A ZP journey, from Melior

Hummm is there some scripts for veins in forearms in wanted?

21 loops done 2 days ago I forgot to write it

Only one more and then a nice deserved washout

So you get 11 days of loops so the possibility of 22 loops every cycle, the new one I’d like to try would be 11 of wanted 4 diamond and 7 of LB

If I’m not mistaken if that’s still too much Imma do 3 diamond and 8 of another sub or LB still

I listened to my 22 loops quite a little while ago and did my 5 day washout on the go

I can’t tell why but I feel like it’s really starting to fire other things I’m not yet able to discern

The more the time pass the eager I am to see APzp in broad day light.
I see that a few people seem to loose a bit hope on that tech, especially for the physical shifting, to be honest I can understand as I am myself on that quest especially for the Male enhancement part, but I can say that for sure, it works you’d have to see it to believe it ofc, but it works so well…

You just need to find that perfect pattern and stick to it a bit more, if eventually after 3 month so approx 3 cycle it still doesn’t show itself at all then maybe yes you might have some difficulty to gain with those subs (it’s alright)

Honestly the subs only geared toward inner change / aura especially in ZP works horribly well, I can tell you for living their effect without even trying, so you can guess why I want so bad that sub for AP, it seems that skills are like soft changes for zp

Now back on track with the journal and I did my 23 rd ZP day (Wzp + Dzp)

The more the time pass on ZP the more everything in my life feels like going smoothly

A bit like if my life chooses to take the best turn everytime and it’s always getting better and choosing even greater options.

A small sense of everything is OK and going to be all right is really becoming more and more part of my point of view

Can’t wait to be after tomorrow and try a loop of that wonder that is LB (everyone was so cool on it you can’t even imagine I’m glad I’ve got an excuse to add it to my stack)

1 Like

Also little weirdness

I dunno why but for about a week whenever I look at a car number I always see triple numbers on them (its max 3 number in my country)

I swear every time I turn my head it has to be on a 111,222,333,…,999
All of this at an intense recurrence, and almost all of this only on cars

This night was a bit weird but I’m not sure how to explain it, it felt like I was buzzing in my own body similarly to APx but way stronger, it only end up into some vivid dream tho

I’m a bit sick since yesterday so I thought that I would have a fever dream…

I had the second if not even first most vivid/realistic dream that I can remember, this one is going to stay in printed in my memory for ever.

It was so real that even if it happened in my home city and that it was much different from the actual real one, I wouldn’t be able to tell that it wasn’t.

You know how the people you interact to in your dreams tend to change or totally morph into someone else? It did not happen at all in this one, even if I stayed for multiple minutes in the same location, nothing would change, even personnal stuff like clothes of mine were represented with a fantastic precision.

This felt like some form of singularity, since yesterday were I had some kind of ‘’ buzzing ‘’ before starting to actual dream that felt somewhat real and with bits of wanted scripts showing, but this time it was definitly a wanted dream without being overwhelming and stupidly being WANTED like, I could sense and decipher attraction easily, act easily, touch people like if there were real, even talking to them a’d keep an actual discussion!!! (which is something big for me because I never talk in my dreams)

ZP transforming my dreaming life into an actual life, I felt like I stayed for quite some time in there

To people sad that they don’t get cool dreams, I’m pretty far into my spiritual journey without even knowing where I’m really am fr, like there is no night were I don’t remember all of my dreams anyway and I’m always sort of lucid in them. In short I think my precedent spiritual practice for multiple years and ZP are skyrocketing whatever is happening in inner engineering because I can observe it and take note of it through my dreams.

1 Like

Tonight Imma try my first loop of LB instead of diamond as it looks like diamond is doing fine for everyone just once a week (so my stack is still the same Wanted + diamond, and I think love bomb will ease whatever struggle I might still have unaware)

Because as people might have notice, I have high demands on diamonds shifting and that might get in the way of results, so lessening the time under it will ease the pressure for sure, as my mind will have more breathing time about that matter that is so dear to me

Plus Love Bomb is the title I’ve used for the longest time along my custom and APzp

I’m exited to see how it’ll bloom with me
As it is the first title that I’ve listened in qv2 before using it in zp

Also I can’t stop seeing people I haven’t seen for long, irl or in dream

Ofc the irl part is the most impressing manifestation lol

It’s adding to the triple number mania that I’m going through with car plates (111,222,etc)

24th exposition on loops (wanted + LB)

I’ve became very ‘’ touchy’’ in my dreams, like litteraly, every time I see someone I think I like I touch them, and it seems to please them so much.

I used to be more or less to distant in general, let’ s see how it goes in further dreams or irl! I’ll be back in class soon so I’ll be able to gauge everything better

I won’t be back in class as soon as I thought
:sob: Too sick

I can’t take it anymoooore I need to be able to see the effects of the sub for God sake ahahaha
Fr tho

I don’t wanna shock everyone to death when I come back and they fall to their knee in awe (or maybe I do hehe he)

25th exposition to ZP last night (wanted + LB)

Not much happening so far as I’m staying at home and my subconscious is learning the new sub

The manhood seems to finally start to go back slowly but surely to a bigger size (not yet back to Kong song tho)

So that’s a great news already! The washout plis the new pattern seem to be better fitting

Plus I’m getting so excited about Astral projection x going ZP soon :star_struck:
Can’t waiiiit to go to the next level of that f’ing skill lmao, I’m getting so worked up because I’ve been trying so hard for more than a year now lmao

Love Bomb is making me in love with life whenever I listen to music

It’s been a long time since I felt that way
How could’ve I forgot that feeling and how good it felt

I can feel that sweet warm blanket over my soul
Like a first love, damn this is so refreshing, love is nowhere as good as when it comes from inside like this…

The need to be ‘’ wanted’’ is fading since I started that cycle with LB, it’ s probably going to help a lot with the sub, as expected LB ease ‘’ the need’’ with in return will probably skyrocket result in the future

Next probable cycle is going to be something like :
Day 1 Wanted + Love bomb
Day 2 rest
Day 3 Astral projection x ZP (+ Love Bomb?)
Day 4 rest
Day 5 Astral projection x ZP
Day 6 rest

And repeat ofc
Wanted is going to pass on the second hand sub instead of main and when I’ll get a good hand on projecting I’ll put some more LB

And diamond will be going to the forget zone as wanted has that Male e. Thing that I want anyway. Less is way more in that matter of exposition, especially for me, my brain is less stressing it and results come in their due time at their own rate instead of just ‘’ where is that big d already omg’’

4 Likes

Can’t stress how good I’m currently feeling

Like seeping some drink in the sun and enjoying it as the best thing in life (gladly there is a bit of sun today after 2 week of Grey & cold weather everywhere)

Also a short note to myself for future me readi g and thinking :

(addressing this to me) Please remember that love feel more sexual to yourself than just pure sexual energy so stop wanting to be like everyone you forgot that what feels the best for you is love and that love to you is your source of sexual energy

I had a weird dream after my listening

A castle that I was in was attacked and I was kidnapped by some dudes that were part of the attack

I think it was a metaphor for my subconscious
The castle being my old me with it’s habits
And the attackers kidnapping me a represe tation of the subs trying to get me in his ‘’ habit’’

In the dream I surrendered fast because I was on the first line and they were too many, I saw that the castle was lost so might as well live in the other’ ‘clan’ ’ and they took me on their shoulder like some sort of kid or princess would be :joy:

Also after that my manhood seemed to have grown a bit today so that’ s cool

My dreams are becoming super weird but I am going through them A-OK

Honestly if I could draw I’d make some cartoon out of it I’m reaching dorohedoro level of wtf or even further

I wouldn’t think of that type of dream while on LB

Edit : As weird as they can be but damnnn do I feel free and powerful in them

I’m going to try and shoot for the only APx ZP cycle for my next one the 24th February

I gotta see what a 1 title run is really
Plus that is a big ‘’ block’’ for me so how much one can hope to gain skills at it, if all focus come on to that one specific goal

Also ascension chamber will be out for it so what else to say

I’ m excited to see how other titles will bloom during that prolonged rest time

Call me ghost cause I’m about to move & live my life outside my body for this next cycle :ghost::sunglasses:

@SaintSovereign, I’ll try to give the best review out of this ‘’ test’’ of mine as it is a new title coming out in ZP that I’ ll run solo along the future new ascension chamber

I hope it’ll be a helpful run for the subclub experience!

1 Like

Here I’m about to go for my 32 loops

I’ve been quiet because I simply felt like writing when I’ve noticed different things instead of every 2 day

It seems like reducing diamond is working slowly but surely, my male organ is very slowly getting bigger, the fact that I started to walk a lot once again seems to help that process to go faster

I’ve noticed that my face is a bit more ‘’ squary’’ my jaw seemed to have gotten somewhat larger and my chin a bit more proeminent

I’ve been told that my face looks like it’s features looks “noble” and pretty wich is a first

As I’ ve been back to class (finally) I’ve been glad to find back some of the wanted effects right of the bat (some stares) plus just teachers being nice and all

I’ve also been able to talk in a lower voice naturally more easily which is cool because it seems to put me in some kind of ‘’ cool guy’’ zone by others

I’m starting to think about changing a bit my next cycle this way because I always get most of the effects of subs the day I’m supposed to listen to my loops once more :

Like this :
Day 1 Apx 1 loop
Day 2 /
Day 3 /
Day 4 APx 1 loop
Day 5 /
Day 6 /
Etc…
And if no good result within 2 weeks I’ll double the loops but keep the rest days that way

And if still no results back to classical pattern

But at the opposite if I see that my results skyrocket within that other rest day I might go for the 3 day rest between loops but definitly no more washout lol

2 Likes

Initiating washout sequence
Bip boup

1 Like