About being judgemental

I wanted to know your opinions on wether to be judgemental or not.
If yes, where yes and where not?
Like enemy and friend wise maybe, form the perspective of someone who wants to accumulate power.
I want to do an experiment, I just recognized my judgmental tendency and am consciously stopping it.
When I was judging the employee of my friend, he was kinda condoning it, like naah he is good, just for the sake of disqualifying my thought karma.
So now I will just try to avoid those thoughts and see what life gives me. The reason I though of this experiment was that, I just saw that after removing my judgemental tendencies my friend got colder with his employee who I was projecting my judgements to.
So let’s see.
Sorry if I wrote a bit disorganized.

1 Like

It’s human nature to judge , we have been doing it since the beginning of our species

It’s part of our shadow which concurs with your statement.
But I should integrate it in a healthy manner, not being triggered to do it.

Let’s see.

You want us to judge whether or not someone should be judgmental or not?

:wink:

A friend is someone you choose not to call an enemy because you like them right now. A friend can turn into an enemy quicker then an enemy into a friend.

From the perspective of me?

Why waste time, energy and attention to form a judgement in the first place? If I’m judging anyone, I’m failing the lesson.

“I don’t like the way that guy talks to people.”

Observation. Still potentially in the ‘judgement’ category.

“He’s a piece of crap for talking to people like that.”

Judgement.

Some might say that saying he’s a piece of crap is just an observation :rofl:

Anyways. 'Judge is a tricky word because of the connotations.

What you resist, persists. It’s good to recognize a tendency in yourself that you don’t care for and decide to change.

‘Consciously stopping’ it is sort of like turning on the water tap of your faucet and putting the palm of your hand there to stem the flow; fleetingly effective and futile in the end.

Not a critique by any means but, trying to force down and bottle up any thoughts/emotions/self-destructive tendencies is not the best approach.

3 Likes

Thanks you
So there are basically two parts to your paragraph
1- Friends can turn into enemies, so pose as a friend, but be a spy. Another thing is that when someone is not behaving correctly(which is just their unconscious insecurity) let the people judge. But try to have SUBSTANTIALLY thumbscrew of them rather than judging their tone of voice and stuff.

2-Yes, I am thinking about integrating it rather than the resistance.

🫢:open_mouth: No. Not at all :joy:

I mean…

If you’re judging someone’s tone, are you even listening?

Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters.

1 Like