A SubliminalUser is Reborn

Ascend. Ascend. Ascend.

Those words rang in my ears once again as I woke up today, aided by much better sleep (and much more water) last night. Not only did I get much better sleep, but also I got great dreams. Dreams of support. As random as some situations in the dreams got, there always seemed to be something or someone out there to support me and get through.

For example, in one dream my car was “beating up” the other car all night, itself getting banged up in the process. I stopped my car from doing that, and then I started to worry about how I was going to fix my car. Then one person who seems to be our neighbor shows up and offers to fix the car for some manageable amount of money. I was pretty glad to see him and also hear about the option. What’s interesting is that I feel as if this guy comes from another dream. Anyway, I wish I became lucid in this dream.

With that said, let’s get going for today.

2 Likes

Coming up against 1 month soon. I honestly can’t wait to see how the 2nd and final month of DR ST3 goes. Near the end I’ll try to play with 2 loops of ST3.

1 Like

Dragon Reborn >> All other healing subs

1 Like

I might even go as far as saying that DR is the best approach for this type of healing in general. I cant think of any other approach that even comes close to the depth of DR.

2 Likes

I agree with you there. I utilize EFT from time-to-time for specific things that come up, but besides that I don’t feel the need to utilize healing techniques anymore.

4 Likes

Dragon Flight: Midpoint Review

Dragon Flight is one of the most enjoyable subs of all time.

It’s great that today marks halftime for Dragon Flight, and that tomorrow will mark the second and final month for Dragon Flight. This is one hell of a subliminal and I’m thankful to SubliminalClub (esp. @Fire) for designing this amazing healing tool. I thought that the entirety of Dragon Reborn was going to be a big challenge, given that it purports to be the great healing sub ever. And you all know, healing can be a pretty painful process. My earlier journal entries for Dragon Blood reflected just how bad things can get.

However, Dragon Flight has been an experience unlike any other healing sub—and in fact, ANY sub—I’ve ever run. Within me grows a rising sense of optimism and belief in inevitable success in my reality. This grows steadily in the background, and it’s done so consistently. In fact, with how consistent these feelings have been throughout the entire month after starting Qv2, I feel as if these changes are already taking on permanency. Amazing how February and March feel like a long time ago as if those months were part of a different time period altogether. Amazing what healing and a shifted sense of perspective can do for oneself.

Dragon Flight is all about going beyond your blockages (of course, all types – physical, mental, spiritual) and realizing that you are so much more than them. You will acquire profound knowing of your true, limitless potential. You will see how insignificant they are in comparison to what you could be.

You will feel deep within the absolute meaning of letting go and letting the wind guide your flight.

With ST3: Dragon Flight, you will integrate all the healing and purification you have gone through, piece them together in a complete way and let go of anything that is left after experiencing such trials.

I feel that I have been ascending, and becoming more and more action-oriented. I think this stage is living up to the sales copy, especially with regards to “realizing that you are so much more than [your blockages]” and “letting the wind guide your flight.” Inertia is becoming less and less, and I feel that I am going beyond to the next level. I just feel so much better.

I can’t wait to see what the next month holds for my healing journey. Going into DR, I wanted to do truly comprehensive healing and I believe I am getting that.

4 Likes

Last night’s sleep was overdue. With almost 12 hours in bed and a very effective sleep supplement, I got some much-needed sleep that I’ve sure helped me process a lot of subliminal input. Dreams continue to be good.

Anyways, it’s May now. No subs until Monday since weekends are my rest days, though today is the start of month 2 of Dragon Flight—and month SIX of Dragon Reborn! Whoah.

Today’s not a very productive today and I’m okay with that.

1 Like

Something that concerns me is the other people that will be in my life given all the changes I’m going through and the changes I will go through once I’m done with healing and after I start running the powerful social subs. I’m going to change as a person. The question is, will others? Perhaps a more accurate question is, is there going to be the right people for me when I am better?

I see this situation akin to something like quitting social media after becoming aware of how bad it is for people. Certainly, I’m better off as a result of not using social media as much as better. The mood has improved, so have a few other things. That’s great for me. What about the fact that so many other people are still on it? Or my friends? I’m grateful that a few of my closest friends have also become aware enough that they also quit (or greatly reduced) social media and have come to reap the benefits themselves. That probably has had a good effect on our friendships.

I bring this up because I am not an island. There’s probably a bunch of existing people who may not be able to handle the new and better me. There are potential bad actors later—emotional manipulators, liars, people who may actively work against my best interests. And then, of course, there’s the constant groupthink that is embedded within the fabric of society. I gave the existence of “groupthink” a bit of thought recently and know that if everyone were truly free thinkers, things would probably be a bit more chaotic since we’d have too many different opinions and factions to really achieve consensus on anything. The mechanism isn’t inherently bad, the problem is that the leaders who have propagated the messages and programming we see in society today are not looking out for us and not giving us the right messages. That, or they’re simply incompetent. More concretely speaking, we wouldn’t have so many people on these forums running “alpha subs” or hell, healing subs like Dragon Reborn if it weren’t for the current state of things.

More raw:

• I don’t want to be stuck with trashy people who don’t grow, aren’t interested in improving and don’t take responsibility in their lives. People who don’t have strong morals. People who fall into that group think so easily.
  • I want to be far away from the people who limit my potential, who prevent me from growing to my full potential and who limit me from the freedom I deserve.
  • I am NOT looking for people who are going to waste my time or take my money and run. I’d prefer it if I never run into them. If I do, I better be smart and get out of there quickly.
  • Last but not least, I don’t want to be made out to feel bad just because I have different (higher) standards for who I want to befriend, date, marry, basically any sort of human interaction with. When mediocrity is the norm, higher standards are going to be needed—lest I accept a mediocre life.

I’ll be honest, there’s currently one factor that provides the biggest solace ( :wink: ) to this quandary. One word: Subliminals. Specifically, SubliminalClub’s stuff because nothing else actually worked. In addition, the titles I have planned are going to address exactly what I am looking for.

• Dragon Reborn is providing that healing and cleansing of all the bullshit that I have grown up with, and taking me far beyond that. I especially like this factor below, because of what I said above. When the current messages are such horseshit you better believe I’m going to want a shield that constantly blocks me from those messages and gets me thinking clearly.

Dragon Fire will also help you become immune to future conditioning from your environment and others.

• Khan shall quickly shift me into being a dominant being who has great social/romantic success effortlessly. Interestingly enough, after running Dragon Reborn I don’t desire all the stuff in Khan as much as I did before. However, I know from a pragmatic perspective that if I am to live my life while maintaining my integrity and my uniqueness then it is better to do so with a strong character, and as one who is good—no, great—with people. Asserting my self-worth and making sure I am heard. I have noticed that Dragon Reborn has already been helping me with these things, which is awesome. I want to take these to their maximum potential. I feel that becoming strong is the choice I MUST take.
  • With Inner Circle I shall manifest exactly the people who jive well with the person I’m going to be (especially helpful that Khan + IC will be put together). This is significant in avoiding the problem of becoming so great that there isn’t anyone around to handle it. While I suppose I wouldn’t mind that as one who has generally considered oneself like more of a lone wolf, I do find that having great friends and more improves life. I’m hopeful for IC doing great work given my great increase in manifesting ability over the past few months, as well as IC’s reputation as effective (I actually tried it out once in Qv1 and got a result in a few hours) already. Its core script isn’t even updated to reflect the latest manifestation tech (e.g. like the stuff in RICH) yet.
  • Power Can Corrupt is going to be that defense I desire to have. I’m grateful that there haven’t been terrible manipulators in life so far. I’m not waiting for one to show up, either. However, I better be prepared. It only takes one or two to mess things up. Even if I’m going to be utilizing heavily defensive modules (e.g. “Limiting People Remover”) or even doing my own manifestational things to prevent the possibility, I still want to run this. The idea is to have this huge internal wall that cannot be broached easily.

Add all these things together and my life is going to rocket up.

Some People

@PurpleRT73 @RVconsultant @subliminalguy @COWolfe

5 Likes

You might get some push back.

They might change with you. They might look to you for leadership. They might also check out.

This ideal of independence has just been cracked. Good!

Sounds like DR is working on you, and perhaps your awareness is just catching up.

PS Thank you for the tag!

3 Likes

Although it is not necessary per se to look into much more readings out there, @Malkuth’s recent explanation of how beneficial The Kybalion can be, combined with @SaintSovereign’s recommendation, pushed me to finally get the ebook and start reading it today. I’ve known of it for a while—the last time it came up was during the Nevillution that I went through with Man For Himself—but didn’t quite get around to it because I wasn’t sure how it could help. While books aren’t always about helpfulness, I’ve been in that mindset about them.

Anyway, it sounds like it can be a great companion book to read while listening to (and processing) Dragon Flight, so I’m going to read through the entire book to see what I can get out of it. I’m ready to transform.

No problem. I usually do tags when I’d like to get feedback and input.

2 Likes

After an entire month of ST3, I’m ready to double my rate by listening to 2 loops a day. I’ll temporarily pause PCU as I ramp up on this.

1 Like

Reflection time, once again.

This evening I made my own donut ice cream sandwiches. Some donuts from a great place nearby with some vanilla ice cream sandwiched in between. It is a heavy dessert item, I can tell you that right now. The other issue with it is that this combination mutes the flavors of both the donut and vanilla ice cream; I’d better enjoy the donuts on their own, with some coffee. Yea. That’s what I’m going to do moving forward.

The other big issue is that it causes that dopamine high, and then I want to chase that high with other stuff. The end result is behaviors and actions that I’d like to avoid. This “chasing the dopamine high” is something that Dragon Reborn and my own increase in discipline has reduced a lot recently (come to think of it, it’s been a while since I’ve done that) but it seems that it’s still possible to activate given a strong enough stimulus…like donut ice cream sandwiches.

I’m grateful that Dragon Reborn continues to work amidst all this funny business, unlike those flimsy little subs from YouTube that basically stopped working the moment someone deviates a modicum from the most ideal behavior. On top of that, I feel as if I have been developing a big, strong shield. A shield that protects me from all the nefarious influences from things around me. Be it the news, what other people say or even the stuff I do to myself, like I did just now. I’m bouncing back very quickly from “chasing the high” to writing this entry here and reflecting upon it. I’m not letting myself just become a lazy bum for the rest of the day. I’ve got to continue putting one foot in front of the other.

Soon enough I’ll be listening to the 2nd loop of Dragon Flight. Last month, I was doing 1 loop a day. This month I aim to do 2 loops a day. I think this is being understated; that’s a 100% increase in # of loops. The rate at which I make progress is going to increase yet again. What new insights will I uncover this month? I am eager to find out.

3 Likes

I actually used this word for the first time in my life yesterday. And was thinking about the word again 5 minutes before I saw this word appear in your post.

2 Likes

Review time!

2 loops of DR are going well so far! I don’t have signs of overexposure, but I DO have signs that the two loops are processing. In fact, I had even more significant dreams in which I seemed to be processing one thing after the other. Dreams that appeared to reflect a much more positive and supporting reality. This is awesome news. To the reader, I hope this provides some information on how quickly one may be able to safely increase the number of loops. I believe the temporary tradeoff of not running PCU is worth it.

Aided by two loops a day, I hope to:

• Breakaway from bad habits even faster and more effectively
  • See my manifestation power grow tremendously
  • Come up with greater insights
  • Become more comfortable with self-expression.

The latter is something I’ve noticed changing a lot, for the better over the past few months. This very journal and the extent to which I have shared my thoughts reflects that.

1 Like

Oh boy. 2 loops are DEFINITELY working. The dreams with 2 loops are just fantastic. I know I must have good sleep to get the most out of this setup. So I’m fine with having to take sleep supplements for now. I can already tell this is going to pay off in my life VERY nicely.

I also feel such great joy every time I accomplish something great or get something cleared off of my action list. Today I got the details of my home improvement project finalized and it’ll mostly be automatic from here. In addition, I made so much progress at work today, even though I woke up pretty late. I did in 6 hours what was originally planned for a few days. Isn’t that wonderful? A nice compliment I got recently from one of my coworkers is that I’m one of the best that they’ve ever worked with so far.

To think, I’m not even running any other subs besides DR right now. It’s true what they say about healing—a lot more stuff just seems to fall into place when the proper healing is done.

I’m also liking what I see in The Kybalion so far (@AlexanderGraves) as I believe it is expanding my mind even further. Keeping the ideas in that book in the back of my mind while my mind takes in the programming of Dragon Flight probably has a synergistic effect.

4 Likes

I’m speeding up again.

If my progress were akin to that of a stock’s candlestick chart, then I feel as if I just had a tall bullish candle just happen. I’m not sure why I feel that way. It is what it is. I can’t believe I’m running just two loops of ST3 a day. If the 3x multiplier of Qv2 vs Q holds true, then this would be as if I’m running 6 loops of DR ST3 Qv1 a day. That’s just unbelievable—I could not have fathomed doing that for many reasons, time being merely one of them.

I must keep pushing forward. Keep evolving, keep making more progress. With me, in the sixth month of this adventure, I’m far from giving up.

Not only will I achieve the success I desire, I will achieve it much more quickly than even I expect.

1 Like

Alrighty. A good way to end a day is to do a bit of reflecting.

A look at this week shows that I’ve been pretty productive at work despite the slightly reduced hours. In fact, in the middle of the week I woke up fairly late and still completed several important tasks. At the same time, outside of work I made some personal breakthroughs financially. Those are going to be very helpful in the long run. However, one of them still needs further action on my part before it can be fully resolved—more action than I thought. My aim tomorrow is to get that item done. I know what I need to do, but it’s a bit tedious, that’s all. I just need some focus time for it—tomorrow, I’m getting just that. Once I get that done, I’ll be so relieved. It’s the thing I’ve referenced in this journal for a few months now, so it’s gotten long in the tooth. I can’t wait to get it done.

One interesting observation is that I’ve had a few female coworkers now express interest in meeting up with me and hanging out. One of them said they’d be willing to drive down to one of my favorite coffee shops and meet up there. Just recently, another one told me they have temporarily moved to the same city as me and suggested getting some coffee and hanging out sometime fairly soon.

“That’s cool. Might these be due to THIS?” I wondered. I haven’t even shown my face in work calls due to disabling video chat almost all the time. As I thought more about possible reasons, I caught myself and realized that I could be rationalizing away some results. So I thought, “you know what, I’ll take these as wins!” I am not particularly eager for these specific meetups, however it has been a while since I’ve done hangouts (and seen some of these people). Not to mention, it’s an opportunity to test some special titles (get the hint? :wink: ).

Perhaps the one thing I’m not a fan of is the fact that today I’ll get to listen to only one loop of Dragon Flight due to time constraints. The flip side to that is the reduced load can improve processing time over the weekend (AKA my rest days). So it’s a tradeoff. We shall see what happens.

3 Likes

Though not a listening day I still feel like writing updates. Keeping the streak going.

About my dreams last night: They were all fairly interesting. One had a girl asking me about having sex soon. Another had me take on an important role among people. To think all these dreams are a result of Dragon Flight. They all must be metaphorical representations of some topics that my mind is working through and processing. I’ll do my best in getting high-quality sleep tonight.

I spent a lot of time working on this today. Woke up and went straight to it. Took a few hours, but in the end, I got the paperwork portion of it done and set aside the money needed for it. It ended up being not too bad in terms of an impact on my finances. It was just a hassle to figure stuff out by myself. Not to mention, now I have to mail all these things out in a proper and secure fashion. I can’t take any action on that until Monday since the mailing offices are closed till then. So that’s the true final portion of this item.

Late in the evening, I had a conversation with a friend and next thing you know, we’re planning to do a trip pretty soon. It wouldn’t have been possible had I not suggested some ways to make it work for the both of us, so that was a very great conversation to have. I had in mind traveling during a different part of the year, but a combination of circumstances is allowing us to do it considerably sooner. So much that I’m going to start planning it more seriously within next week! (Please, oh please, let’s have the financial thing above resolved ASAP). Interestingly enough, this trip presents an opportunity to meet up with a penpal in real life.

This happens to me a lot.

Especially manifestations from RICH I tend to rationalize away as “regular business” when it clearly isn’t.

We need to accept wins as such more consciously!

Another log! It’s Sunday, a day generally reserved for both relaxation and reflection. Come to think of it, it’s been a while since it’s been a “Somber Sunday.” Has that pattern been eliminated from my personal reality?

While it’s not a particularly productive day, I’m okay with that. I don’t have to be productive all the time. I should give myself a break after doing all I did, and enjoy what I have. Enjoyed a movie with some friends, had great chit-chat, and overall was relaxing. I did start to worry about some things like how the logistics of the aforementioned trip will work out, but then I realized there isn’t much at stake there. Money-wise I have no problems pulling off the trip. It’s really a matter of whether I’ll be able to do the trip with all my friends at once.

Not to mention, I can manifest the solution to it. So I did just that. Wrote down some statements related to the trip being great and that everything worked out, and I immediately felt a lot better after doing that. That kind of change in feeling is possible due to my belief in myself and the power that the manifestation method contains. Couldn’t have been possible without trying it many times and looking for confirmation that the statements happened (I need to do that more diligently—perhaps I’ll do that after finishing this log).

I foresee the first half of this week being a fairly busy one as I resolve some loose ends (most notably the mailing of those financial forms) and also try to get a bit ahead at work. At the same time I’m going to think more carefully about the upcoming trip and at least come up with things to do.

I notice here in the last few entries that I haven’t talked about things related to healing. That’s because of my increased confidence in it being a process that can work in the background. Even now, Dragon Flight is probably being processed and clearing things out. In fact, should what I wrote be already manifested then I am constantly being helped out. I like seeing this subliminal as a tool which is constantly clearing things out and helping me improve as I do the things I need to do. It’s like the Dragon is a servitor that is by my side at all times.

1 Like