A remarkable journal

I hope you can get the tooth situation solved soon.

One of the problems on this forum is that a number of posters see themselves as nice, as good people so when an idea crops up in their head, they assume that because they are acting on the best intentions, because of the self frame of reference as being good then their idea is also good.

This leads to them putting forth ideas that are in fact factually incorrect because they don’t care as much about the idea being correct but more that it showcases them as being good people.

I don’t see myself as nice, therefore I don’t suffer from this delusion.

6 Likes

This happens to me in real life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is actually quite profound in this way and in another way.

When an idea comes to mind that is outside of how one thinks, they might think it’s bad, when it could be helpful.

Me = good
not me = bad

So when subliminals start to change your thinking in ways that are alien to you, please keep an open mind that the new ideas might help, rather than rejecting them.

I don’t see myself as nice either. Hmmm. We have something in common, man!

Thanks for posting this!

3 Likes

Exactly what I have been feeling with these subliminals. :blush:

me too…

@Remarkable, you are one of the most intellectual guys here on the forum, I admire that about you. My sense of you is that you have learned a lot through watching … almost like you have been living as an foreigner here on earth learning about humans. Is that true? (Curious)

2 Likes

Some might even say he’s one of the most @remarkable guys on this forum.

2 Likes

Haha, I am not an alien.

However I do have a background of two different cultures.

I don’t understand this completely. So there’s probably something for me to learn from it. I’m clearly still working through this issue. (Another one added to the contemplation inbox.)

I, too, appreciate your clear-shooting. (Especially when I haven’t just been shot!)

Intellectually, at least, I don’t experience any great association between ‘niceness’ and ‘accuracy’.

I personally consider accuracy (and quality of ideas, in general) to be something more similar to athletic prowess than to ‘moral goodness’ or ‘niceness’.

I think that consistently achieving accuracy in one’s observations or consistently achieving coherence in one’s ideas is a bit like consistently qualifying for the Olympic Games. Intentions and/or Happenstance are not, by themselves, really going to cut it.

If you’re focusing on the delusions that you don’t have, then you may be wasting time.

What delusions do you have?

(That’s meant rhetorically. This is not a confession-booth.)

Time for another update.

@pacman

Someone asked me Is your progress in life due to AM? The alphaness etc?

No is the short answer. A longer answer is what can be done to enhance alphaness?

OK, alphaness is leadership so put yourself in a position where you are forced to be a leader. So I joined the police. What else can an enterprising young man do to increase leadership? Join the national guard (or your countries equivalent), get all your training tickets and officer training and then fuck off to some god forsaken bongo land with some sort of conflict and do some military training. If you are any good you will be asked to lead troops into battle. Notice how each step builds on your abilities.

@RVconsultant

It is not about enforcing “proper” thinking but enforcing “thinking” per se. i see no evidence that some posters on here actually even consider diverting from societies constructs, they just accept some things ‘as is’ without comment. they don’t even try to have an enquiring nature.

So yes, whilst another poster might be a little ray of sunshine and happiness what else are they bringing. How about leading some lurkers up the garden path. Hence the exchange of views our mutual friend had with Voytek recently.

So I don’t think I know everything there is to know and a great deal more besides and that I am infallible. It is just that i attempt to reach my views using some sort of methodical structure. hence I will be better able to change my views when the facts change than someone who is stuck with an ideology. Speaking of which, about six months ago I thought about what else I could be doing to improve myself. My answer was perhaps I could improve my interpersonal communications. Alright, I can do sales, I’m not particularly good, certainly not as good as some of the top notch closers I’ve met but I can sell. OK so what about communication in a more pressure cooker environment?

So I’ve got a job in a prison. I start next month. (So I do dare). What could possibly go wrong!!!

So while I’m serious about this others will go round and round in circles never making much progress ever. Which is better, and more importantly why do I have this level of self reflection and someone else doesn’t?

@COWolfe , @Malkuth and indeed anyone else.

About the prison job:- Daredevil, True Social, HoM, Love Bomb, something else?

I will continue to run Emp and RICH but I want to consider running something else as well, any ideas?

4 Likes

Quantum Limitless comes to mind. For the aspects about “seeing what lies underneath reality”. I know I’m butchering the wording.

I would imagine that could come in handy to quickly grasp the underlying social structure in a prison

PCC. A lot of PCC. A huge part of being good at the job is understanding the power dynamics of inmate society and kind of hacking them.
Also The Commander would be very useful. I had designed an Ultimate CO custom a while back. I can find that again if you’d like.

3 Likes

Yes please, TIA.

Very cool! If you would be willing to post your process, I truly believe it could have the potential to help others.

Thank you for this post.

2 Likes

I’ve updated this to include some new modules. If I go back to that kind of job I’ll run something like this for at least six months to a year.

1. PCC core
  2. Spartan or Survival instinct core
  3. Commander Core
  4. Alpha Body Language
  5. Mastermind
  6. Steadfast
  7. Iron Frame
  8. Call of Honor
  9. Sanguine
  10. Organization Perfected
  11. Fusion Optimized
  12. Lifeblood Fable
  13. Invincible presence
  14. Voice Master
  15. Ultimate Writer
  16. The Boundary
  17. Eagle Eye
  18. All Seeing
  19. Mosaic
3 Likes

To be honest when I first read your posts I got the impression that you are very arrogant. When I read and reflected on what you post, it’s very straight to the point with no bullshit or time wasting.

I know enjoy the way you phrase things and that has got me questioning a lot of things in my life.

I would love you to continue the conversation about being alpha and the steps one can take especially in the professional environment.

I know I’ve mentioned this before as well. Your questioning style has helped change minds. Again I would appreciate it if you were to post your thinking process such that others can learn how to do that for themselves.

@remarkable :point_up:

1 Like

What do you know of your upcoming job responsibilities?

CO’s custom looks excellent. Whenever I think of a module, I check and it’s already there.

Eagle Eye in particular seems like it would be very important.

What do you hope to gain from this experience, other than money and job security?

@RVconsultant @pacman @Malkuth

Ok, leadership is about telling others what to do but you can’t just go round barking orders you need to gather knowledge of the situation and then give the correct orders so others will willingly follow.

The first bit is about understanding and accepting reality. A few weeks ago I asked Budewr to comment on three things connected to Saudi Arabia where he is from.

1. Mishaal bin Fahd Al Saud. Budewr said he had never heard of him. I had deliberately left out the T in her name so either Budewr didn’t google her and find out who she was in which case he is intellectually uncurious or if he did and found out that she was a 19 year old princess who was beheaded on the orders of her grandfather a very senior member of the ruling 5000 or so princes for bringing shame on the family by having pre marital sex, then Budewr is a moral coward (I have considered that there is a third possibility that Budewr could agree with the grandfathers actions).

2. Al-Yamamah, which is a massive series of arms deals involving the sale of Panavia Tornado aircraft to the Saudi air force. (The first stage was so lucrative that even a 5th round contractor was on £200,000 which is not bad for about two weeks work). The total bill will be in the region of £100bn. And I wonder if Saudi citizens think that is good value for money or if it could have been better spent elsewhere. Budewr ignored this but it is easily googlable. Perhaps Budewr may think this should be spent on oh I dunno, solving world hunger, however in actual fact it wouldn’t because it isn’t enough, it would actually make world hunger worse.

3. Jamal Khashoggi, in which Budewr said he would keep his thoughts to himself. I bet Budewrs thoughts are that the Saudi authorities murdered a journalist but Budewrs moral cowardice prevented him from saying so. Oh really? Khashoggi may well have been a journalist, for about two years but previously he was a mid level member of Saudi intelligence, he was part of a coup attempt (after all they didn’t kill him in the embassy for no reason), and that death for treason is actually part of saudi law (such as it is with the 5000 princes). If Budewr had said that would the Saudi authorities have cause to complain.

Three examples of Budewr deliberately refusing to both understand and accept reality. Don’t think I am just picking on Budewr, there are other numerous examples I have come across here.

And now for something on leadership. Be on the winning team. Always be right, or to say it another way always make the correct decision. And then other people will find following you is in their own best interests (actually, to be more correct, it is easier to convince them it is in their own best interests). So to get from that to a situation where you can just walk up to someone and tell them to do something merely takes practise, so simply put yourself in situations where you get to do that.

Pacman is a teacher, as well as subject knowledge and how to write a lesson plan you must also get lessons in how to control a class, what age range do you teach? If they are 10 or younger this is no challenge. If they are 16 and the vegetable class then you need to command compliance, good luck doing that if you can’t apply sanctions.

The average person really does not seem to understand how they themselves and other normal people are pretty malleable. Just set up a social situation where people are expected to act in a certain way and people will jump through hoops in order to do so. Derren Brown has built his whole act on this phemonemon. Why do you think I always recommend AM as a starter sub, because it gets rid of social anxiety and allows the user to do what needs to be done instead of holding back and hoping for the best.

Knowing what to do and then having the balls to go out and do it, doesn’t that sound awfully like pickup?

A reasonable amount, I don’t have any illusions about rehabilitation.

I will be faced with things like a prisoner cutting themselves and then smearing their own faeces on it to get infected and covering up the observation slot with that mix and then when you tell them to clear the slot, they lick it off.

Or using a violent prisoners first name only for him to reply" thats what my father called me when he raped me".

Stuff like that.

I am purely doing it to improve my communication skills. The money is irrelevant and I will be doing it for at least a year (well, thats the plan, anyway). I may well do a negotiation course and transfer to a male or female seg but lets take one step at a time.

Still thinking about the sub for the new job.

2 Likes