sleep before i was tired enough to fall asleep and i fell asleep.

I also feel much more well rested everyday since i started it too

Im going to run Paragon Sleep longterm. i want this to stick. hopefully this type of result does.

today is a rest day. slept in didnt feel motivated to start my day. which is normal for me. but once i got going and was up for awhile i did my routine and got some work done. was distracted by trival things going on and ended up spending a few hours of my free time just watching videos on yt & going through the forum. i could have studied but it seems the more time i spend distracted by electronics the more difficult it is to focus on what i should be focusing on. reducing mindless screen time could be the missing link on why i slacked off all these years. it makes sense. is it that simple? probably not. feels like theres more to it. idk. anyways im figuring out if and how i should regulate screen time. ive spent so much time using screens too much but ive also attempted too little and that didnt work out. maybe theres a balance that would work for the time being.

i feel like everything will work itself out. if i cant get it right now the subs will steer things in the right direction. the other day it was so painful to not work and get it out of the way that i did some work. It felt like i was forced to work. and i think that is the results of GLM pushing me and DR removing blocks and my own dissatisfaction of not living up to the way i should. im doing more and more naturally and expect it to continue to increase.

i just spent an hour planning my next years stack. 2 customs and 1 title. idk if thats what i will want next year but i enjoyed thinking it through. this one feels different like something i will be considering a lot before i get a chance to try it.

ive socialized a lot today. weird that im not exhausted.

finally and initiate and on my way to the next rank.

iā€™m looking forward to my future. things are aligned very well. optimistic doesnt feel like the right word. feels realistic to expect good things and unrealistic to expect bad. of course there are obstacles i have to get around and i dont exactly see all the steps to get where i want. i know a lot more about my path and my purpose. i have well thought out ideas to fill some of the gaps of where i am now and where im going. it very relieving and exciting at the same time.

sleep is consistently good.

i noticed i have been physically tired for the past few days. idk if its my diet, fitness, the heat, dehydration or recon. im going to have to rule things out. today is a rest day and if i hydrate today and feel fine then tomorrow i can listen otherwise i might have to do 2 rest days.

im concerned about the next stage of DR. im on st3 rn and i have a stack of 3 subs. DRST4 seems like a dense 3 core subliminal to me. so when i go to the next stage i would be running 5 subs in a 3 sub stack. idk if i do stage 4 like this it will really be helpful. it might slow down results. the problem is i dont want to drop either of the other subs.

havnt done anything productive today other then the bare minimum. i did think about what i want to do for my stack. still, i want to switch subs. still, i want to keep them. still, im planning what to do. figuring out the right plan has been an unsolvable riddle that never ends. this has been the theme of my subliminal journey from the beginning. i dont think its recon. its got to be my personality and my person situation. to be thinking like this from the beginning. sometimes its recon. sometimes its probably just me. this has been a unique form of discipline resisting temptations to switch subs.

i think now after half a year of DR, i wont achieve what iā€™m looking for with DR, at least not for rest of the year. its only clearing the path im on and the fog blocking my view. i have to stick to it just for that clarity. then i can find the next stack to get wat im looking for. maybe im wrong maybe DR will be enough. so for now i just have to understand foundation first. im building a foundation rn and that requires consistency with my current stack.

Paragon sleep is doing wonders. i never thought it could be so easy for me to fall asleep.

the only reason i have GLM is for the extra ā€œoomphā€ to get things done. and to use modules i am using with it in a custom. i can always make a custom with a different core so that isnt needed. the only thing left is that push it gives me. i wonder if i am running DRST3 or ST4 i would still be getting a push. or if i start running KBST1. im strongly considering switching out my GLM custom for KB and moving the modules to my other subs making a new custom. the only thing holding me back is wondering about my motivation and drive if i switch. would it go down? if so that may be a mistake. but if it goes up then that even better. imagining DRST3 + Q(PZzz) + KBST1. the only way i can know is if i try.

i want to extend GLM to a year. that was the idea in my head. if i listen long enough it will have a lasting effect. but really there is no goal im trying to reach with it other than pushing myself to work hard enough to get my bills payed and a little extra so i feel comfortable financially. but also have a general drive to direct to other aspects of my life.

im just hesitant. and i think the way things are going, im either going to switch my stack up next cycle or the following. i just need to ask myself do i need GLM anymore? will it help me? will it make a difference if i use it for a little longer?

my answer off the top of my head is maybe, kinda, maybe not

i forgot how much i healed so far. i didnt even realize it. i remembered something that use to be a big block for me and i just didnt think about it for so long i forgot it was ever a problem. then i remembered yesterday and realized that whatever is going on, the subs are doing a lot more than i am capable of being aware of. idk what else i could of just forgotten. my mind has been cleaned up and i wasnt even aware of each and every thing that was cleared out. what else did these subs heal?

i forgot how much worse things were before. it was like now has always been the norm in a way. even with so many times that i looked back i didnt even realize how much has changed. this makes me want to prolong my stack and keep running GLM for a while.

1 Like

What thing got healed that surprised you the most?

it was a fear of wat would happen if i was successful or put myself out there. i couldnā€™t accept myself even when others did. so it was a constant anxiety that made me avoid people and prefer isolation. i cant remember a time when i was as friendly, talkative and consistently ambitious as i am now.

its nearing the end of this cycle. 2 more days and listening to st3 rn. trying to look back one cycle i have been a lot more ambitious but also more compulsive. this is probably because i was running so much and i toned it down a bit that GLM and ST3 could kick in much more. but i removed the modules for changign bad habits. im working hard which is good. i have been eating junk, wasting lots of time on yt, watching tv and the forum and drinking somewhat frequently. just being compulsive with little to no resistance. iā€™m ok with this for now. im getting things done and thats y im ok with it.

i wanted to change my stack really bad, like always. i went back and forth contemplating how to make my new stack. i ended up keeping my stack. idk how hard working i could be without GLM. i donā€™t want to use it as a crutch but iā€™ve havenā€™t been working this hard this consistently for a very long time. idk if i want to risk losing that. and if i keep GLM long enough, the hardworking mentality would probably become more permanent. then it wouldnā€™t need GLM to be that way.

I wonder if i will ever stop pretending to be somebody im not. theres so much uncertainty in my future. my identity is a tool to interact with this world. im optimistic yet skeptical and meticulous. I know i will succeed but what tools i need to get there is still a question to me. :thinking:

i can only know myself in time. only decades of clarity. as long as there are alternate paths mixed with indecision i will never know. i may not know who i am until my last day. if i want to be capable to know who i am, i must remove my options to one or decide exactly everything (for good).

the journey is exciting because of change. what would it be without uncertainty. novel growth is the only thing that seems to satisfy me.

this is wat is going on in my head:(transcription)
what can i do to support the subs? journaling. but is there an action? i think i just need to be aware of wats going on internally. what am i feeling, thinking, believing? should i figure something out or is it just automatic? why am i wanting to speed up the results? is it impatience? should i meditate? wats the best thing i could do rn? i should work. i dont want to. then meditate. no, not that either. im full. i already ate. im not going to listen to another loop. why am i not doing the things that would be productive? i could do it? i need more willpower? is it that or something else? why cant i just work all the time? i dont need to play. i would be drained and i wouldnt like my life if it was only work. wat do i do? sleep? nap? i will keep journalling until i feel like i figured something out. why do i feel the need to figure something out? figure anything out? why am i thinking? oh, im thinking. i wouldnt be confused if i stop thinking. thats wat ill do. but wat do i do after? im going to have to figure that out. im just going to sit and stop trying to think about anything. im trying to feel like i figured something out by thinking but do i really need to figure anything out? no, im chasing a feeling not solving a real problem. time to meditate.

almost made a new custom rn when i dont have the money to spend. i had an idea of wat to put into a custom and got really excited. it solved the riddle of how to switch up my stack and still have the motivation and drive from glm. adding the module unrelenting wealth motivation and energy. that might work. so when the idea popped up, i jumped onto my laptop and filled up my cart. if i had the money rn i would of followed through. im going to have to make some extra money or save money to get the custom. im sticking to at least one more cycle before any changes.