A SubliminalUser is Reborn

That’s the spirit mate!

Yes.

No need to plan too far in advance. You might have different priorities in 3 months.

@SubliminalUser.Yes. And I still doing time to time. That is part of eradicating other trauma or blocks. Everything is connected and one situation eventually lead to some bigger experience that have troubled you.
Eventually you’ll be taken, depending upon the situation you are trying to resolve or make pease with, by the knocking the leg’ table.
You start from whatever is your situation and then you’ll find that actually there are other parts that needs to be healed in order to resolve the current issue.
Did you practice that yet?

I’ll do the personal peace procedure, since there isn’t a particular thing that ails me right now. So my next thing to do is to spend sometime listing a few events I can do clearing on.

1 Like

To be honest, I want Dragon Blood to start hitting even deeper. Stuff that I simply would’ve been lost on trying to resolve consciously. I’m just tired of shit being the same

3 Likes

I listed out just 8 events. Then I asked myself:

Am I alone? Truly alone in my experience?

I did not expect this personal peace procedure to bring up these feelings.

1 Like

I hate that this healing stuff is interfering with being productive at work/personally. I’m still feeling stuff from yesterday. It was all good until I started doing the personal peace procedure.

I know reconciliation has been hitting you hard. Sleep, water, sleep, exercise, sleep, fun, sleep, rest days, fewer loops, fewer programs, sleep…:grin:

Believe me dude, you are NOT alone.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance, especially after what I thought and felt (quite strongly) yesterday. It’s even reflected in an old song I have been listening to recently.

Gonna run BLU tomorrow.

1 Like

These work with each other with different degrees of success.

• Sleep: Yes, I need it. So I’ve increased my average sleep time to 9 hours.
  • Water: No qualms there.
  • Exercise: I basically do exercise only in the mornings. However this cuts into the 9 hours of sleep I’ve needed lately to process DR and to avoid another crazy event. So I’ve basically lifted only on the weekends.
  • Fewer programs: Yes—DR is my only main right now. I utilize Ultimas that I think can help, such as Rebirth or (today) Commander. Tomorrow I’ll try BLU.
  • Fewer loops: Roger that. There is definitely a barrier that my body recognizes. It was 2 loops, yesterday it was 3 loops. Today I’ll likely stop after 3 loops.
1 Like

Just practiced the personal peace procedure with and old memory. Huh. So that’s how it goes. I did find multiple Aspects within the memory and some items which could potentially be their own table tops.

I’m sure DR is also helping out behind the scenes to lessen the intensity of a lot of stuff. However doing EFT could become the ‘conscious healing action habit.’ I think I’ll continue to involve the general “Release Emotional Pain” from Brad Yates to have some structure in my routine, but it’s really nice that I got to be able to self-administer EFT for something specific!

That’s where I’m at. I find it does wonders. In fact I think it’s as helpful or more so as rest days. (Please note that I’m not saying you can sleep a lot and not do rest days!)

:dragon: on mate!

Fight. Fight. Fight.

1 Like

Becoming ever so perceptive and careful about what I do. Today I see that I’m in a “damned if I do, damned if I don’t” type of situation when it comes to desserts. Easy to get dissatisfied by them when paltry, and easy to act out badly otherwise.

Also did some EFT which is freeing as always. I continued doing personal peace and I did find some more stuff, though I’m not feeling as much as I think I should. Anyway, I’ve got to keep moving. Dragon Blood, I ask you to keep clearing EVERYTHING out.

TBH I think such a request in my own listening is being honored without me having to even ask. :grin: :dragon: on mate!

2 Likes

Almost done with the 5th loop of the day. Able to handle it somehow.

Paragon Complete Ultima may come into the fray at some point in the future. I’d like a name-embedded version of it. What would I use it for? Resolving sleep.

1 Like

Paragon Complete Ultima seems to help with my sleep too.

Frustrated. Frustrated that the great change I seek hasn’t happened yet. Reduced the frustration with EFT (subjective rating of frustration from 7.5 to about 4).

I do notice effects on taking outer action when I go to higher loops. So that’s another thing I’ve to keep in mind for increasing loops in the future. Today the buck stops at 6, but it really does appear that 3-4 loops are the most stable.

Ugh, this oppressive feeling in my chest. I feel like shit again.